Heya guys!!! I just made a new cover! This time I decided to do The Gypsy Bard, because I've always wanted to do a cover of it, and well, to heck with it! Why not?! ^_^ So, yeah, I know the microphone's not the best quality in the world, but I do the best with what I have! I think I synced everything really well, and it seems to be balanced, except for a small part in the beginning where my voice gets soft. It's like the mic is just trying to tick me off. :umad:

Hehe, but still, I'd love if you guys could take a few minutes and listen to it, and maybe like and comment, and if you want to hear more, subscribe! You have no idea how much I'd appreciate that! :D

So tell me what you think!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zeh7D4leOmU&feature=player_detailpage

I've never watched Friendship is Witchcraft beyond clips, but I do quite like this song. Good job on this cover too by the way, you have a cute voice.

I've never watched Friendship is Witchcraft beyond clips, but I do quite like this song. Good job on this cover too by the way, you have a cute voice.

Thank you so much!!! You have no idea how much that means to me! I had so much fun making this cover, and I'm glad you like it! Have an absolutely fantastic day!!! :D

nice job! 

have you considered getting a higher quality microphone? i think that it would be a worthwhile investment for you! especially if you plan on making more vocal covers like this. c:

nice job! 

have you considered getting a higher quality microphone? i think that it would be a worthwhile investment for you! especially if you plan on making more vocal covers like this. c:

I have definitely thought about getting a microphone, but at the moment, I'm trying to figure out how I would explain it to my mother. ^_^

Ex:

"Hey Mom! Do you think I could get a microphone?"

"Why?"

"Um. 'Cause.... I want one????"

Yeah.

Well, I'm definitely going to bring the topic up, and if she doesn't want to buy one, I'll save up money for it. I really want my voice to sound better, and I know it's not nice to hear the weird glitches that happen with the webcam mic.

So YES! In answer to your question, yes I have considered getting a higher quality microphone. :P

Thanks a bunch for listening to my cover!!!!!!! :D  /)

Edited by TheSupremeLeaderOfChaos

I heard from somewhere (the creator of the song) that the word G**** shouldn't be used :sealed:

1 hour ago, Splashee® said:

I heard from somewhere (the creator of the song) that the word G**** shouldn't be used :sealed:

Hey! Hi yeah *what* a trip down memory lane this comment gave me! Literally completely forgot I ever covered this song. So yes, I am aware of this! In fact, I was recently reading a long debate about it on Tumblr, and within that discussion, I saw that some Romani people consider it a slur, and some do not! It, as many social issues are, is complicated, and many people have different opinions about the word, even within the Romani community.

When I recorded this cover of a song I enjoyed at the age of 14 (peep the date of this post!), I was not yet aware of the historical background of the word. Now, at the age of 21, I am aware! I do not use the word because of its historical negative connotation and because some people in the Romani community do consider it a slur. I hope that clears things up, and that you're having a good day! :BrightMacContent: