Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Sky Pirates (Adventure/Humor)

Gray_Spectrum

"tis no prablem Dagbooz I thinks Itsh dis way" He fumbled around the street and fell over

"Ops hehehe, my legsh are nots workin pruperly. Thatsh ok Moony knowsh de way" he said as he crawled back to Moonlight to keep himself up.

"Moony ish Really Nish Zhatsh why i likesh her! Shesh a true frand," He said before he nodded off while leaning on moonlights back.

@@thor9356,

@@Moonlight Fire,

Moonlight rolled her eyes as Gray leaned on her. "You're crazy when you're drunk," she muttered, and began to lead Dogboots down the street towards the airship.

"I should probably apologize for Gray. He's not usually like this. He's usually pretty normal, except for the fact he's so perky I want to puke," she said jokingly to the stallion as they drew closer to their ship.

Twisted could hear somepony's drunken slur, "Please for the love of Luna tell me that isn't Gray's voice I'm hearing." Looking over the railing trying to find the drunken pony. "Seems I hear the slur of a pony that has been sipping on the juice of the forbidden kingdom. Did you bring me back something?" Smiling as he keep his out for a drunken pony.

There was a ton of stuff to unload, a lot of it. But Dusk was a kid with a new toy.
He unloaded the barrels of grain on the deck and left the carts alongside the dock, ready to return them in the morning to their respective shops.

It was the other crate he had opened and ready.

He'd paid extra to have the staff assemble it in the shop.

"Sand bags, check. Level, loaded. Stable. Yo, HO!"

Dusk cheered when he tapped the device a little too hard.

With a loud blast of smoke the portable Deck Launcer shot a spining bola out towards the loading ramp!

@@Moonlight Fire

@@thor9356

@@slimmyjimjim

"Is Moonlight taking those morons onto the ship? Crap. Well, I can do a great fake out, but let's just hope the rest of the crew can act half as good as me, or we're deader than dead meat." Star Belle gulped down her soup, which she was enjoying until she realized A Pair of Nameless Ponies Who Had Completely Ignored Her had probably come on the ship. She was still mad at them for not serving her.

She did, after all, hold grudges like nopony else.

Taking a deep breath, she went to the door of the the ship. Introducing them with her good acting skills just must save their tails.

Sweeties eyes opened half opened and she shifted herself into a half standing position which she then proceed to emty the contents of her stomach onto the ground, she whipped her mouth and looked up at Dogboots a hazy look in her eyes she grabbed him by the collar of hu s vest shaking him slightly slurring out, "I wanna be on a SHIP!" She said this with as much enthusiasm as she could muster before slumping forward not unconscious but barely so.

Moonlight glanced back at Sweetie, who had vomited moments ago. "Tell me if your stomach feels bad," she muttered, and continued to walk with Gray leaning onto her. As she turned a corner, she soon found their large air ship, and took a nervous breath.

"Well, here's our ship. I'll introduce you to the crew," Moonlight said, and saw Twisted staring from the railing. She waved at him, before starting to climb the deck. The mare found Star waiting, and tensely said, "Hey. You remember our friends from the pub? They, um, wanted to see our ship," Moonlight told her, gesturing towards them.

@@Moonlight Fire,

Twisted walked over to Moon, "Seems like you had a hoof full with Gray and a mare I've seen before..." Hints of confusion in his voice. "I'm not even going to question why they're on this ship and I don't like dealing with drunken ponies. If you want to put them to sleep so you can relax just give me a call." Giving Moon a grin.

@@Moonlight Fire, @@Brain Drain, @,

The stallion held back his giddy attitude. Personally he had wanted to run around the entire airship and see every part of it, however there were more pressing matters at hand. Dogboots had caught another glance at another stallion. It was the same one from Sweetie's workshop. Along with another mare that he'd seen at the pub but wasn't quite sure.

"Do you have an empty bed that I can lay Sweetie on? We'll only be here for tonight and then be out of your mane first thing tomorrow morning," He said reassuringly to Moonlight.

@thor9356

Pastering on a fake smile, Star said,"Hi! Um, I didn't get your names before, but for beds we can start our tour in the sleeping quarters, if you want. Right this way."

Stepping futher into the ship, Star Belle shouted with all the air in her lungs,"EVERYPONY! WE HAVE GUESTS! THESE GUYS FROM THE PLACE GRAY WAS IN HAVE COME ABOARD!"

She turned to the new guy."Just telling everypony you're here," she said, trying not to act like she just gave a warning.

