Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ever found any disgusting stuff in your food?

GhostPony750

YES! I went out to eat the other night at Golden Corral, So i took a big helping of rice, noodles and taco meat, the first time I bit down I felt a *CRUNCH* Spit it out, their was a freaking piece of GLASS in my food! And I a pretty sure I swallowed a piece too!

• 11 months later...
  • 4 years later...

Hair is about the only thing I've ever found in food (fairly common, but still gross).

I hate those little chunks of cartilage or whatever that's in ground beef. I don't think it bothers most people, but it's so disgusting to me that I'll normally stop eating when I find one.

I went to a Pizza Hut and someone who worked there spit in my food. So I loudly complained and people started walking out. It was great. Haven’t been to Spit In Your Food Hut since. Good riddance.

Also when I was in school and bought lunch from the cafeteria I found dead bugs cooked in (extra protein) and hair. The hot dogs were green. A friend found a used bandage in his burger once and another found a hairball in whatever he got.

Also hairs.

3 hours ago, Booker said:

I hate those little chunks of cartilage or whatever that's in ground beef. I don't think it bothers most people, but it's so disgusting to me that I'll normally stop eating when I find one.

That reminds me with sliced beef brisket, when there's fat on the bottom edge of it, it is so disgusting. I love sliced beef brisket, but that fat part is the most disgusting gooey stuff. Ew.

• Brohoof 1

It wasn't food, but I remember there was once a piece of foil in some orange juice I ordered. I didn't notice until I drank it and started choking on it. Luckily, I managed to spit it back out before anything extreme happened.

I found something that suspiciously resembled a rodent turd stuck on the bun of a frozen microwavable hamburger I got at the store. I’m not a leading authority on rat poop but it was enough to make me decant that awful looking mess right into the nearest trash receptacle.  

I have never found anything incredibly disturbing in my food but I do find a lot of my dog’s fur in my food. He sheds so much that it’s really a common occurrence now.

I almost ate a moldy peperoni once from a moldy peperoni bag that was from a grocery store, good thing I looked at the bag or else my stomach would've felt terrible that day.

I also found some tin foil on my steak in a cafeteria I was eating at.

There was ants in my coke once. I didn't notice they had formed a trail into the glass until after I took a massive swig

I wanted to die 

• 11 months later...