Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Sky Pirates (Adventure/Humor)

Gray_Spectrum

crimson had a concerned look on his face as he helped moonlight up off the floor, "it looks like were not the only ones who need to take it easy for awhile, you've been working too hard, try going to your room and getting some sleep, I guess I'll do the same if it makes you feel any better..." said crimson with a sigh.

@@Moonlight Fire,  Gloom also gives a worried look ad Moonlight. Thanks a lot for patching us up, but you really need to worry about yourself too. You really need some rest." He looks over at Crimson. 

@, "Crim, how bout you walk Moo back to her room while I take care of a few things."

"Aww, just get me a pony sized cloud if you don't mind. Two ponies' size works too."

"Easy-breezy!" she set her beret on the floor and flew outside.

It took about two minutes to find a pony-sized cloud, because, of course, nothing can be too convenient when you're in a hurry, but Duskrunner hadn't said how urgent this was, but she still thought she should find a cloud quickly.

Finding the cloud, she flew at a moderate pace, because she didn't want to crumble the cloud by crash-landing into the ship.

"Here you go, Dusky!" Star Belle said."Now, if you excuse me, I need to go chase down a mule by the name of Twisted Fate."

Putting her beret on her head and letting the cloud hover, she went go find that dork.

"You're awesome Belle."

With that Dusk got on a high stool and opened the top drawer. Dusk's 'outhouse' kinda looks like an oversized fridge.
With a grandfather clock on a pillar a few feet of the ground next to it.
He stuffed the cloud into the drawer and closed it tight, then pulled out the panel on top of it.

He opened the door and pulled a lever and a gear clicked into place and bam: the inside of the closet saw a light drizzle of rain.
Dusk climbed the built-in ladder on the side opposite the grandfather clock and checked out the machinery at the top.
The gears and chains he'd hooked up to the clock's internal machinery were operating flawlessly, spinning a series of rods that used to belong to a taffy mixer, patting the cloud with thin wooden blocks that simulated the bounce of pegasus feet.

In laypony's term, Dusk had built an automatic grape-press to build a cloud shower on the top deck. He pushed the lever back and the gears unhooked and the spray stopped.

Proud of himself he went down to the kitchen to start the next meal and bellowed:
"Shower's built and operational! Don't hog all the water or Star Belle will make you fetch the next cloud yourself!"
He made sure to stress that he was teasing on that last part.

@, @@Gloomfury,

Moonlight coughed as Crimson helped her up, and shook her head. "I probably do perhaps need a little bit of rest, but I can get there myself," she murmured, rubbing her eyes tiredly. The spell had indeed taken a whole lot out of her. "Whatever you two are about to do, stay out of trouble. There's..a whole lot of tension on the ship right now," she warned. The mare couldn't help but be worried about the stallions, in case they got into a fight with Twisted.

Moonlight nodded and began to head back, but not before slightly turning her head and calling to Gloom with a  joking grin, "Oh yeah, don't call me Moo, unless you want another broken rib."

Gray wakes up while every other pony seems to be doing there own thing.

Gray was talking to himself with a sigh "Cripes... I totally forgot my glasses are broken... this won't do at all Hmmmm..... I don't think Moonlight Is an Optometrist and even if she is she has been working to hard recently. I guess I have to fix them myself."

Gray wondered around the ship pacing  from almost every room Except the captains room and storage thinking of how to do it

"If only I understood How a ponies  eyes worked as well as I know chemicals and basic machinery"  He uttered to himself when he reached the kitchen. as he approached the kitchen he smelled food and his stomach growled "OH NO I HAVE  STOMACH VIRUS!"

Gray became frantic as he made it clear he had absolutely no idea how the pony body worked  " I must have gotten it from Dusk when I took him to Moonlight! I didn't even know that was possible!"

He noticed Dusk in the kitchen and Yelled "YOU GOT ME SICK! LISTEN MY STOMACH IS MAKING THE SAME NOISE YOURS DID WHEN WE MET!" His stomach growls as he toppled over and grabbed his stomach as it growled for food, smashing his glasses on the floor breaking them beyond repair 

@@Duskrunner

Blinks. Then Blinks. And blinks some more.

"Yeah, don't you all go congratulating me all at once."
Then Dusk gives gray a hay bun and a cup of juice to down while getting a broom and a dust bin.

"Well, these are toast. let's see. if you think you're sick I can... Lentel!"

Dusk moves over, searching the barrels.
"Just the thing for a sour stomach or minor flu. Let's see, carrots are dry and stiff so of course we have several. lentel is practically naturally dehydrated so we have that too. Too much to expect any cilantro and it's terrible dried but this will do.
Excellent. Set on a low fire and this'll be ready for your upset... by tomorrow.

As for your eyes... yeah, you're boned."

"CRIPES MY GLASSES! Just great now everything is blurry." he sighed while holding his stomach "pony feathers this hurts.. why the hay did my stomach start hurting when I came in here?"

he then decided to eat

"Putting aside my aching Gullet do you have any Rice? Or Bread?"  He looked up at dusk with Wide eyes waiting for a response Hoping for the answer to start with a Y.

