Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Sky Pirates (Adventure/Humor)

Gray_Spectrum

crimson grins as well, "okay, i'll play it your way, no fire magic it is! I'll just use my trusty cutlass here to kick your ass!" said crimson with a sly smirk before unsheathing Helios, "I'll wager 1,000 bits that I'll win! I hope you know what your getting into..." said crimson with an ominous chuckle, resting Helios on his shoulder as he held out his hoof for a hoofshake.

(Note: you guys move too fast, so assume this happened BEFORE Dusk went to make oatmeal.

@Brain Drain I do it all on my phone)

Star Belle woke up with her face in the book she was reading." Uggh, I'm hungry..." She got up to she what was left for breakfast.

When she arrived at the kichten, she was surprised to see that breakfast was set up. She glupped a glass of watery orange juice and a hard hay bun, and for dessert, because she hadn't had one of those in a while, a sugar cube.

After that, she continued reading.

Edited by EpicHarmony

Moonlight rolled her eyes at Twisted once more, before walking out to the sleeping quarters and setting up some of her medical items on her bed, sorting through them carefully. There was so much work for her to do.

(Uhh yeah just pretend this happend last night).

Moonlight nodded sleepily to Duskrunner, too tired to reply. She hadn't gotten a wink of sleep last night, busy organizing and setting up her medical books and tools. I..gotta.. stay awake, she thought, swaying on her hooves. The unicorn took a seat in the kitchen and propped her tired head on her hooves, hoping nopony would notice how sleep-deprived she was.

Smiling as moon left the room he spoke under his breath, "Is the money worth all this hate? You damn know it is because I'll just slowly poison the crew. I didn't ask for this I just wanted to sneak in steal what i could and leave, but now I'm stuck on a ship full of ponies that want to kill me." Looking out the porthole, "Gray your going to have your hoofs full of fighting soon. I hope you can control your crew or somepony will dead by the end of this." Throwing a card at the door.

((So is it the next day or what?))

@Moonlight Fire  With a warm smile at Moonlight Dusk put a bowl in front of her and two glasses: one with jiice and the other coffee.
"If you don't mind it that chair over there is really comfy. Now if you'll excuse me, you're not the only abnegated pony on this ship. Heh, and i thought I'd be the only insomniac workaholic onboard."

-

Walked over to Star Belle and cleared her dishes, trying unsuccessfully to get a look at what kind of book she was reading.

-

And noticing the pita platter hadn't been devoured wholesale grabs a basket, loads a few in there and begins to make a ship tour, first stop: engine room. Not surprising he finds Lume... and all the visual clues that she hadn't moved frm there since.
"Food call. Oh wow. Not to meddle but, do you like want a hammock or something to hang in here at least?"

-

@TheLineTrotter

And with no real idea where the rest of the crew congregates aside from the helmsman, for whom he drops a bottle of grog on the map table near the wheel, Dusk slips the basket handle in mouth and clibs the rigging looking for the crow's nest.
"Master Griffon?!" He calls out.

@, Gloom, while still grinning, unsheathes his large steel  bowie knife and spins it in his hoof with ease. "How bout 1,050 bits, and  the the loser has to pay for all the drinks of the winners choosing for 5 months. And you may be trusty with that cutlass of yours, but when it comes to short blades, I'm the best on this ship. How about we fight two days for now after? Cause I feel like I should get a little training in... and maybe a little drinking, hehe."

Edited by Gloomfury

Gray awakens from his slumber to the sound of loud machines "*yawn* I need to get some combat training in if I'm to keep up with my crew... that incident before almost cost us the ship" 

He walks dizzily to the main deck and Sets up several Barrels as target practice. 

"*Yawn* I hope the metal I Placed on the deck Works Properly or Lume will have my Flank on a mantel."

He Readied three marbles one Red, one Green and one Blue. He decided he was too close and Backed up to the other end of the ship. With a steady arm he flung the Blue marble at the Barrels. It released a Large Electrical Charge and was slightly to strong and sent a very small current of electricity to the rest of the ship (only enough to feel like a Miskito bite) He then threw the Green Marble over to the location of the Barrels and it released a thin cloud of Green gas that surrounded the area. Immediately after he readied the Red marble then caught himself before he did. 

