Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Kik exchange Thread!

Powercell

I do ^_^ it's the same as my username on here.

NOTE: Please, only contact me if you actually want to talk, not just to say "hi".

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

i have a kik but i havent used it since the last time i was messing with people pretending to be a character

my kik is STVH

i dont RP

Yo, @Powercell. As your topic involves an aspect of social media, it fits best in Media Discussion affixed with a Web prefix. Therefore, I have moved it here from General Discussion. General Discussion is best for discussion topics that do not fit elsewhere, while Media Discussion is for discussing any aspect of the media, including technology and web/social media.

• 2 weeks later...

I do ^_^ it's the same as my username on here.

NOTE: Please, only contact me if you actually want to talk, not just to say "hi".

Agreed; this is the worst thing ever.

Oh, sweet, now I get to go and find out what Kik is.

Hi there @@sailu, I merged your thread with this existing thread for KIK. In the future, use the search bar to make sure your thread idea doesn't already exist, this helps prevent duplicate threads popping up all over the forum and causing clutter.

I already have something like that. It's called text messages.

*insert annoying smirk*

Seriously, I don't see the point of messaging services on phones. It's a phone. Just give the person your number and text.

Well for me, I only get 250 texts/mins a month, and, my texts and minutes are counted the same so, if I wanted to talk to someone without having to mess with minutes then, I would probably use kik.

I don't use kik though but, I may get one for talking to MLP friends on my phone (without downloading Skype on it).  :D  ^_^

Sadly I could not use my username I have here, so I just used my standard gamer name: RockwellB1. My phone is not attached to my hip, so might not always reply quick.

Feel free to add me, but please respect that I'm in EST/EDT. Also I gotta agree with only messaging if you have more than "hi" to say.