Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The new threat

Rainbow lightning

@@dashian500,

@,

"Take pride in your work. I refuse to much you destory beauty. As much as I love dark and twisted things, I won't allow you to ruin beauty" He stopped and thought for a moment.

"I'm still on your side, but I think we should at least try to keep some beauty among our twisted and insane power. I will help guard the town with my power of fear and horror, but I request that the library, garden, and ponies of great beauty should be spared of this madness"

Dark growled at the imps and demons. They lacked any beauty about them. So foul and and mindless.

As much as he would love to torment these little ugly things he didn't want to spark a fight. Instead he looked for a pony that was ugly. He tore in the pony and filled its head with vivid images. He kept it up to the point where the pony was now on his side crying and eyes wide open. Tears fell from its face. Dark feed on its fear.

"Now if you excuse me. I have traps to set around the wall. I think I might bring my guard"

Dark slammed hoof in top the ground. A portal of blue and black appeared in front of him. A creature merged from the portal. It had the head of a dog, it stood on his hind legs, it had four arms and cover in elegant armor. it had its eyes close, but it pulled out it's sword made from a metal forged in black.

"He is a being I forged in the horrors of the void, unlike you I need only him" Dark walked with his horror in tow, the mare he made his slave trailed behind him as well

"If you need me I'll be at the wall"

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I dont need my demons I killed and protected myself without them for years and I'm sure I could make one in hell" demonblood said then in deepspeach "don't destroy anything beautiful or the library and take all the beautiful ponies to dark" demonblood cammanded " there dark now they will bring you all the beautiful ponies they find so make sure your bodyguard donst attack them or I'll tell them to destroy everything I'm being nice and not destroying the beauty or the library" demonblood said from atop cybrus's head "and thank you for helping me protect the cahos from the elements of harmony my demons are surronding the wall now and will not bother you so long as you do not bother them but they will not fo as you say unless one you know deepspeach and can talk to them and two I tell them to listin to you understand"demonblood asked a wicked smile on his face as he watched his imps attack and cause pain without causing death - imps are such great listiners and do only as there told they won't kill unless I give the cammand- demonblood thought

((no one but demonblood and things from hell understand deepspeach

Marina Emerald road the train from her sea-side home to Canterlot, where she knew her destiny was calling her. She left the thunderstorm behind but had the nagging suspicion those dark clouds would be catching up with her in a matter of time. There was an unusual buzz among the ponies riding coach with her, who all seemed anxious for some reason. Maybe there was something they knew that she didn't.

It was about halfway to Canterlot that the train suddenly put on its breaks and came to a screeching halt. Marina Emerald was curious, same as the other ponies were, as a conductor came into the cabin to tell them the news. "Ladies and Gentlecolts," he began. "I am sorry to tell you this but we have just received a telegram instructing us to turn around and await further instructions at our previous stop."

All the ponies began crying out at once. "But why? How? Why is this happening to us."

"Please everypony, if you could just remain calm we'll fill you in on the details as we get them," the conductor said. "That will be all."

After he retreated back to the train engine, the ponies began whispering among themselves and Marina overheard them. "So the rumors we've been hearing are true," one of them said. "Something terrible has happened in Canterlot and they're trying to evacuate."

Marina Emerald found this all to be very troubling as the train went in reverse and started taking them back to where they first came from. As the locomotive began to pick up speed, Marina had precious little time to make up her mind. Should she go to Canterlot like her tarot cards suggested, or should she allow the train to take her wherever fate desired her to be?

But Marina Emerald knew she couldn't depend on fate. Something terrible demanded her attention and she needed to be there right now, no matter the delay. She got up from her seat, hurried to the door and attracted a lot of attention as she went. When she opened the door, the train was already moving a good speed, but she didn't let that scare her away. Closing her eyes, she jumped from the car and rolled across the ground. A little beaten up, she was still alive but there was no turning back now.