Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New CollegeHumor My Little Brony Video

Iudicium86

Hahahahah this is so funny. I always loved Collegehumor. 1:07 is funny because it's so true. I love how it comes with a "Magical basement bedroom playset" xD. I don't live in a basement or have a neckbeard but this is so stereotypical it's hilarious.

Hahahahah this is so funny. I always loved Collegehumor. 1:07 is funny because it's so true. I love how it comes with a "Magical basement bedroom playset" xD. I don't live in a basement or have a neckbeard but this is so stereotypical it's hilarious.

I died through the whole thing, but lost it best with the line "WOW! An ill advised tattoo!"

The 'message board rant' thing was also a nice touch. xD

• Brohoof 2

YES! It's all the funnier the closer you fit the stereotype. I mean, the one who calls himself TwilightWolf be could be my doppelganger if:

>His hair was long

>The neckbeard was shaved to a modest goatee.

>The fedora was a fishing or hunting cap.

>The flames on his black button-up shirt were red.

>He wore Napoleon Dynamite-esque space boots.

However, let me declare that I am not a basement-dweller! My great-grandmother doesn't have a basement. :lol:

This is hilarious. I remember when I first saw these some bronies were actually offended by it, I think it's funny. It's a joke and people should recognize it as such.

Lol....this brightened up my day. I also enjoyed reading the comments people made. I cant believe some people still think all bronies are fat and have a neck beard/fedora (though I do love fedoras I don't own one they just don't look good on me) I don't fit any of the stereotypes. Well I do have long hair but I don't wear it in a pony tail I just let it hang down. and I wear a beanie everyday. But im super skinny since I cant gain weight (idk why I eat fast-food everyday) . Also ive always wanted a basement but sadly never had one. I cant wait to show my friends this video they'll get even more of a kick out of it since there also brain dead trolls.

Not bad, though I still laughed harder at the Brownies flash.  College Humor usually does a pretty good job of putting the jokes out as long as people can roll with them.

I'm starting to think that they're just closet bronies making fun of "us" to hide their true selves.

Best theory.

To be honest, I thought it was really funny, although I'd hate for my mom to see it. She already thinks I'm super weird for being a brony. Just wait 'til she finds out I bought a pony shirt. ._.

• Brohoof 1

Oh geez.

At least this one's not as bad as the last one. Still, CollegeHumor pretty much exists for the sole purpose of making fun of things--like South Park--so I suppose it should be considered flattery that we're popular enough to attract their attention, twice.

:\

• Brohoof 1

I think this is actually pretty funny but I wouldn't really like non-bronies to see it since it reinforces an unfair stereotype. It's hard enough for some of us to get accepted by their environment as it is.

To be honest, I thought it was really funny, although I'd hate for my mom to see it. She already thinks I'm super weird for being a brony. Just wait 'til she finds out I bought a pony shirt. ._.

It's easy to see the funny side of it when you're the subject of the joke, well a part of it, and you know the truth. However I do agree that it doesn't help the stereotype that surrounds us.

• Brohoof 4

I want one!

I want to dress him, and hug him, and get all the accessories!

Oo! I bet they even have a rare fluttershy plushie as an accessory!

And if you get all the copies, you can win a limited edition SabreSpark one!

Thank you for brightening up my day darklord260  :D ! This is the funniest reaction to anything I have read in a while. I just showed this video to my sister who hasn't seen a single episode of the show yet but is interested in it. She thought it was really funny.

• Brohoof 1

Well, huh. I don't really care, but as always with those guys, I didn't find it funny.

It's just that CH never really makes fun of something "as is", they just take the worst hyperbole, strawman or stereotype and then make fun of that. It's like making a parody of a parody and that just doesn't work for me. But I guess that comes down to personal taste.

• Brohoof 2