• Blue
    • Green
    • Brown
    • Hazel
    • Grey
    • Black
    • Red/Violet
    • Amber

My eyes are a mix in between hazel and brown. They were originally(when I was first born) green, like the rest of my family when they were born, but slowly went brown, and as I age nowadays, they are getting to a hazel. I put other since I've been everywhere with an eye color.

(edited)

... you people are WEIRD I mean why someone's eye col- err I mean 

my eyes are kind of like brown but can take on more of a dark green depending on my mood... or so Im told 

Edited by Zantetsuken

I have hazel

@Countless Noodle

Heh... Heh... Completely unrelated to eyes but i am way too amused by the fact that your group is birds, and your page is covered with Xatus XD

Let me put it this way....

I sat there and watched that whole thing.

one word. wow. i was a little disturbed by someone with the username "kirito's wife" but now im ok with it xD

my eyes are an icy blue.

What do you mean? Did I do something?

The color of my eyes is a pure dark brown that I had since birth,which apparently goes against how the rest of my family grew up,with the color of their eyes changing as they grew up.

My eyes are a dark brown. :)  I have always admire hazel brown eyes, but I love my eye color and wouldn't change it even if I could. To everyone that bashes on their brown eye color: please don't, they are beautiful the way they are. It's scientifically proven that the darker your eyes, the more melanin you have in them; and the more melanin, the better your eyes can block harmful rays from the sun. In other words, you don't need sunglasses; your eyes are the sun glasses because of the melanin. I like all eye colors -- don't get me wrong -- but the brown eye color bashing bothers me.

• 2 weeks later...

My eyes are mostly green. Sometimes in photos they will appear to be grey or blue. Also, in the sunlight you can see that one of my eyes actually has more orange in it and the other has more blue. It is really strange. XD