Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Sky Pirates (Adventure/Humor)

Gray_Spectrum

crimson trotted below deck just in time to hear twisted's little story about his past, judging by Stars reaction, he could tell she thought little of it. crimson quietly leaned against a wall, taking a flask of rum out from under his hat and taking a swig, he then gave twisted a deadpan look, "so...the reason your acting like a little angsty filly is because your having memories of bad things you did in your past? well, if that's all it is...then your a bit of a dramaqueen...because I've been stealing and killing all my life since I was a colt just to stay alive! yet you don't see me getting all depressed over it! and that's not even the worst thing that's happened to me in my life! hell, compared to me kid, your living in a fucking fantasy land! I'm not saying that I'm proud of everything I've done, but that doesn't mean I have to hate what I am...if you cant take your profession...then quite..." said crimson evenly before taking a long swig of rum.

@@Gray_Spectrum,

"Gray!" Moonlight exclaimed, heaving him off of the bar floor. "Idiot! You're going to tell them our secrets! Go back to the ship," she murmured into his ear, as she let the stallion lean on her shoulder for support. The mare then turned towards the two ponies, trying to maintain the situation.

@@thor9356,

"Er..sorry about him. He's, ah, a tad drunk," she said, rolling her eyes grumpily. "And to answer your question, I'm a medic. I use healing magic," Moonlight replied, tapping her red cross cutie mark. She then disdainfully looked at her drink that had been untouched, then looked at the mare who looked pretty drunk. "That's why I don't drink," she said disdainfully, and scooted the drink over.

Sweetie let out an over exasperated gasp, "oh my Celestia, look Dogboots there's more of them jeeze they're coming out of the walls there so many seaponies up in here," after a few rounds she ordered everypony shots and tipped her head back dumping the contents down the hatch.

"You....you guysh are like my best friendsssss." She swayed from side to side giggling softly.

@@Moonlight Fire,

"You'll have to forgive my companion here, she's a lightweight," He apologized to the mare before taking her mug and downing the drink really fast. The earth pony was able to contain himself from belching loudly.

"So, what brings you guys here to Manehattan?" He asked the mare. 

Sweetie let out an over exasperated gasp, "oh my Celestia, look Dogboots there's more of them jeeze they're coming out of the walls there so many seaponies up in here," after a few rounds she ordered everypony shots and tipped her head back dumping the contents down the hatch.

"You....you guysh are like my best friendsssss." She swayed from side to side giggling softly.

"PHahahaaa Your compreetry Drank!" he laughed at the mare as he swung back and forth.

He looked over at moonlight in a goofy way and fell over again.

while on the floor he said "Hehe moony lighten up we're here forsh a frew daysh sho Enjoy Yourshalf!"

He swung around and accidentally hit a brute of a stallion in the back of the head with his mug.

@@Moonlight Fire,

@@slimmyjimjim,  

@@thor9356

@@Gray_Spectrum,

"You're pathetic!" she growled, glaring at him on the floor. "We're getting back to the ship," Moonlight said, struggling to heave him back up. The mare glanced at the two ponies. The mare was totally woozy, but the stallion seemed to be able to easily hold his alcohol down.

@@thor9356,

Moonlight nervously swallowed as he asked the question, and taking a deep breath she came up with a logical answer. "Me and the rest of Gray's crew are traveling across Equestria, simply looking for a taste of adventure. We've, um, been sailing in the water for a long time, so we decided to take a break on Manehattan."

The unicorn decided it would be better to say there ship sailed on sea, if she had said it was an airship, they may have been able to guess it was a Royal ship.

Moonlight then flinched as Gray hit a tough stallion in the back of the head with his mug, and waited to see if he would turn around.

Edited by Moonlight Fire

@@Moonlight Fire, @@Gray_Spectrum,

Dogboots quickly reacted before the tough stallion could even lay a hoof on Gray.

"Woah buddy! He's not worth it, but I will tell you what is. How bout a drink? It's on me," He said handing the stallion a small bag of bits. Dogboots didn't enjoy giving out his own bits but if it prevented a brawl then it was okay with him.

"Don't want to have you deal with more work than you already have Miss Moon," The stallion said smiling at the mare before downing another mug.

Sweetie was now clapping her hooves together, giggling as she did, her coat was now bright and shinning with crystallization but she was too drunk to notice or care. Now the affects of a crystal pony are not just something pretty to look at it altered the emotions of those around them making them feel calmer and more happy without them even know what's going on they suddenly realize they have huge grins on their faces and a spring in their steps. Sweetie drew near to the gruff looking pony now, "hey guy, we- we don't want noooooooo trouble so run along now good sir and be on your way." She swayed from side to side grinning the whole time.

Edited by slimmyjimjim

@@thor9356, @@slimmyjimjim,

Moonlight glanced at Dogboots and Sweetie, and rolled her eyes at the tough stallion. "I think what we're trying to say, or at least what I'm trying to say, is I don't have time for you, so if you would, leave," she said through gritted teeth. The mare was completely flustered. Her captain was drunk, she had a feeling these ponies may find out their secret, and now they have to deal with a brutal looking pony?

