Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Any Russian users here?

Artifact Joseph Lyre

I'm in some need of help >.< I can't understand Russian and I lack the russian keyboard.

You see I used to be a player of a game which has moved their server to russia and now I need to type russian but simply can't

I have tried for 2 weeks just to barely register and find the client but I'm stuck because I can't type a russian nickname which has to be in the russian font, anyone can help? I don't have anything to lose so I'm willing to give what info is available.

This game is very important to me and its community means very much! I would appreciate if anyone is willing to help

• Brohoof 1

If you only want a Russian nickname, you can copy and paste some symbols of their alphabet, right? And google chrome translates sites in foreign languages by default. Can't speak Russian though so I won't be a big help to you. :(

any of you heard about this?

http://loco.mail.ru/

Its a game

I have a user and a account but because I use a virtual keyboard I can't type the russian characters in the game to pass

you guys need to download the game to get what I mean I don't exactly know how to say it but it brings you to a page asking for my nick

My user is ArtifactRita

my nick is meant to be

г1тававу

but I can't type that I rely on a friend to type it for me is anyone of you guys can help ><

I will pm you guys the password when you download the game, its safe dun worry^^

• 8 years later...

No :wacko: .

You know, I've wanted to ask if there's any Eastern European/any-stan users here :huh: . Ya know, from the much less globalized/Westernized regions of the world :P ?