Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

*Sigh* I think it's time.

MrJK

*sigh* Okay guys, i think it's time for me to tell my long time friend and companion that i am a brony. I've known her for a few years and we are pretty good friends, so i think it is time to tell her that i, indeed, love my little pony. I don't know how it will go so ill tell you guys when it's over, wish me luck :unsure:

• Brohoof 6

Don't worry, it should go smoothly. I'm in the same boat. I'm probably going to be telling my brother soon about being a brony and see if I can get him to see the light.

• Brohoof 1

My friends looked at me weird when I told them, then, after a few days, one of my friends told me that her (male) cousin was also a fan! She's also my best friend... Well, I hope you have the same luck I had!

Edited by Skystar

I hope it goes well for you!

And if it goes too badly that person probably wasn't a true friend anyway.

True friends you can count using your fingers.

Good luck with this, MrJK. I think she'll be fine, or maybe she's even a pegasister! :D

• Brohoof 2

Wait til you find out she watches it too.

If this turns out to be true (Which i find impossible) it would be the greatest thing ever....of all time.
  • Brohoof 2

My friend, NO GUY I KNOW GIVES A RATS THAT I WATCH PONIES. AND MOST OF MY FRIENDS ARE GUYS.

(Then again, I'm single....I like it that way though :D Then I can fangirl over guys guilt-free! CRABSTICKS I LOVE YOUUUU)

Truth is if she's a good friend at all, she won't care in the slightest!

Everything will be fine! :) Good luck anyways :)

• Brohoof 1