"Wait what the hay am i thinking if i uses this now the ship will catch fire... I should postpone until We Make the proper adjustments... Damn... I need a sparing partner... barrels are no fun."

He then pondered for a few moments who he should ask. he wanted to train with one who would also benefit from it. 

"Dammit who!..lets see... Aha! It may not help strengthen myself but it just might help a certain Chef How to Protect himself if a situation occurred. OH DUSK BUDDY!"  he said with Grin  as he ran to the kitchen 

@@Duskrunner

Edited by Gray_Spectrum

Lume was able to notice Captain Gray sitting next to the machines before she sank down into deep sleep once again. At that time, it didn't bother her too much the fact that there was somepony standing so close to her beloved machinery, but if she heard the slightest clanking sound, the hatted captain pony would most likely suffer the appropriate consequences.

Soon after she fell asleep for the second time, she was woken up again by somepony else:

"Food call. Oh wow. Not to meddle but, do you like want a hammock or something to hang in here at least?"

This time, she didn't quite identified the voice that came from the door, so she was forced to open up her eyes. When she did so, the blinding sunlight felt like knives being constantly jabbed against her green eyes. Yet, whilst trying to block the sun with her hoof, she was still able to see Duskrunner's blurry figure.

"I'm cool..." She briefly replied. After the cook pony left, she inhaled a lengthy yawn and rose up to her four hooves. Looking at her side, she saw the wine barrel and the odd metal sheets Gray had brought earlier. Still groggy and rather tired, she just ignored them all and slowly trotted her way towards the kitchen.

@@Moonlight Fire,

With her legs trembling, Lume entered the kitchen. Her mane and tail were messy and full of dust, her whole face still had several stains of oil combined with the dry drooling under her mouth and her eyes had big dark circles under them. The earth mare's appearance was quite frightening, appearing to have come straight out from a zombie movie.

"Uggghhh...... Water......." She murmured, positioning herself right next to Moonlight.

(( OOC: I'm not sure if there's anyone else still in the kitchen... Also, I believe we're in the morning of the first day of our journey, considering the ship was stolen during the last night, RP time. ))

Edited by Lume~WMJ

Comming down from the crow's nest Dusk runs into Gray.

"Hello Captain. You're... unusually chipper. Or is that usually chipper?"

Puts down the basket and sets the unloaded dishes into the washbasin.
"So, what can I do for you? I see your hat got mended, that's a plus."

@,

Moonlight slowly opened her eyes to see Lume sit beside her. Ughh, I don't want to make conversation with anypony right now, she thought to herself grumpily. With a sigh, the mare studied Lume, and saw she looked..pretty scary. Moonlight tiredly passed her juice and bowl of oatmeal over to her and grunted, "Here. It looks like you need this more than me." 

The mare layed her head on the table, incredible fatigue over taking her. No! You still have so much work to do! You can't sleep! She angrily thought to herself.

"Dusk! Fight me!" He exclaimed While trying to convince Dusk to accept

"Don't worry I won't use my strong marbles on you just the weaker nonlethal ones.I'll even let you use the Pen."

He sat down in front of Dusk waiting for a response. His Glare gave away that he was desperate. 

Even through the broken lens of his glasses this was obvious. 

@@Duskrunner

@Gray_Spectrum

Looks around the kitchen, notices Lume and Moonlight half-dead sitting there sort of eating oatmeal, and shrugs.

"Well, I guess I am a pirate now."
With a shrug Dusk pulls out a par of pegs from his legbands, spins them in his hooves a few times, then charges forward, leaps onto the table amking everypony's oatmeal shake, and flying leaps at Gray swinging the two clubs.
"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Edited by Duskrunner

Twisted finally got bored of sitting in a room waiting for the ship to land and he was growing hungry, but didn't feel aruging over something stupid, "I can steal, cheat, and lie, but when it comes to being on a team I just hate being around them." Slamming his hoof on the table. "I'm getting food." Starting to make his way down the hallway.

Star Belle looked up from her book."How long have I been reading?" She asked herself." Oh, never mind. I should probably go practice my flying and fighting skills."

Putting her book down, put her beret on the bed (Because it would fall of her head if she kept it on), and flew out the nearest window.