Moonlight narrowed her eyes and turned away, then quickly shielded them as she looked at Sweetie. She was glowing brightly, and seemed to have a very happy air to her. As if magic, she felt the same hapiness begin to spread through her, almost forcing a smile upon her face. Moonlight quickly wiped it off and scowled.

"Hehehe I can't leaf naow I am waitingz fur Cliffs chu showz up you shilly Moony" He said poking her nose making a "Boop" noise

He came to the realization he couldn't see anything after Sweetie Pie started to shine

"Oh geeesh  forgat I needsh To getsh da Glashes Fo Ma Fais!"

His words slurred dramatically  as he kept drinking. "Hey Dagbooz howsh much moneyz do yoush make yearlys?"

@@slimmyjimjim

@@thor9356

"Excuse me, do you think it's possible I could get my order now?" Star Belle demanded, banging her hoof on the counter. "Hello! Hello? Yes, we can all see Spectrum's drunk. Now food! Now! Please!" Star kept banging her hoof on the table for emphasis. She was pretty sure she could get bits off of Grey in this state.

"Oh my Celestia you guys i just gotss an sooper amazazing idea! What if you showed us your boat! I wanna seeeeee it sso baaaaaaaad!" her eyes grew suddenly wide with this new thought as she sloppily placed a few bits on the table, she tried sitting still but it was almost impossible from how much she was swaying.

Moonlight felt panic begin to rise inside her at Sweetie's question. The mare's attention was drawn to Star, and Moonlight struggled to silently plead with her at how crucial the situation was.

@,

"Star..now..isn't the time," she said slowly, motioning towards the drunken Gray. Moonlight knew Star probably wouldn't be happy without food though, and quickly dumped out some bits on the table.

@@slimmyjimjim,

Moonlight then calmy turned to Sweetie. "That's a..swell idea, but you and Gray are in no state to be wandering up and about. Maybe some other time," she said through gritted teeth, trying to politely show her discomfort at the idea. They can't see our ship! We gotta go! Now! Moonlight gave a quick wave of her hoof to the two ponies, a nod at Star, and began to struggle and drag Gray out of the pub.

@@Gray_Spectrum,

"oh, come on miss grumpy hooves, just onsh arouund the harbor fer old timessssssake," she grinned wrapping a hoof around Grays neck her happiness showing with every shimmer.

"I've always wanted to go on a boat i luv boatz," now sober Sweetie didn't much care about boats to begin with but drunk Sweetie seemed to like them very much so.

@@Moonlight Fire,

"Well then I guess it's time for us to get going, I apologize for Sweetie's behavior again. It was nice meeting you Moon," He said before trying to get Sweetie out.

@@slimmyjimjim,

"I think you may have had one too many Sweetie, let's get you home okay?" He asked trying to get her out of the pub without making a scene.

Sweetie slipped to the floor hitting her head on the ground hard, she looked up the blood trickling from her mane down her face but she didn't seem to notice. She was a stubborn pony even when she was sober, and even more so when she was drunk so she began to whine, "but I wanted to go on. The. BOOOOOOOOOOOOAAATT!" Her shimmer was gone now, disappeared from her unhappiness and it didn't look like it was coming back anytime soon. She just couldn't understand why she couldn't go on a boat and she also didn't know why her head felt all hot and wet.

@,

Twisted stopped dead in his tracks, "There is more hidden behind my words, but the reason I'm acting like this is because this crew is driving me up a fucking wall." Hints of anger in his voice. "You can say all you want, but when comes my past I rather keep buried...just like the other ponies..." Staring off with a blank expression on his face. 

Moonlight felt panic begin to rise inside her at Sweetie's question. The mare's attention was drawn to Star, and Moonlight struggled to silently plead with her at how crucial the situation was.

@,

"Star..now..isn't the time," she said slowly, motioning towards the drunken Gray. Moonlight knew Star probably wouldn't be happy without food though, and quickly dumped out some bits on the table.

@@slimmyjimjim,

Moonlight then calmy turned to Sweetie. "That's a..swell idea, but you and Gray are in no state to be wandering up and about. Maybe some other time," she said through gritted teeth, trying to politely show her discomfort at the idea. They can't see our ship! We gotta go! Now! Moonlight gave a quick wave of her hoof to the two ponies, a nod at Star, and began to struggle and drag Gray out of the pub.

@@Gray_Spectrum,

"Uggh, well this stop seemed pointless," Star Belle grumbled, getting Moon's hint. "Well I gotta go get food so I quit acting grumpy. Bye-bye!"

She flew back into the ship, heading straight to the kitchen to get a good meal. After she ate Star hoped to find a cloak or something-- even though the chances of somepony reconizing her where about 0.00000000000000001 to 100,000,000,000 she still wanted to limit that chance even more.

