Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Spike!

Greyhawk

OOC: Yeah! my OC is supposed to be the daugther of a female blue dragon called Fanchion and her father is a White unicorn called goldiesoul the sister of Chatterbox is a dragon too!

Hmmm, well it woulda been good if it's just a simple pure breed but it's cool.

Hmmm, well it woulda been good if it's just a simple pure breed but it's cool.

OOC:Yeah but her "dragon" features are not so big deal, and her parent and sister is irrelevant, the only thing she got is eats a Little jewel from time to time when nopony is watching her, it's just one of her Little secrets XD

Dear spike ,

I was watching a few episodes of mlp fim and found that the mane 6 really treats you like s&$/. Do you think they treat you badly ?

what would you do if somebody where to make you gay in a fanfic?

Final question. Have you ever had a crush on twilight , before you met rarity?

Dear spike ,

I was watching a few episodes of mlp fim and found that the mane 6 really treats you like s&$/. Do you think they treat you badly ?

what would you do if somebody where to make you gay in a fanfic?

Final question. Have you ever had a crush on twilight , before you met rarity?

post-19199-0-99609500-1380399303_thumb.png

Huh? They were? I don't recall any of them treating me badly.

post-19199-0-80354900-1380399412.jpg

I.....I'd be furious. I'd do something worse on them for making me gay because it's not true.

post-19199-0-69361200-1380399533_thumb.png

Well the thing is, I have been by Twilight Sparkle's side ever since I was born during her magic test in Cantelot. We are very close and she's like family. I know....You wondering why we use the term 'love' to each other? Well it's simply mean that we like each other. Is it so wrong to use that word for someone close to me? But there is one time that I probably would have a crush for twilight and that is probably that time....

post-19199-0-85094000-1380399851_thumb.png

yea, that would probably be the time when I have a crush for Twilight. If She keeps that mane I'd probably be all over Twilight.

I have a lot of dragon facts that you May like

First of all dragons are very skilled at magic

Secondly dragons age very slowly , so they can live for more than a few thousand years

Third dragons usually grow their wings later on in there lifetime ( so you may have to wait on that one)

Sorry that I don't have anymore facts , but many that answers a few of your own questions on who you really are.

Ps will you be my friend , I'm very lonely. Here's a few sapphires for you , there over 1000 years old , so there really good

I also want you to see this video on you and twilight.

http://m.youtube.com/index?&desktop_uri=%2F#/home

Spike what do you think of GreyHawk dating Rarity

post-19199-0-26809200-1380402557.jpg

Personally, I don't like that Greyhawk being friendly with Rarity.

post-19199-0-24376100-1380402694_thumb.png

But...I heard that Greyhawk had suffered a huge cases of gynophobia that caused him to have difficulties of interacting with other mares. I can relate to that because.....considering the only boy around the mane 6, boy it was a handful to handle. He's....kinda like me but the differences is; the mane 6 are my friends. I kinda feel bad for him.

I don't like it but if Rarity would be happy with Greyhawk, I'd be happy if it's Greyhawk.

I have a lot of dragon facts that you May like

First of all dragons are very skilled at magic

Secondly dragons age very slowly , so they can live for more than a few thousand years

Third dragons usually grow their wings later on in there lifetime ( so you may have to wait on that one)

Sorry that I don't have anymore facts , but many that answers a few of your own questions on who you really are.

Ps will you be my friend , I'm very lonely. Here's a few sapphires for you , there over 1000 years old , so there really good

I also want you to see this video on you and twilight.

http://m.youtube.com/index?&desktop_uri=%2F#/home

post-19199-0-24376100-1380402694_thumb.png

From what I know is that dragons grow by greed but perhaps you are right.  I'd find my own destiny.

post-19199-0-00960100-1380403023_thumb.png

Slurp...mmmm....yum.......

post-19199-0-53096500-1380403042_thumb.png

Of course I'd be your friend. As long as there's enough supply of gemstones for my tummy.

ooc: Which videos? All I see is your front page and I dont know which video it is.

• Brohoof 1

The video is called Twilight Sparkle & Spike ? [in colour

Go on YouTube and type it in . And click the first video that pops up on the results screen

It's by Shimmlight

OOC:Sniff...Sniff...OMG...It's...so...beautiful.....

attachicon.gifChatterbox ask.png Chatterbox: Spike, how do you felt when you hold the cristal heart to save Crystal Empire?

post-19199-0-75231000-1380404007.jpg

Well...it felt...sparkly.

attachicon.gifChatterbox ask.png When do you discover your ability to send letters to princess Celestia?

At some point when I was still in Canterlot. I was an assistance to Twilight Sparkle when she is a student to Princess Celestia and I became Princess Celestia's servant at the same time.

At some point when I was still in Canterlot. I was an assistance to Twilight Sparkle when she is a student to Princess Celestia and I became Princess Celestia's servant at the same time.

post-18984-0-42571500-1380404831.png Chatterbox: What is your favourite food besides jewels?

attachicon.gif135933126223.png

Well, pretty much anything delicious including apples and cakes.....including Rarity's spits -w-

post-18984-0-01948900-1380405771.png Chatterbox: Wha...what?

It doesn't surprise your answer but a lady like Rarity spiting it's... weird

And if may i ask, how does it taste?

Dear spike ,

What do you think of coltcuddlers ?

ooc: A what?

attachicon.gifchatterbox scared.png Chatterbox: Wha...what?

It doesn't surprise your answer but a lady like Rarity spiting it's... weird

And if may i ask, how does it taste?

post-19199-0-97310700-1380406931_thumb.png

Sweet...very sweeeet.

post-19199-0-41946700-1380406978_thumb.jpg

Edited by Greyhawk

So spike , out of all the ponies in Postville , who do you think is worst ( excluding Turkey) we all know how much of a bitch she is. Forgive my language

A little message I have for all those who are constantly quoting my questions , STOP IT!

I just want to talk to SPIKE!

So spike , out of all the ponies in Postville , who do you think is worst ( excluding Turkey) we all know how much of a bitch she is. Forgive my language

A little message I have for all those who are constantly quoting my questions , STOP IT!

I just want to talk to SPIKE!

post-19199-0-36685600-1380408236_thumb.png

Besides Gilda, I can't remember any other pony who are worse. Oh wait! Any stallions besides Greyhawk, who were being friendly with Rarity.

attachicon.gifchatterbox sad.png Chatterbox: i... see... ahm... next question:

attachicon.gifChatterbox ask.png What is your honest opinión on Pinkie Pie?, im asking you this because some ponies say that she is fun, others that she's crazy i dunno...

post-19199-0-69361200-1380399533_thumb.png

Well she is fun. I don't see any problem with her.

attachicon.gifEveryone_is_amused_S1E5_cropped.png

Besides Gilda, I can't remember any other pony who are worse. Oh wait! Any stallions besides Greyhawk, who were being friendly with Rarity.

Well she is fun. I don't see any problem with her.

post-18984-0-47657200-1380409470.png Chatterbox: How do you react when you see Nightmare Moon?

Can you describe your thoughts?

Dear spike,

I am becoming a catholic priest in a few years , and I was wondering , could you give me some advice , or a complement , or pep talk? I would love to hear it from you.

ooc: Wow. You becoming a priest?

• Brohoof 1