Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Mixing Drinks

LowfatEnvelope

The only drink mixes I have are ones with alcohol, and thats because I can't stand it straight up. My favorite combination so far is orange soda and vanilla flavored vodka. Tastes like an orange creamcicle and its soooooo good. :D

...if any of you underage people dare to try it I will drive to your place and take it from you personally.

When at Taco Bell, one must mix Mountain Dew, Code Red, and Baja Blast for a super dew concoction of awesome.

/thread

This guy knows where it's at. Mountain Dew with anything makes for a swell concoction.

Edited by Vicereine Vee IV
  • Brohoof 2

These are my favorite three mix drinks, two are regular and one is alcoholic.

Suicide- Mix in a medium cup, Pink lemonade, regular lemonade, HI-C fruit punch, Root Beer, Coke and Sprite. It's awesome! It tastes just like bubble gum.

Sweet Tart -(The only place I can find that has all of the ingredients for this one is Taco Bell) Take a large cup and fill it in equal parts with Mountain-Dew Baha Blast, Root Beer, Lemonade and Pink Lemonade. I swear it tastes JUST like sweet tarts! if you add more lemonade and Root Beer it tastes like shock tarts.

The last one is alcoholic but it is SO good! You take a quarter of a glass of whipped cream vodka and mix it with orange soda. It tastes just like a Flinstone Push Pop icecream...but with alcohol in it!

These are my favorite three mix drinks, two are regular and one is alcoholic.

Suicide- Mix in a medium cup, Pink lemonade, regular lemonade, HI-C fruit punch, Root Beer, Coke and Sprite. It's awesome! It tastes just like bubble gum.

Sweet Tart -(The only place I can find that has all of the ingredients for this one is Taco Bell) Take a large cup and fill it in equal parts with Mountain-Dew Baha Blast, Root Beer, Lemonade and Pink Lemonade. I swear it tastes JUST like sweet tarts! if you add more lemonade and Root Beer it tastes like shock tarts.

The last one is alcoholic but it is SO good! You take a quarter of a glass of whipped cream vodka and mix it with orange soda. It tastes just like a Flinstone Push Pop icecream...but with alcohol in it!

Good gracious now I'm thirsty :o

Me and my friend used to make a drink years ago that was apple and orange juice mixed with lemonade and coke, or whatever soda was at hand at the time.

We called it Fruga Jug. Fruit/sugar, and usually in a jug.

Damn I want to make some of that now!

• 6 years later...

oh you guys are talking about actually mixing up drinks to drink....... i thought this was about "mixing drinks" on a night out i.e; drinking beer first, then move on to cocktails and jagerbombs at the same time.....WHICH IS A REALLY BAD IDEA.

• Brohoof 1

Oh, don't even get me started on mixing drinks. Worst one I've ever had was when my pals created this abomination of a drink that contained Vodka, Jack Daniels, Red Bull, Gin, Peroni and a tonne of Tonic Wine. This travesty was compiled into a pint glass, made out of all the drinks available in the house we were in. They only told me its contents after I had tried it, my friends are truly wonderful people.  :unamused:

Of course it put me out of commission for the night, I had already overindulged. Might as well have drank pure Hydrochloric acid, probably would've tasted better. 

1387189418984.gif