Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Whats you're favorite reality show?

Groo

• 4 years later...

I enjoyed cooking contest show and american/British bake off, Masked singer, Songland and also America got Talent.  Back when I used to have TLC, I enjoyed watching "My Strange addiction", LA ink, Cake Boss,  and also Pawn Shop. There's also one reality show about guns and motorcycles that I don't remember the name of these shows sadly since it has been too long.   And the British Top Gear, which is way better than American's.

I know many people think AGT is cliche and all "fake" I don't believe it's all fake anyways? There's a lot of people who comes here to accomplished their dreams or rather gain a second chance in life that they could never have. And to me, I think that's what AGT is all about and I apprenticed it for that despite of it being a competitions. Most people just comes here not to win but to be recognized and share their stories to the audiences. Kodi Lee who suffered from mental and physical disability received a chance, people like v unstoppable suffered from poverty and agt gave them a chance and just last night, Archie William. A man who was convicted for 37 year in prison for a crime he never committed got a chance. And more.  I mean if these people actually thinks hearing these kind of stories from people from different backgrounds is cliche and shit then I don't know what to tell you guys.  These people are not here for a pity party, they are just here to achieve their dreams because AGT gave them a second chance in life when the world they were in didn't.