Making sure to stay close to the ship, she zoomed around, excersizing her wings. Zip. Zam. Zap. Zop. Zoop. Zat zam zoop. She raced around, loop-de-looping, barrel rolling, dogding clouds, and her usual form of attack, crashing to her opponent like she tried to do with Twisted Fate the other day, into clouds.

She practiced for about a half and hour befor going back inside and of couse being her usual self she grabbed some cloud and practiced her signature attack back into the ship, which ended with only a soft thud because of the cloud padding.

When she picked herself back up, she went to grab her book & beret before heading over to get somthing to eat.

@@Moonlight Fire

Lume's tired eyes slowly turned to the bowl of oatmeal and the glass of juice that the unicorn mare had offered. She stared at the bowl for approximately ten seconds before she dropped her head down, face-first into the meal, messing up the table around it. She lifted back up right afterwards, chewing the small amount of oatmeal that managed to get into her mouth.

"Thanks, Moonlight..." She replied. "Boy, that was the worst night of sleep I've ever had in my entire life... Worked my flank off, saved some lives, my body gave up before I could even make it to my bed... My soft, comfy, warm bed..." She paused for another few seconds, daydreaming. "I still gotta take a shower, too... My mane is just disgusting from all of that oil and dust inside the machines... Heheh... At least we did darn good job last night, aye? You and me?" Lume turned her head to meet the sleepy unicorn with a blank look on her face.

"...Are you even listening?" 

Twisted walked into the mess hall and spotted one passed out pony and Lume, "Don't care just want some food and i'm heading back to the captain's room. I already know Lume is going to yell at me about her machines and how she hates me and stuff. I wish i could knock her out..." Trying to not make eye contact with the ponies. Grabbing a piece of bread and a glass of water he sat down in the corner of the room silently eating.

@@Moonlight Fire

Lume heard hoofsteps coming from not very far away from the kitchen, and she knew that somepony was approaching. However, she kept on staring at Moonlight for a little longer. She knew that the medic mare should be as tired as herself since they both had given all of their efforts into trying to stop the falling aircraft and preventing a terrible accident.

Now that she thought about it, she remembered about that pony from before, with the cards. He was the one responsible for almost killing the entire crew by messing up the engines.Why did he do it anyway? Was he trying to take over the ship and the crew? Was he just a very well-prepared bandit? It didn't matter anymore. Luckily it was all over, and that ruffian, whoever the hell he was, was gone for good. Or at least she hoped.

The hoofsteps stopped. Lume briefly looked around the room and very soon spotted the newcomer pony. For her surprise - or rather, shock - It wasn't a crew member.

@@Brain Drain

"YOU!!" She shouted at the same time that she jumped out of her seat. "YOU'RE THAT DAMNED PONY FROM BEFORE!! WHAT THE BUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?? M-Moonlight, go call Gray and the others! NOW!! I'll hold him off!!" She lifted herself onto her hind legs and assumed a fighting stance, with her forelegs in front of her.

"Come on, you clown!! I ain't afraid of you!!"

@,

"You ain't afraid? Well good I guess because I don't aim to put fear into ponies, but make sure they know the skills I hold." Pulling out a golden card. "One more thing I was payed by gray so there is no need to bring him into this. I do apologize for hurting your machines, but I didn't have much of a choice if you look at my point of view." Laying the card on the table. "Do what you want in vengeance I'll take the punishment it's not like my first time..." Watching Lume for her next move.

@@Moonlight Fire

Lume heard hoofsteps coming from not very far away from the kitchen, and she knew that somepony was approaching. However, she kept on staring at Moonlight for a little longer. She knew that the medic mare should be as tired as herself since they both had given all of their efforts into trying to stop the falling aircraft and preventing a terrible accident.

Now that she thought about it, she remembered about that pony from before, with the cards. He was the one responsible for almost killing the entire crew by messing up the engines.Why did he do it anyway? Was he trying to take over the ship and the crew? Was he just a very well-prepared bandit? It didn't matter anymore. Luckily it was all over, and that ruffian, whoever the hell he was, was gone for good. Or at least she hoped.

The hoofsteps stopped. Lume briefly looked around the room and very soon spotted the newcomer pony. For her surprise - or rather, shock - It wasn't a crew member.

