Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Equestria Dudes

Sir.Flutter Hooves

Well hello there!

I, Sir.Flutter Hooves decided to do my very first Roleplay. It's basically a guy's version of Equestria Girls. (There are girls in here to, you can join) You can create your own Equestria Dude Character and basically make him anyway you want. When we have enough characters we shall begin.

MY character is Dreamy McStuds.

• Brohoof 5

I guess I will just use my OC that I used the last time I was in a roleplay, which was like almost a year ago lol. I'm not that good at roleplaying, just a warning lol

My OC's name is Ice Beam. He's in my sig.

Edited by Champion RD92
  • Brohoof 1

I never really been or participated in a role play but this one has got my attention. If you're willing to let me give it a shot then ill be more than glad to join.

I don't have my OC archived but I do have one, http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/torque-subject-to-change-r4587

let me know if you need more info

Edited by PonyBoy15
  • Brohoof 1

I will participate, but in the laziest, most indirect way possible.

Put me down for Leo, the true "Dude". He's the one guy who's never present, but is known by everyone. Leo is a chill guy with next to no temper. He drives a '76 Dodge truck and is never seen (I could really just put a period there) in anything other than a T-shirt and blue jeans. Leo wouldn't be offended if he was rejected from this, but I threw him in here on the off chance you'd say sure.

Edited by Twilight Spackle
  • Brohoof 3

Leo could have any woman he so pleased. However, Leo is not exactly the biggest fan of "commitment".

He is still never present.

Edited by Twilight Spackle
  • Brohoof 3

Well, I do love to roleplay, and finally there's a roleplay around here I am willing to join.

I shall claim my OC, Pitch Light, the feminie Otomen whom is not yet dating her, but has a crush on Pinkie Pie.

Are we only allowed to play one character? And are we specifically limited to OCs?

Are we only allowed to play one character? And are we specifically limited to OCs?

not sure, you should send a pm to the OP. still waiting for him to start this awesome roleplay

Okay... So who's gonna write the story? Because I have some ideas I could possibly throw around!!!

(Oh... And Vinyl's all mine. We have the same taste in music :3)

Edited by ElectronDaydream

Okay... So who's gonna write the story? Because I have some ideas I could possibly throw around!!!

(Oh... And Vinyl's all mine. We have the same taste in music :3)

We're all still waiting on the OP. Probably still brainstorming. 

I...may look into this if it gets off the ground. Been dying to expand on the Equestria Girls parallels to my main two OCs, but I'll join in with Arctic Frost if I can't have two. Running two characters is difficult anyway. @_@

Mwahahaha!

Finally!

(It took long enough, am I right or what?)

Anyway!

My EqG OC!

post-19568-0-75623700-1379778406_thumb.jpg

Phase 1

post-19568-0-06058600-1379778454_thumb.jpg

Phase 2

I imagine him saying something to the effect of:

"Guess what? They have a name for ponies like me over here! It's called 'psychopath'!"

And PS,

I only realized that I was making a carbon copy of mself - right down to the sweater - well into phase 2.

I really want his boots.

I imagine them ratling when he walks, real buckles and latches sorta thing.

I know his skin is lighter. It seems more grounded in reality that way.

Like Big MacIntosh, With the pink skin.

Edited by ElectronDaydream
  • Brohoof 1