Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Excuses to go to "Toys R Us" to buy ponies (not Target or Walmart).

Goodra

It's easy to come up with an excuse to tell ur parents when going to Target or Walmart to buy pony merchandise but, coming up with one to go to Toys R Us is a whole nuther' story. This thread was created for you smart ponies to come up with the best excuses to tell ur parents when wanting to go to Toys R Us. My main reason for wanting to go to Toys R Us for pony merch is because of the new Nightmare moon bundle and Zecora which are exclusive to Toys R Us only. So lets start listing excuses everypony!

Exampe: "Hey dad, there's a pokemon distribution event at Toys R Us (they actually do that sometimes 2), can I drive there?"

Edited by Big Macintosh
  • Brohoof 3

Exampe: "Hey dad, there's a pokemon distribution event at Toys R Us (they actually do that sometimes 2), can I drive there?"

Wow, can't believe I never thought of that. Now I have motive to go there. My motive for getting the Trixie toy at the cashier?

"I'm getting it for my female cousin's birthday."

I do have a female cousin. She is about to graduate college and I doubt has ever had any interest in ponies, but at least I have a female cousin.

• Brohoof 3

-Parents-

"I'ma go buy ponies at Toys R Us, seeya."

"Ok son, have fun"

-Cashier-

"Why are you buying my little pony?"

"Because I like the show, and these toys are awesome."

I don't really need to come up with an excuse, I don't really care what people think.

• Brohoof 4

Duhh, my mom and I actually spend a lot of time searching for a Rainbow Dash toy for my brother in various toy shops. :D But those amazing new toys won't be available in my country so I guess I shouldn't even think about them... sniff...

None yet, Mom and Dad would understand, I'll just say to the cashier or casual people passing by, Hey ponies are awesome, deal with it!

All I get around here is a Toys R us express so that sucks for me. Anyways I'd just drive my self there, I'm not sure they know were I am most of the time anyways and if some one questions me...well they are just gonna have to deal with it.

Well since my mom knows I like My Little Pony, I just ask her if she can take me to Walmart to get another My Little Pony toy. If I was at my dad's house, I would make an excuse like "Oh my friend's little sister wanted this toy for her birthday, so I'll go buy it for her." (:

• Brohoof 1

Well since my mom knows I like My Little Pony, I just ask her if she can take me to Walmart to get another My Little Pony toy. If I was at my dad's house, I would make an excuse like "Oh my friend's little sister wanted this toy for her birthday, so I'll go buy it for her." (:

Why would you buy your friend's little sister a birthday present? o_O

For me I have no problems buying pony toys in stores, my problem is having to drive a great distance (4 hours) to get to one of the bigger cities just to get to a Toys R Us. I also hate to go and buy pony toys when my mom is around because she finds stuff like that a waste of money, which I know she won't be happy with.

Why would you buy your friend's little sister a birthday present? o_O

"a birthday party" or "My friend asked if I could pick it up because he wanted to surpise her" Edited by SailorCardKnight

Since Toys R Us sells video games, I'd be able to claim to be going for a sale if I didn't live about an hour away from the nearest one. :(

When the toys are released, I'll just have to order them online or drop by Toys R Us after going to a concert in Louisville or something.

• Brohoof 1

*me: cya going to toys r us to buy ponies

*mom:cya son have fun^^

at toys r us

*chasier: why are you buying ponies

*me: can i get it in wrapping paper for my 5 year old little sister ?

and that 5 year old little sister have never existed MOAHAHAHA

i dont know ._. any good excuses im sorry

Edited by Robojot

Duhh, my mom and I actually spend a lot of time searching for a Rainbow Dash toy for my brother in various toy shops. :D But those amazing new toys won't be available in my country so I guess I shouldn't even think about them... sniff...

i know what you feel ;-;

I just go and buy them, i use the birthday of my sister thing and i don't have a sister too xD

i know what you feel ;-;

I just go and buy them, i use the birthday of my sister thing and i don't have a sister too xD

Cashier:"Why are you buying My Little Pony?"

Me:"You jelly?"

Cashier:"No..."

Me:"Then watch My Little Pony"

Cashier:"Okay..."

Me:"You better!"

You shouldn't have said that, now he will steal ALL the toys :/
  • Brohoof 1

I have no need for excuses. I don't care if people think I'm "strange" since I find the reasons people would think I am "strange' rather stupid.

Though if I HAD to make an excuse, I guess I'd say I wanted to look at Lego sets or something, I dunno.