Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Jokuc, ShadowBolt and Dizzylife's sleepover

ShadowBean

AH! Finally back home.

Just want to tell you ponies some stuff and also reply to some of the comments.

Is that your room or a club house of some sort?

It's a shed which my friend's family own.

Cool.

Did you stay up all night re-watching MLP? lol :P

Look at the roof! :o

We watched a few episodes and alot of pony videos, for example "Night of pony and PONIES the Anthology". But much more of course.

Well at first we said we should be there two nights but ShadowBolt had to go one day earlier. The first night ShadowBolt fell asleep first, I do not remember the time but after him it was my other friend and then DiZzYLiF3 who also fell asleep.So I watched some pony videos again and played Super Meat Boy on my xbox. And since they was asleep and I was bored, I took a pen and drew a mustache on them all. Two hours later ShadowBolt and DiZzYLiF3 woke up. One hour after that, my other friend woke up.

The 2nd night DiZzYLiF3 fell asleep first and then about 10 mins later my other friend also did. I watched two pony episodes, played more Xbox and I also watched Psycho.

So, I was actually the only one who stayed up two nights without any sleep. DiZzYLiF3 said he was able to do it before we came there, I doubted it and was right. So I'm still up and if I only stay up three more nights I have beated my personal best which is four nights without sleep.

That looks... pretty damn awesome to be honest.

Yeah I know. It was awesome!

Actually you're right.

Did you do anything with ponies? :huh::o:(

As said above, we watched some episodes (I watched 8 eps to be exact) and we also watched alot of pony videos.

We are watching "A nightmare on elm street" and Dizzylife screamed like a girl at this scene ^^

Hahah that was sure epic. He actually sounded like a girl hahah. He also screamed when I played Dead Space 2.

What state do you live in? that's a lot of land. lol

There are no states in Sweden. But we have the country split into "län" as we say here in Sweden. The one we was in is called "Östergötland"

I am not shown in any of these pics btw.

The reason why you can't see me on any of these pictures is because I do not want show any pictures of me on the internet while I am going under the nickname "Jokuc". So the people on the pictures are DiZzYLiF3, ShadowBolt and my other friend.

Edited by Jokuc
  • Brohoof 1

it's was awsome, i was awoke nearly the hole first night ... i think. The second night i falled asleep att 11pm and woke up 6am, im still tired, 8pm. Stop say i screamed like i girl, infact i did but i realised like half an hour ago when my parents laught att my voice because my voice is geting darker, don't know the english name but males get it when they are 13-18 years old. It's me on the picture of the boy with Warp t-shirt and panties marked "FT", i'm on the floor :D;)

half an hour ago my parents laught att my voice because my voice is geting darker, don't know the english name but males get it when they are 13-18 years old.

hahaha okay.

btw, do you mean puberty?

• Brohoof 1