Once again forgetting about his glasses.

@@Duskrunner

Edited by Gray_Spectrum

"It's going to be along day..." Putting his head on the table starting to dift off to sleep.

His eyes opened wide when he heard yelling coming down the hall, "Gray what did you do now?!" Feeling tried. "Just need a few hours of sleep is all I ask, but I don't think I'll get it on this crew." Putting his head back on the table.

@@Gray_Spectrum, A hay bun is bread. Hmm... well, let's see. I got a loaf of rye, some wheat of course. Regular white flour stuff, that's ok... if you like plain and almost tasteless. Let's see... beans, beans, tossed some carrot and potato into the lentel soup. Nope, no rice and no time to cook it. Have a wheat loaf for now.

"If only I understood How a ponies  eyes worked as well as I know chemicals and basic machinery"  He uttered to himself when he reached the kitchen. as he approached the kitchen he smelled food and his stomach growled "OH NO I HAVE  STOMACH VIRUS!"

Star Belle rolled her eyes. Does Spectrum know ANYTHING about health? She thought. She chased the captain into the kitchen.

He noticed Dusk in the kitchen and Yelled "YOU GOT ME SICK! LISTEN MY STOMACH IS MAKING THE SAME NOISE YOURS DID WHEN WE MET!"

Duskrunner was recommending things.

"Well, these are toast. let's see. if you think you're sick I can... Lentel!" Dusk moves over, searching the barrels. "Just the thing for a sour stomach or minor flu. Let's see, carrots are dry and stiff so of course we have several. lentel is practically naturally dehydrated so we have that too. Too much to expect any cilantro and it's terrible dried but this will do. Excellent. Set on a low fire and this'll be ready for your upset... by tomorrow.

"Dusk, he's not sick, he's just hungry. his stomach growled, that's all."

In the corner, she noticed Twisted Fate.

"It's going to be along day..." Putting his head on the table starting to dift off to sleep.

"As for you sir, I challenge you to a flying contest! Do anything better than me and l'll treat you like a member of the crew." She smirked. She knew he could never fly better than her.

Star Belle rolled her eyes. Does Spectrum know ANYTHING about health? She thought. She chased the captain into the kitchen.

Duskrunner was recommending things.

"Dusk, he's not sick, he's just hungry. his stomach growled, that's all."

In the corner, she noticed Twisted Fate.

"As for you sir, I challenge you to a flying contest! Do anything better than me and l'll treat you like a member of the crew." She smirked. She knew he could never fly better than her.

Looking at the strange pony, "I can't fly, so you already beat me." Sighing as he spoke. "I'm a earth pony with wings and magic, so your offer I must decline." Staring at Star with curiosity.

"What does this pony want from me because it sure isn't a fight." Thinking quietly to himself.

Moonlight tiredly limped onto the lower deck, heading for the sleeping quarters. As she passed the kitchen, she licked her lips hungrily. It had been a while since she'd had anything to eat, and the mare might as well see what Dusk was cooking.

@@Duskrunner,

Moonlight poked her head inside and called out in a weary tone, "Hey Dusk! What are you-" her sentence was stopped short as she saw Twisted talking to Star in the corner.

She and the stallion hadn't exactly left on good terms, so she wondered if he would react.

@@Brain Drain,

"Wheat! Thanks! Dusk I owe you one" He nearly jumped then noticing the room was now filled with ponies but since his glasses broke he could only tell who was who based on their voice.

"Who's in the doorway? Is that you Moonlight? What are you doing here?" He said holding his stomach Hiding his face with his hat.

Twisted heard moon's name being called, "To tried to put up a fight and if she wants to fight it's going to be to the death because I'm done arguing with Moon and Lume." Quietly thinking to himself.

Turning back to star, "So no flying race for me." Putting his hoof on table as he stared at the broken table.

After watching Moonlight leave and waving to Crimson as he walks off, Gloom decides to take a walk around the ship for a bit to see if everything is well maintained. After checking everything and a little more snooping through the cargo. He makes his way to the kitchen to finally get something to eat...and maybe a drink. Or two.  After walking past Moonlight he finds the stowaway talking to star next to a broken table and a pony he never met before. He smirks and walks up to the stowaway. @@Brain Drain, "So, slick prick. We meet again." Gloom says smirking. 

After watching Moonlight leave and waving to Crimson as he walks off, Gloom decides to take a walk around the ship for a bit to see if everything is well maintained. After checking everything and a little more snooping through the cargo. He makes his way to the kitchen to finally get something to eat...and maybe a drink. Or two.  After walking past Moonlight he finds the stowaway talking to star next to a broken table and a pony he never met before. He smirks and walks up to the stowaway. @@Brain Drain, "So, slick prick. We meet again." Gloom says smirking.

Twisted sighed as he heard the name, "Slick prick." Staring at Gloom he sighed, "If it isn't the walking fool." A bright smile coming from under the hat. "You looking for another red card because I'll give them to you gladly." Turning back to Star.