She was just as nervous as she was excited. This was the first time she would be returning to Manehatten since she sold that vase, which was eight years ago. Eight years, thought Star Belle, eight whole years. She smiled sadly as she remembered what happened before she left her hometown, and started scouring the kitchen for food.

crimson scoffed and rolled his eyes, "more behind your words? you've gotta be shitting me! let me guess, there's an old friend that you don't want to see? or maybe somepony in this city that wants you dead? because if that's the case, then believe me, I've been there...my fa-...uh... I mean...my oldest enemy is always looking for me to off me in any way he can..." said crimson with slight hesitation.

Sweetie slipped to the floor hitting her head on the ground hard, she looked up the blood trickling from her mane down her face but she didn't seem to notice. She was a stubborn pony even when she was sober, and even more so when she was drunk so she began to whine, "but I wanted to go on. The. BOOOOOOOOOOOOAAATT!" Her shimmer was gone now, disappeared from her unhappiness and it didn't look like it was coming back anytime soon. She just couldn't understand why she couldn't go on a boat and she also didn't know why her head felt all hot and wet.

"hehe Boat! Boat! Boat!" he started chanting

"Aye aye Mish Pie I shows you ma Boat. We landeded it right oat sides of the shitty! Shesh a rally pertty ship too hehe Hey Dogbooz You commin tooz?"

He helped up Sweetie pie and started to walk dizzily to the door, holding up Sweetie Pie not only to help her move but to secure his own balance

"Ohsh und Moony Fix shweetie when we ghets there oky?"

(Gray makes poor decisions when drunk, and gets really stubborn and defensive when somebody tries to talk him out of something. As well as just becoming a plain idiot) 

@@slimmyjimjim,

@@thor9356,

@@Moonlight Fire,  

Edited by Gray_Spectrum

@,

Twisted caught crimson's words, "None of those are connected to me...but I will let you in on a part of my past." Letting out a sigh before continuing. "I gave up everything I had in hopes a experiment would change my life for the better, but it failed and the team behind it is six feet under." Staring at Crimson with a serious tone. "I'm a experimentation gone wrong, but my new powers just make me strong with only two cost.....one: uncontrolled rage at times, and two: If i use to much magic it will start using my blood as payment...and family hunting family what a pity." Watching Crimson closely.

crimson listened to twisted's words carefully, but scoffed bitterly at the last part, "I don't need your pity kid, but seeing as you let me in on a little bit of your past, I'll do the same..." said crimson with a sigh before taking another swig of his rum, once he was finished, he gave twisted a serious look, "I've been an orphan all my life, my mother died giving birth to me, my dad abandoned us before I was born, and my twin sister disappeared the night we were born...for 18 years of my life, I lived alone on the streets, stealing to survive...not long after gaining my powers, I ran into somepony I never expected...my missing sister...for awhile, we spent our time stealing and telling stories...but it didn't last long before another unexpected visitor arrived...my father...he beat me half to death and made me watch as he killed my sister...before once again disappearing...I've been looking for the bastard ever since..." said crimson with a deep sigh before taking another swig of rum.

"hehe Boat! Boat! Boat!" he started chanting

"Aye aye Mish Pie I shows you ma Boat. We landeded it right oat sides of the shitty! Shesh a rally pertty ship too hehe Hey Dogbooz You commin tooz?"

He helped up Sweetie pie and started to walk dizzily to the door, holding up Sweetie Pie not only to help her move but to secure his own balance

"Ohsh und Moony Fix shweetie when we ghets there oky?"

(Gray makes poor decisions when drunk, and gets really stubborn and defensive when somebody tries to talk him out of something. As well as just becoming a plain idiot)

@@slimmyjimjim,

@@thor9356,

@@Moonlight Fire,

"Gray!" She snapped, slapping the drink away from him and letting the contents spill over the table.

"If we show them our ship, we will got to JAIL!" Moonlight whispered in his ear. The unicorn flashed a nervous smile at Dogboots.

"Erm..this one is drunk too. We all really should go. Um and our ship is really far away, so um.." Moonlight struggled to think of something to say.

"Gray!" She snapped, slapping the drink away from him and letting the contents spill over the table.

"If we show them our ship, we will got to JAIL!" Moonlight whispered in his ear. The unicorn flashed a nervous smile at Dogboots.

"Erm..this one is drunk too. We all really should go. Um and our ship is really far away, so um.." Moonlight struggled to think of something to say.

Grays eyes widened at the word jail "Jailsh? NOOOOO! RUNSH!" He heaved Sweetie Pie onto his back and ran outside to get away thinking he was being arrested.

He clumsily yelled out "MOONY HURRYS! WE GUNNA BE ARRESTEDED! ZHEY MUSHED OF FOUNDED OAT WHOSH I AMS! GET DAGBOOZ TO DA SHIPZ! HE OULD BE CONSIDEDERD AM ACAMPLICESD" Grays words slurred more and more as he freaked out over the word Jail.

@@Moonlight Fire,

@@thor9356,  

Sweetie giggled softly but the laughter became more forced as she was beginning to feel the burn on her forehead, being moved around didn't help too much either but she tried keeping her spirits up, "BOAT... WOOOOOOOOH!" she held onto Gray's neck tight trying not to fall off, she looked back to wave at Dogboots, "don't get all arresteds now you hear mmeee!"