• Blue
    • Green
    • Brown
    • Hazel
    • Grey
    • Black
    • Red/Violet
    • Amber

My right eye is dark blue, and my left eye is half-orangish and half light blue. If I recall correctly, it is a condition called partial heterochromia. Most people who notice it think it's awesome.

What, no poll option!? Racist! Just kidding. Could you please add an "other" option in the poll?

Edited by Ryuuguu Rena
  • Brohoof 1

Guest DJ Hydrolicious

I have light blue eyes. People say it looks pretty... But whatever. Also I think I get it from my moms side of the family. But eh you never know.

I have tri-colored eyes.

Right next to my pupils is a line of medium-brown.  The center is green, and the outside of my eyes is blue/grey.  Depending on the season/lighting, the blue/grey or the green becomes more prominent.

The colors do not mingle (like hazel) but there are distinct lines that keeps them seperated, which is the best way I can describe it.  :huh:

Well, here is a picture taken with my terrible camera

img-1839664-1-HPIM40063_zps808dc282.jpg

I wish I could have a better camera, but well...

It's just a mix of different colors, a lot of colors.

Do you have an idea in which category this "color medley" would fit?

your eyes are lovely ;^;

i'm so jelly. i want your eyes. give them to me. lol, jk.

i would say they are mostly bluegreen, with traces of hazel.

anyway, my eyes are just plain ol' medium brown color.

Edited by crazitaco
  • Brohoof 1

My right eye is dark blue, and my left eye is half-orangish and half light blue. If I recall correctly, it is a condition called partial heterochromia. Most people who notice it think it's awesome.

What, no poll option!? Racist! Just kidding. Could you please add an "other" option in the poll?

Bi Colored eyes... Like mah puppeh! :)

love'em

Except his are brown and brown/blue 50/50 :)

I am severely jealous right now... I wish I had those :P always had since I saw the aforementioned girl in HS with'em.

My eyes are a combination of grey and blue. My mom has always told me that they were a different sort of blue than my brother's, which is true, but they were, in fact, blue. My uncle has the same sort of eyes as me.

I also possess that strange orange-y discoloration near the pupil, but it is unnoticeable unless you're looking at my eyes less than 5 feet away. It is more "there" in one eye than the other. I believe it's the right eye?

Does anyone know what the orange-y thing is called? I'm legitimately curious for two reasons: It's apparently rare, and we're covering the eye in Sensation and Perception right now.

your eyes are lovely ;^;

i'm so jelly. i want your eyes. give them to me. lol, jk.

i would say they are mostly bluegreen, with traces of hazel.

So you want my painful and astigmatic eyes? :P

And thanks, it's a shame that I don't have a better camera, my eyes look even better in real.

Does anyone know what the orange-y thing is called? I'm legitimately curious for two reasons: It's apparently rare, and we're covering the eye in Sensation and Perception right now.

I think it's called partial heterochromia.

Edited by GhostPony750

My eyes are a nice dark brown color. And I wouldn't ever change that. The combination of black hair and brown eyes is my favorite, which is what I have. =D

Meh, I have dark brown eyes and dark brown hair and I'm kinda on the fence about it. While I like the way they match each other and contrast my pail skin, I think they're kinda bland. But that's just me...

Brown.

My father actually has this joke he tells whenever my brother or myself says something stupid.

"You're so full of shit; no wonder your eyes are brown."

Edited by eskaryel
  • Brohoof 2

Really? I'm the only one here with grey eyes?

Jeez,this makes me feel pretty special.

Not even on the internet can I find people with grey eyes.

Nope, I have grey eyes too, your not a loner! :muffins:

Only I also have a little tiny bit of green and blue in my eyes.

Anyway, there some votes on grey!!

I always say Hazel, but they shift around between blue through brown to green according to the light. My grandfather had the same thing. Apparently they go a dark red if black light hits them just right.

Mine are like a weird color that i feel as though they don't stay consistent. Sometimes i look and they're blue with a bit of gray, and sometimes they're a slight green, and then sometimes they're a more gray with a bit of blue. Its hard to say.

I put green, but they change from green and blue and what seems like alot of stuff in between alot.

• Brohoof 1