Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

THE GAME!

Lunatic

i went their ages ago, but because i am obviously above the game i did not need to read that in order to become free of said game. All i have to do is sound pretenteous and ignore the game and thus i become a higher power of that which is the game, for example the game plays ont he princible you wont forget it, however YOU WILL NOT FORGET THIS SCENTENCE, i rest my case.

i most defenently would forget that sentence. because i wont get remembered by it like the game it would not stay in my mind like the game. bye the rule that you would have to tell anyone that you lost the game, the game keeps spreading unlike your sentence.

I guess, but debating is fun, the game is a strange psychological princible, the form of it though is all that's important, what makes it sucsessful is the fact it's not known for that.

i dont agree, its succesfull because people care about losing the game and that they know that when they lost the game and that irritates them enough to irritate other people into losing the game. in that way the game keeps spreading and only gets bigger and spreads faster the more people know about it.

i did not say that everyone is but everyone has a part of sadism in him/herself.

you would be lieing if you did not laugh at seeing someone hurt himself wile doing something stupid.

this makes you a sadist on some level. if you laugh at stupidety instead of pity them. your a sadist.

it is normal to be partly a sadist.