@,

The stallion narrowed his eyes at the mare who had shouted about their presence in the ship. Dogboots could tell that she was faking that smile and also faking the enthusiasm. He himself used to do it quite a lot so it was pretty easy for him to point it out. However, this wasn't the time for conflict.

"Thanks...though we don't want to strain your "hospitality". We'll be out of your mane first thing in the morning," He said in a polite tone to the mare.

@@Moonlight Fire,

"Will Sweetie be alright when she wakes up?" He asked turning to Moonlight.

@,

The stallion narrowed his eyes at the mare who had shouted about their presence in the ship. Dogboots could tell that she was faking that smile and also faking the enthusiasm. He himself used to do it quite a lot so it was pretty easy for him to point it out. However, this wasn't the time for conflict.

"Thanks...though we don't want to strain your "hospitality". We'll be out of your mane first thing in the morning," He said in a polite tone to the mare.

@@Moonlight Fire,

"Will Sweetie be alright when she wakes up?" He asked turning to Moonlight.

Moonlight glanced at Dogboots, and layed a gentle hoof on Sweetie's forehead, before taking it off with a nod. "She's alright. But make sure she never consumes that much alcohol again. It's probably not the best for her health," the mare assured them.

The unicorn swallowed nervously as they boarded the ship. "Well, make yourselves at home for now," she said.

@@thor9356,

"Word to the wise keep your distance from Star." Whispering to the pony.

"Anyways if you need me i'll be on the deck, captain's room, or wondering the city aimlessly." Tipping his hat tot he ponies before walking back to the railing humming his tone. "Dance of the dead." Mumbling to himself.

Gray said while still asleep leaning on Moonlights back "soft..."

He climbed up on Moonlights back completely and said softly "Don't touch me while I sleep... I'm a biter..."

He pulled his hat over his face as he started to dream about the Island, which was obvious to anybody nearby because he talks in his sleep.

@@Moonlight Fire

Edited by Gray_Spectrum

@@Moonlight Fire, @@Brain Drain,

Even though the stallion got bad vibes from Twisted, he didn't need to be told twice about this Star mare. It didn't surprise the earth pony that there were varying types of personalities on this vessel.

"Moon, can you lead me to the guest quarters? The sooner I can lay Sweetie down, the better," He stated to the mare.

@@Moonlight Fire, @@Brain Drain,

Even though the stallion got bad vibes from Twisted, he didn't need to be told twice about this Star mare. It didn't surprise the earth pony that there were varying types of personalities on this vessel.

"Moon, can you lead me to the guest quarters? The sooner I can lay Sweetie down, the better," He stated to the mare.

Moonlight nodded, and grimaced as Gray got completely onto her back and fell asleep. "Of course. Follow me," she said, and began to lead Dogboots onto the second deck, waving to the other crew members as they left.

"What is wrong with you Gray?!" She mumbled to the sleeping pony on her back. Finally, Moonlight stopped in front of the sleeping quarters and pushed the doors open.

"Here, make yourself at home," the mare said politely, slightly nervous. Was it really wise to let these ponies come here? she thought to herself.

@@Moonlight Fire,

The stallion walked in and laid Sweetie Pie down on the cot. It was a rather comfy room, not much in terms of design though. Just a bed, a desk and a lamp along with a window.

"Moon, I get a feeling that you're hiding something from me. I mean you tried to keep this airship a secret by passing it off as a boat. Now, I'm no genius but only very few own airships and those are usually high up on the social ladder or they're in Celestia's Royal Fleet. Which i'm guessing neither you nor your crew are. Anyways, whatever it is that you're hiding, I can assure you that I won't report you to the authority's. Believe it or not, I don't really hold a high regard for Royalty and I've seen my fair share of shady deals at the docks." He stated in a rather blunt tone.

@@Moonlight Fire,

The stallion walked in and laid Sweetie Pie down on the cot. It was a rather comfy room, not much in terms of design though. Just a bed, a desk and a lamp along with a window.

"Moon, I get a feeling that you're hiding something from me. I mean you tried to keep this airship a secret by passing it off as a boat. Now, I'm no genius but only very few own airships and those are usually high up on the social ladder or they're in Celestia's Royal Fleet. Which i'm guessing neither you nor your crew are. Anyways, whatever it is that you're hiding, I can assure you that I won't report you to the authority's. Believe it or not, I don't really hold a high regard for Royalty and I've seen my fair share of shady deals at the docks." He stated in a rather blunt tone.

Moonlight almost dropped Gray off of her back as she heard the stallion's words. "I.." The mare stuttered, as she contemplated her options. Should I just trust him and tell the truth? She thought trying to take a deep breath.

