Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Does anyone remember this ad?

caramba2654

I'd be reacting a bit differently from that fellow if that was what I saw under the hood of my truck. I thought it was quite funny. Then, the demon pony showed up and I was sold. Talk about a hardcore ad. :lol:

Frankly, I don't care that this is making fun of MLP. It's hilarious! Being in Spanish just makes it more hilarious. Why can't American commercials be this funny?

That's what i was trying to say xD. but in america we can't say bad words on commercials because of the children. I think they should just let us say bad words. most chidlren these days are already saying bad words. heck i heard my brother and his friend sayt he F word while playign xbox so i smacked my brothers mouth and told him to not say that.

At first, i was thinking "ok, that a little lame" because it reminds me of G3, but it was well done, even though I couldn't understand it. But the ending was genius. Not only was it a demon pony, but a demon pony yelling in spanish was pretty cool. It really caught me off guard in a good way. It reminded me of the Robot Chicken MLP spoof.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FIY41LrvMFQ

Frankly, I don't care that this is making fun of MLP. It's hilarious! Being in Spanish just makes it more hilarious. Why can't American commercials be this funny?

Because people get butthurt over commercials that try to be funny. They say things like "It's offensive" or "racist" or anything else that they can think of.

That was actually kinda funny. You can't go wrong with a demon pony, so the ending was awesome. Even if the made it to make fun of MLP, I don't care, sometimes it's good to laugh at yourself. I may not have been sold on Nissan, but I would like to know where I can get a truck with ponies under the hood. 

• 8 years later...