Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Whats you're favorite reality show?

Groo

I just started watching Survivor last season and it's actually pretty good in my opinion. I also like Fear Factor.

Thats sometimes hard too watch x_x

My favorite is a Spike show, Bar Rescue. The premise is a failing bar brings in Jon Taffert, a man with over 30 years of experience in running bars and like venues. While the show does fall for some of the typical reality show tropes (fights, emotional breakthroughs, confession rooms) its really more about the science behind a successful entertainment venue. For example, cooling the lines between a keg of beer and the tap it comes out of can save around 15% of the keg, meaning 15% more of the keg that can be sold. Cool stuff like that.

Edited by Lady Ice Dragon
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 years later...

There was a show where you watched loss prevention officers take out people trying to sneak out merch. Though I only watched it laughing on how setup it looked, can't remember the name of the show.

Personally I detest reality shows with a burning passion and represent a lot of things wrong with both television and society......

THAT SAID, I'll admit, I actually really like Pawn Stars, I actually don't hate the cast(though Chumlee can be infuriating sometimes), a lot of the stuff people bring in can be really neat, and I at least like that they do try to put some history in it

easily a guilty pleasure show for me

• The Amazing Race

• Ink Master

Night Watch

The Incredible Dr. Pol

Shark Tank

Impractical Jokers

My 600-lb Life

Hoarders

Dr. K's Exotic Animal ER

I'd say Britain's Got Talent and The X-Factor. Whilst I usually dislike reality TV with a passion, game shows and talent shows are absolutely great! I much prefer them to things like Big Brother or something. And would I'm a Celebrity: Get Me Out Of Here count, too? Because that is one of my favourite shows. So hilarious, but also rather suspenseful.

Edited by Wolves

It USED to be 19 Kids And Counting (I love most things to do with kids/families) but we moved and we no longer have our cable company. Now I can't be stuffed watching reality tv, but I'll leave Keeping Up With The Kardashians for background noise if I'm home alone and going to play Sims or something. Fixer Upper is my favourite house reno show.

And I also like Australian cooking/renovation competition shows, like My Kitchen Rules and The Block.

• Brohoof 1

Hell's Kitchen is good as hell...

I also really like the (enter country name) got talent because it's very diverse and not too focused on something ^^

But one I really hate is The Voice, I think it's quite a hypocrite show since in a way they judge only the voice and then the public literally keeps on choosing the people that are most good looking sometimes..