Enjoy

Critique?

P.S Sorry the horn cuts off, I made the picture to big

P.P.S Nothing is wrong with me outside the internet world

This idea just got to me, due to my OC having a hard life, ect

Nothing is wrong with me, guys :) ~Hugs~

Edited by CadenceDerp
  • Brohoof 6

I really like it. Shows a lot of desperatess(is that the right word? My english is failing me here) and that looks nice.
One thing that instantly caught my eye and does annoy is the blurry stuff on the line between the two shades of green ( at her legs( and arms?)

Other than that: 9/10 because blurry stuff.

When you look at all of the outlines on this image, it seems like some of the base's outlines are shown right next to the ones you put down yourself, it almost looks like the outlines has outlines. The base you were using, was it a picture or a file which you opened in a program? If it was a file you downloaded and opened, the outlines and all other parts should be in different layers, you could then easily do a color change of each layer to make it look better. Another tip for you is to use the curved lines tool for the mane and tail if you are not familiar with drawing smooth lines. Otherwise it does look pretty good c:

...poor pony :c

• Brohoof 1

my program is messing up

Nope. This isn't your program at all, it's simply that the lines are more than one color (the base you are using was exported as a .png and therefore has a bit of pixelation along the edges of the lines.)

Again, the mane and tail are both incorrect.  The bottom of the mane needs more smaller, thinner strands of hair. The same can be said for the tail. The strands you have right now look rather odd and not at all like hair. The top part of the mane doesn't look like hair either, and it needs to cover more of her head (right now there's too little showing.)

The gradient still needs work, you might as well not include it until you can do it correctly as it just looks odd and messy in it's current state.

The eyelids shouldn't really be there. Even if she has a black eye, it just looks... odd... You could have done a better coloring job on the pupils as well, some of the black is visible and you did a very messy job.

By the way, you might want to make one topic and post all your art there. You seem to be posting a lot of art, putting it all in one spot makes it easier to critique. ^^

Edited by Ashley
  • Brohoof 1

Guest DJ Hydrolicious

Looks pretty good, except that some of your oc's limbs are detached and or twisted in weird ways. Other then that its pretty damn good.

Nope. This isn't your program at all, it's simply that the lines are more than one color (the base you are using was exported as a .png and therefore has a bit of pixelation along the edges of the lines.)

Again, the mane and tail are both incorrect.  The bottom of the mane needs more smaller, thinner strands of hair. The same can be said for the tail. The strands you have right now look rather odd and not at all like hair. The top part of the mane doesn't look like hair either, and it needs to cover more of her head (right now there's too little showing.)

The gradient still needs work, you might as well not include it until you can do it correctly as it just looks odd and messy in it's current state.

The eyelids shouldn't really be there. Even if she has a black eye, it just looks... odd... You could have done a better coloring job on the pupils as well, some of the black is visible and you did a very messy job.

By the way, you might want to make one topic and post all your art there. You seem to be posting a lot of art, putting it all in one spot makes it easier to critique. ^^

Ok, Sir Art Streak, I will do that ^^ And I keep messing up on the Mane and Tail, idk whhhhyyyy D:

Ok, the next Topic I am posting will be my art dump.