• Blue
    • Green
    • Brown
    • Hazel
    • Grey
    • Black
    • Red/Violet
    • Amber

My eyes are blue.  I don't think they fall into grey or green at all.  I hear some people describe their eyes as those colors, but they still look predominately blue to me.  Maybe I'm color blind.  tongue.png

My eyes are hazel-green.  Really depends on the colour of clothing that I'm wearing at the time though, they might look more grey if I wear one thing, more brown/green should I wear something else.  Or end up looking like a blend of blue and grey at other times...

Edited by Anishna
  • Brohoof 1

My eyes, they are grey, silver (yes there is a difference), blue, and green. They change depending on mood, lighting, clothing, and background. 

mine are darker blue, but it seems like they change from light to dark :P ... my GF has Beautiful eyes though :D they are a light blue, but there is a little green surrounding it, and when she smiles and stuff both colors are more noticable ! :D

• Brohoof 1

MINE ARE PINK DAMMIT.

No I'm just kidding. My real eye color is a mixture between blue and green. Nothing special really about it. ;-;

I used to think that too, but then I found out that having green eyes is very rare, so be proud of your eye color. Mine is dark green and I'm proud of it since it's rare, especially if you're male then it's even more rare for some reason. Also, it may have been "green eyes" with coldplay that made me even realize it even more. I never thought it was anything special, but all eye colors are special, they make us unique.

Btw, I just read that somewhere about that green eyes in males are rare, what's more rare is a guy with red hair and green eyes. That's very rare, since green eyes are just rare in both genders so it's usually not brought up. But I read it somewhere and it may have been wrong or right, it's just overall a rare color.

Edited by Fluttershyfan94
  • Brohoof 1

Um...my eyes are actually green and hazel. But seeing that it doesn't let you choose 2 I just put green since that's what ive always  called my eyes and im a male so according to Fluttershyfan94 im really rare

Edited by BlazeThePegasus
  • Brohoof 1

Brown. A really dark brown. Effectively black. You'd have to be really, really uncomfortably close to see any shade of brown in my eyes but it's there. I always found my eye color to be kind of boring, but I can live with it.

Brown. That's it. Just... Brown.

I could've gotten green/hazel, but no... Brown won D:

They're a kind of medium brown, with darker flecks inside. Also they have a slight(dark) border around the normal eye color. 

However, in a picture, they just look dark brown.

Mine are normally bluish but can sometimes shift more towards gray. Doesn't happen often. I wish they were green as that's my favorite color, but green eyes are more common in women anyway.

As a kid my eyes changed color dramatically, from a deep blue to a lighter one, gray, and to something like amber. The blue/gray they're at most of the time now is unlike anyone else in my family. Not sure where it came from.

• Brohoof 2

My eyes are hazel.

Not really all that interesting or as awesome as it would be to have blue or green eyes. :P I would love to have blue or green eyes, but no, I had to be born with a mixture of both. 

^Epic fail.

Oh well, it's great to see that I'm not the minority here.

Let us rejoice my fellow hazel eyed friends!!

• Brohoof 1

Hazel. Like a mixture between green and yellow mainly.

I like my eyes. My brother has brown eyes, much darker than mine. Up close, my eyes are a darkish yellow, with streaks of green in it. Is how a lot of people described them to me.

green. sometimes blueish green. sometimes grayish green. usually that. sometimes they even look yellow green but more importantly, they're green.

post-650-0-40297500-1380405160.png

My eyes are hazel... and soft as clouds?

They've got a lot of gold flecks in them with a little green and grey rims. I've been told that they seem to change color depending on what I'm wearing or my surroundings.

MY EYES ARE AS BLACK AS MY SOUL.

Nah, they're just brown. Here they are:

473208_10150961173744859_1847121799_o.jp

Sometimes I look in the mirror and pretend that my iris's are made out of larva because I have no life.

Edited by Hansel

Light brown with bits of blue, green and yellow-ish. Yes, I'm serious, I have it all.

I'd like to think I have nice and somewhat unusual eyes, tho I remember a friend once told me that my eye color is what you'll get when you chew milk chocolate with cheeseburger and then spit it out. I decided to take it as a compliment at the time.

Edited by Jessper
  • Brohoof 2