"Alright. I guess there's no hiding it from you now. This airship, indeed, is part of Celestia's Royal fleet. Our crew..stole it. We're headed for an island with the ship," Moonlight said with a sigh, wondering if it was safe to tell Dogboots about the riches on the island.

@@Moonlight Fire,

"I see, why an island- you know what? It's none of my business. Don't worry, I don't intend to turn you guys into the authorities besides nor do I plan to extort you guys for keeping my silence. I just want Sweetie to get her rest and feel better, preferably before she wakes up otherwise she'll start asking questions and I don't know if she'll handle it the same way that I can," He said trying to reassure Moonlight.

Gray hit the floor with a thud when Moonlight dropped him "OW! Cripes... I sleep for five minutes and I hit my head.... Story of my life."

Gray noticed he was on the ship "Oh Hey Moony.... Wait why did I just call you Moony?" He looked over at Dogboots

"Oh your the stallion I bumped into at the pub. Wait... Why are you on  my ship? I guess a true Introduction is in order huh? My name is Captain Gray Spectrum, And I run a crew of Sky Pirates which is the lot you may have already seen...In any case make yourself at home." he said with a smile as he pulled Moonlight to the side. 

He whispered into Moonlights ear " After I'm done talking to this stallion please tell me just what the hay I did...."

@@Moonlight Fire

Turning back to Dogboots "Now... has anypony seen you guys hanging around with us?"

@@Gray_Spectrum,

The stallion was a little amazed that Gray had sobered up at such a fast rate. Then again he could hardly hold his own at a pub let alone even his own cider.

"Dogboots, nice to meet you Captain," He said introducing himself properly to Gray.

"As to answer your question, I've seen some of the members of your crew but not all of them. As for the mare that's lying on the bed, This is Sweetie Pie. She runs a local shop for couples and matchmaking. I don't recall anypony else seeing us hang with you guys," He added answering the Captain's questions.

Gray became a bit more serious  "Then lets keep it that way...If you two were seen with us at all that puts you in serious danger.You seem nice enough so I will warn you If you have been seen with Even just me at all in Manehatten You will most likely be hunted by both the Authorities and by criminals alike. I was one of Manehattens Most wanted when I lived here about a year so they  will arrest any ponies I make contact with using extreme predigest , and We weren't to subtle when we stole the ship either.. all in all if you are wrong about anypony seeing us together you are putting yourself and Ms. Pie at risk.... anyway just drop off Ms. Pie on the bed here and I'll take you to your room... Unless you two are dating?"

@@Gray_Spectrum,

The stallion shook his head at Gray's last statement.

"We're not dating, if anything she's the one that sets up stuff like that. In regards to your track record with the authorities I wouldn't worry about it. I'm not big on authority either much less Celestia. Plus I would like to meet the lucky stallion who gets to repair the ship before I head to my quarters," He said to the captain in an excited tone. Dogboots wanted to see the engine and some of the parts that make this ship fly. He had worked on boats before but he was wondering if it was the same concept.

"Alright...oh and our engineer is a mare by the way.... I haven't seen her in a while though... You'll have to find her. I'll take my leave come get me if you need something." He walked over to Moonlight "Ok moony Tell me... how bad did I actually screw things up? A-and why do I keep calling you that?" Gray had a concerned look on his face while he asked the question.

@@thor9356,

@@Moonlight Fire,  

@@thor9356

@@Gray_Spectrum,

"HEY, HEY, HEY!" Star Belle exclaimed. " I was giving the tour! And really! You couldn't have told Dogchutes we're RENTING this ship? I'm loyal to the crew and ship, but if we get caught, expect me to deny I've ever knew you! Okay?" 

She turned to Dogchutes/boots. "So you want to meet the engine master, huh? Well I'm guessing Lume's in the engine room. Right this way."

@

Edited by EpicHarmony

"Alright...oh and our engineer is a mare by the way.... I haven't seen her in a while though... You'll have to find her. I'll take my leave come get me if you need something." He walked over to Moonlight "Ok moony Tell me... how bad did I actually screw things up? A-and why do I keep calling you that?" Gray had a concerned look on his face while he asked the question.

@@thor9356,

@@Moonlight Fire,

"Well, for starters, you were so drunk you couldn't walk!" Moonlight said furiously, glaring at Gray. "It was because of your stupid drunk mind that we had to bring these ponies here. Dogboots seems honorable, but I don't know if we can trust him," she said quietly.

The mare's anger quickly returned, and she muttered, "Oh yeah, and I basically had to carry you all the way here."