@@Brain Drain

"YOU!!" She shouted at the same time that she jumped out of her seat. "YOU'RE THAT DAMNED PONY FROM BEFORE!! WHAT THE BUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?? M-Moonlight, go call Gray and the others! NOW!! I'll hold him off!!" She lifted herself onto her hind legs and assumed a fighting stance, with her forelegs in front of her.

"Come on, you clown!! I ain't afraid of you!!"

Moonlight jolted awake from her daydreaming to see Lume and Twisted, looking ready to fight. "Lume! Calm down! That's Twisted, and he's now part of our crew," she said, gently setting a hoof on the mare before glaring at Twisted.

"But he sure is a rude pony, and feels it important for us to know his abilities," Moonlight muttered, glaring at Twisted for a few seconds.

@@Moonlight Fire,

"Don't you find it strange that a earth pony has magic powers and wings? I guess you never thought of that, but you can keep living in your happy little world.." Sighing as he got up and walked out of the room.

"If they get in trouble i'm not helping to save them they can rot behind bars for all i care." Walking towards the main deck.

crimson chuckled and nodded in agreement, "that sounds fair enough! this should be an interesting fight, but I just hope you know what your getting into..." said crimson with a smirk before brandishing Helios and getting into a strange swordfighting stance, "well Gloom, what are you waiting for? lets see what you've got!" said crimson before lunging at glooms legs, attempting to knock him off balance.

"You ain't afraid? Well good I guess because I don't aim to put fear into ponies, but make sure they know the skills I hold." Pulling out a golden card. "One more thing I was payed by gray so there is no need to bring him into this. I do apologize for hurting your machines, but I didn't have much of a choice if you look at my point of view." Laying the card on the table. "Do what you want in vengeance I'll take the punishment it's not like my first time..." Watching Lume for her next move.

"Gray is most likely still under the effects of the drugs you gave him! That's the only way anypony could've let a scoundrel like you stay unharmed after what you've done! But oh, will I enjoy beating you up!" Lume stepped forward and taunted the pony.

"Also, stop using that freaky card trick of yours and fight like a pony, you wuss! C'mon, put 'em up!!"

7Gx70_zps4e4122d8.gif

"Lume! Calm down! That's Twisted, and he's now part of our crew," she said, gently setting a hoof on the mare before glaring at Twisted.

She blinked, slowly turning her head towards moonlight with the most perplexed facial expression ever.

"He's WHAT!?" She asked, mouth agape, freaked out by the thought that that Twisted pony had joined the crew. "Alright, I take back what I said... Gray is definitely still drugged."

"Don't you find it strange that a earth pony has magic powers and wings? I guess you never thought of that, but you can keep living in your happy little world.." Sighing as he got up and walked out of the room.

"You come back here, right now!!" The angry mare stomped her hoof on the ground and puffed out loud, but the odd pony was already gone. Did he just say that he was an earth pony? With wings and magic powers? Lume found all of that extremely hard to believe. Either way, she didn't trust him in the slightest. With a sigh and getting back down to her four hooves, she looked over at Moonlight with a serious expression.

"I am not having that freak aboard of this ship travelling around with us... Gray and I need to have a serious talk." And she left towards the main deck. She didn't take her deathly, disgusted stare off of Twisted and walked as far from him as she could.

Edited by Lume~WMJ

@, Gloom loses his grin and his face completely changes from his normal calm and joking demeanor to a steel like serious face. The only times this has ever happens is when he's going all out, or when his fury takes over his mind. Gloom quickly dodges and moves towards Crimsons side, puts his knife in his mouth and grits his canines on the handle. Then he whips his neck to strike his side.

crimson's normally cocky, arrogant demeanor also changed into one of complete concentration and seriousness, his mind now fully enveloped on the battle before him. as gloom dodged his oncoming attack, crimson noticed him come in for a counter attack, crimson quickly used Helios to catch the blade of gloom's knife before it could cut him, he then pushed gloom away and flipped Helios around, attempting to hit gloom in the jaw with the pommel of his sword.

Edited by ragestar

Hearing the word coward filled him with rage charging back into mess hall he rushed up to Lume, "You want a fight well then you just found it!" Putting on spiked gauntlets. "Before my magic gift was given to me I was a brawler, so I know how to use my hoofs." Taunting Lume. "I'll make you regret calling me a coward!"