"Gloom is a strange pony, but I'll go hoof to hoof with him. Would be a great fight and I would enjoy a good fight right now plus if Lume is around ill show her my power and make her regret it."

@@Gray_Spectrum,

"Yeah Gray, it's me. Er.. I was going to get something to eat before going back to rest," she said awkardly, limping tiredly towards the fridge. Moonlight was rummaging through it looking for a sandwich, but stopped cold as she heard Twisted and Gloom. She frowned and continued to look for food, this time watching them out of the corner of her eye.

@@Brain Drain, Gloom just laughs as he takes out his pack of cigarettes, takes one out and lights it in his mouth with a copper colored light. "As fun as it sounds. I'll have to pass. Crim kinda worn me out already. And I know Lumey could be a bit intense, but she's a good pony.So don't let her get ya worked up, and If you don't like me calling you 'slick prick',  what's your real name? You never gave it to me when you were running off with your tail between your legs, hehe."

Looking at the strange pony, "I can't fly, so you already beat me." Sighing as he spoke. "I'm a earth pony with wings and magic, so your offer I must decline." Staring at Star with curiosity.

"What does this pony want from me because it sure isn't a fight." Thinking quietly to himself.

Star Belle snorted.She narrowed her eyes at Twisted."Look, I don't want you dead. Heck, become immortal and see if I care. All l want is for you to leave. So I can feel safe and not worry that you're gonna blow up this ship tonight and we'll wake up to see another day. Leave. Now. Use your powers to get the hay out of here before I throw you out the window myself."

Twisted heard Star response feeling a bitter taste in his mouth, "You scared I might blow up this ship still?" Laughing a little. "Please try to throw me off this ship I dare you." Standing up putting on his gauntlets. "Taken a lot of shit today, but this has pushed me over the edge! Prepare yourself Star I'm going to take you on a hell ride!" Opening his carrier making red cards float behind himself.

Dusk got back and for all the sniffles he had he was obviously suffering a head-cold.

"No fighting at the table. Don't make me get your father."
Dusk got out in the most maternal tone he could manage while slamming a platter down with bread, sandwiches and a vegetable soup..

Then he blinked and looked at the five pony faces.
"Oh, right, this isn't the orphanage and I'm not housesitting. Ok this is worse than I thought."

Dusk scoops himself a big bowl of the piping hot vegetable soup.
"I'm probably comming down with something for spending the night riding the whale. And maybe the morning air building a cold shower. I'm gona barricade myself in a room wait that means you all can't eat this."

Just as quick as he put it down Dusk scooped up the platter and removed it from the table... did they need a new one? Who was the carpinter? He was -a- carpenter. The roll call on Gray's door had a list of people and their roles and Dusk had taken the Asst. Carpinter slot which had been crossed out for Cook.
Too much in his head. He took the soup serving bowl with him, he'd need the recovery vitles, and called out behind him: "There's stuff I hadn't touched in the food barrels. Help yourselves."

(Headcold. Kinda out of it. Will post better when I feel better.)

Moonlight watched Star and Twisted intently, both of them obviously angry. She opened her mouth to interfere, then quickly shut it. Moonlight was never, ever, the soft-spoken type, but she knew it was probably best not to say anything right now. She knew Twisted hated her guts, and he'd probably hate her more if she butted in.

Hmph, not that I care! she thought to herself grumpily.

"If your cold gets worse, I could ease it a bit," Moonlight called to Dusk, shifting her attention to the food he carried away. "Not now though. Too..tired." she yawned, stretching her arms.

Edited by Moonlight Fire

Star Belle snorted.She narrowed her eyes at Twisted."Look, I don't want you dead. Heck, become immortal and see if I care. All l want is for you to leave. So I can feel safe and not worry that you're gonna blow up this ship tonight and we'll wake up to see another day. Leave. Now. Use your powers to get the hay out of here before I throw you out the window myself."

Twisted heard Star response feeling a bitter taste in his mouth, "You scared I might blow up this ship still?" Laughing a little. "Please try to throw me off this ship I dare you." Standing up putting on his gauntlets. "Taken a lot of shit today, but this has pushed me over the edge! Prepare yourself Star I'm going to take you on a hell ride!" Opening his carrier making red cards float behind himself.

Gray became red with anger as he slammed his front right hoof on the floor with enough power to crack the floor boards

"STOP! I am sick and tired of all the hatred flowing at Mr. Fate here! He is a member of this crew and STARTING NOW HE WILL BE TREATED AS SUCH! Anypony who has a problem with that takes it up with me. Now all of you act your age!"

The young stallion looks like he has had it with everyponys nonsensical behavior

Twisted turned to Gray, "Let them fight me. I'll stood my ground for my whole life and I won't let this crew brake me down." Turning back to Star ready to strike. "Want me off you're going to have beat me then." Ignoring Gray's command. "I'll give you a reason to hate me if that's what you want because I don't care if you like me." Becoming more enraged.