• Green
    • Brown
    • Hazel
    • Grey
    • Black
    • Red/Violet
    • Amber

• 2 weeks later...

Eyes blue like a sky ^^ I wish I could take picture of them, but I don't have a good camera to do that. I'll try at home and edit this post then, but no promises. I am happy with my eyes tbh, because I like blue colour ^^

... I still would love to see eyes of people who chose "red/violet" option in poll. Must look amazing! :D 

(edited)

Bright blue eyes ^^ If you need confirmation there should be a picture or two over in the "Post a picture of yourself thread". I have been told my eyes can change color slightly but I don't know how true my friends are about that xD Until confirmed otherwise just bright blue ^^

Edited by Noire Panzer

I, uh... what does this qualify as? (There wasn't really a whole lot of light besides my computer screen's, so they usually look a little brighter.) 

img-2672704-1-lAV4UVCl.jpg

Your eyes seem to change color depending on if I'm looking directly at them or not. They seem to be more of a grayish-blue when I look at them, but when I see them out the corner of my eye, they seem far more green. More like the shade of green tea.

• Brohoof 1

Same color as the best pony except a little darker and you should know my eye color by that, well that's if you know who the best pony is which not many do thinking it's Fluttershy.

My eyes are a mixture of a light green and grey. Mostly green, though.

This is the best representation of my eye color.post-14906-0-35585100-1402553503_thumb.jpg

They're blue, but a sort of pale, ice-storm kind of blue. Like a grey-blue... Though clearly blue. Ugh, how do I describe this?

Basically, they're grey-blue leaning toward the blue side.

(edited)

Mainly green but a bit of blue and very little brown (I think :3)

My eyes are just boring ol' brown.

But brown is rare  :P

actually I have always wanted brown eyes to be honest be proud!  ^_^

Edited by Everleaf

• 3 weeks later...

I've got hazel eyes. Like a dark green. I'm surprised by how many people have blue, though.