Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would your OC look like in Equestria Girls?

Midnight Gaze

• 1 year later...

I know i posted my EG OC but i did a update version of Chatterbox in Equestria Girls 

post-18984-0-98404500-1399340807.gif This is Chatterbox in pony form

post-18984-0-57205800-1413690766_thumb.png

this is Chatterbox in Equestria Girls form

• Brohoof 2

This is my OC:

x79vIVgl.jpg

I'd assume he'd wear dark blue jeans, maybe a couple holes, a gray shirt with and unbuttoned black and gray flannel, and a pair of all black hi-top converses. Of course he'd keep the earring and it'd be a little gauged, not a regular one.

Well first, since Big Mac went to a more natural white skin tone in the film, Will Guide would take on the same skin tone. His hair and glasses would be unchanged, save for his glasses now fitting a human face.

His clothes would be yellow sneakers, red pants, and red shirt with a blue open vest over it. The red shirt would have his cutie mark on it.

Simple as that.

I don't think I actually want to know what he would look like. But if I had to take a stab, his skin color would be more neutral, his mohawk more pronounced than before. Ripped leather jacket with tank top underneath, tattered, faded jeans and black Chuck Taylors. The accessories would all carry over.

• Brohoof 1

Probably a white guy with fire-y red hair, a tan pin-stripe vest, a white dress shirt under the vest, and some dark brown slacks with a chain connecting his belt loops to a flask in his pocket with a brown leather belt, black dress shoes, and tortoise-shell glasses.

post-18785-0-63421500-1408511661.png

Her skin tone would be much lighter, probably on the grey side. She'd most likely wear a concert Tee with either black jeans or plaid skirt and boots. 

My other OC would probably be wearing a tactical vest, black cargo pants & boots. Probably look alot like these guys:

The-Shield.jpg
  • Brohoof 1

My OC is Sun Swirl the Undefeated! He's an Alicorn King that has countless avatars, each one married to one of the mane 6, Celestia, Luna, Cadance, and oddly enough Rumble.

In the EQG world he appears as the ladybug that hangs around the portal.

Treble Bolt would look like me in EQG, but with a dark red skin tone and blue/green hair.  she'd be wearing her hair the same (I wear my hair like hers, either in a single braid, or a double pony tail (1 pony tail tie at the nape of my neck, and another ponytail tied 3/4 of the way down...not sure how to explain how I wear my hair because no one else with long hair I've seen IRL does what I do {unless they are bikers, but then they wear a lot of ponytails to prevent their hair from going wild in the wind as they ride}...maybe you could akin it to Applejack's hair style, but with an added ponytail tie by her neck)  :confused:

She would also be wearing what I wear on a daily basis, a razorback tanktop with full length bib overalls, steel toed boots, and safety glasses sitting on her head (whenever I am not in need of them on my eyes, that's how I wear them).  :smug:

• Brohoof 1

This is the best I've got of a EG Everleaf

(Image won't show up...sorry....)

though I plan to make my own version myself, by that time I will update this post...

Edited by Everleaf

This is my OC:

img-3183852-1-x79vIVgl.jpg

I'd assume he'd wear dark blue jeans, maybe a couple holes, a gray shirt with and unbuttoned black and gray flannel, and a pair of all black hi-top converses. Of course he'd keep the earring and it'd be a little gauged, not a regular one.

I forgot to add maybe he'd be wearing his sponsorship t-shirt for Super Smash Bros. since he is sponsored for a similar game in Equestria (Super Smash Colts, yeah I know not super creative). Hopefully sponsored by a cool sponsor like Team Curse, their jerseys are pretty badass.

BFllJ6fCcAAbBGY.jpg

take my profile picture imagine him as an EQG human

he would wear a black cloak

and he would have a black face bandana and his left eye patch

underneath his cloak would be a light blue shirt with a Snowflake on it and he would have dark blue jeans and black shoes