Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

THE GAME!

Lunatic

so that means that i was right. people are sadists at some level. also sadism is often found during sexual pleasure, dont you find that odd in the first place?

but i think we are getting off topic here

this could be a perfect tread on itself.

and thats what I ment no one cares about it but seeing others lose it. thats the way it became popular and powerfull enough that alot of people now know about the game

Guess who's on permanent time-out from the game?

^^ This guyyy ^^

• 5 years later...

ah but it wont hurt to reset the game eh?:orly:

Edited by TBD

Just now, StrawCherry said:

I don't know if I should click that... I feel like you're trying to trick me. :okiedokieloki: 

Well, it IS debatable as to if you truely can lose The Game without knowing The Game, so in one sense you might be able to Win simply by not reading the rules of The Game.

But if you keep posting here, you will cause us all to lose, repeatedly, and you KEEP DOING IT :(

Dammit, again?

The Game is a mental game where the objective is to avoid thinking about The Game itself. Thinking about The Game constitutes a loss, which must be announced each time it occurs. It is impossible to win most versions of The Game. Depending on the variation of The Game, the whole world, or all those aware of the game, are playing it all the time. Tactics have been developed to increase the number of people aware of The Game and thereby increase the number of losses.

7 minutes ago, StrawCherry said:

OKAY, I QUIT. You can "win", I'm outta here. :love:

Thank Celestia for that.

1 minute ago, meme said:

The Game is a mental game where the objective is to avoid thinking about The Game itself. Thinking about The Game constitutes a loss, which must be announced each time it occurs. It is impossible to win most versions of The Game. Depending on the variation of The Game, the whole world, or all those aware of the game, are playing it all the time. Tactics have been developed to increase the number of people aware of The Game and thereby increase the number of losses.

Oh Tirek, you are starting now?????

lost-the-game-1337756512.JPG