Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private All switched up!

Courageous Thunder Dash

Link to OOC: http://mlpforums.com/topic/72721-searchingall-switched-up/

(OOC: You will start as you own OC first in your home. You'll receive a letter from Princess Twilight stating that she needs you at her house. After everyone has made their first post, the switch will occur. Refer to the OOC topic to see what OC you've switched with. Also, use a font color associated with the OC you're playing to avoid confusion.)

Electra Blitz was just chilling with his brother Thunder Dash up in Cloudsdale. He had just come from a small assignment in the weather factory, in which he had a clean up a loose storm. As he was chilling, he noticed Derpy with an envelope in her mouth facing him. "Oh, is this for me?" Electra Blitz asked. Derpy nodded yes. He then opened the letter. It was from Princess Twilight Sparkle. The letter stated. 

"Dear friend,

I would like you to come over to my house later today, for I would like to test a new spell that I just discovered.

Princess Twilight Sparkle"

"Okay, but what is the spell?" Electra Blitz wondered. He then told his brother he was leaving.

He flew down to Ponyville and arrived at Twilight's Library in a matter of seconds. When he arrived, he saw all of the books stacked neatly on the shelves. "Twilight? Are you here? It's Electra Blitz." Electra announced as he continued to look around. He then wandered into the lab to find Twilight examining some chemicals in a beaker. "There you are. I thought this was a joke for a sec." Electra Blitz said. "Oh good you're here. There should be four more ponies coming as well. I sent them the same letter." 

Edited by Thunder-Dash

(OOC: You forgot the link to the OOC. Also, I take it we type in our colours?)

Snapshot awoke to the sound of a clunk in her mailbox. She sighed as she got up, brushing her mane quickly and heading outside to check the mail. She skimmed through the junk mail that she had left in there until she came to a letter that seemed different. She went back inside and sat down before opening her letter.

After reading through the letter, surprised that the princess would request her personally, she grabbed her saddlebag and put a notebook and quill inside, in case she needed to mark notes on anything. She then put down some fresh food for her chipmunk and headed towards the library, wondering what the spell could be.

When she arrived at the library, she saw that there was another pony there, a bright yellow pegasus. She heard Twilight tell him that other ponies were going to arrive too, which Snapshot assumed was her and three others. After waving a quick hello to Twilight, she headed over to the pegasus.

"Hello, I take it you're here about the new spell too, then?"  She asked him,  sitting down on a nearby chair.

• 1 month later...

(OOC: You will start as you own OC first in your home. You'll receive a letter from Princess Twilight stating that she needs you at her house. After everyone has made their first post, the switch will occur. Refer to the OOC topic to see what OC you've switched with. Also, use a font color associated with the OC you're playing to avoid confusion.)

(If your character is white can you use black?)

Broken Budz was flying through the air with wind rushing through his mane and tail, until he ran into Derpy hooves. "Oh, hey Derpy whats up?" Broken asked her. "Oh iM juSt SupPossEd to GiVe yOu tHis LetTeR." Derpy said while a note fell to the ground. Broken looked at her and flew down to grab it. "THANKS DERPY!!" "YouR WelCoMe!" Broken opened the letter only to find a letter from twilight sparkle. It said

"Dear friend,

I would like you to come over to my house later today, for I would like to test a new spell that I just discovered.

Princess Twilight Sparkle"

Broken Budz finished reading it and started flying to her house. "That's weird why are snapshot and Electra Blitz here?" Broken Teleported down to the door, He then walked right in. "Twilight, Twilight! Are you just pranking me again. There better not be a mouse in here." Broken Budz looked at the dark but organized room, and just so happened to stumble upon a baby dragon, thinking it was a mouse. "AAAAHHH!! Oh it's just you spike. Hey do you know where Twilight is?" Broken asked with a puzzled look. on his face "Yea she's in her lab." Broken thanked spike and went to the laboratory. "Oh there you are Twilight." Twilight explained everything and said that one more person is coming.