Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Sky Pirates (Adventure/Humor)

Gray_Spectrum

@@Gray_Spectrum,

Moonlight frowned and gave a nod to the captain. She watched Gray say something to Dogboots, but she couldn't catch what he said. "Readier than ever," she announced, surverying the other ponies. Being back-up wasn't especially important, but the unicorn knew she would be of better use if she was on the sidelines.

I suppose it's evident I'm not as skilled as the rest of the crew in fighting, but I'll still be able to hold my own, she thought, a determined expression on her face.

@@Gray_Spectrum,

Dogboots nodded back at Gray acknowledging his request. He wasn't going to let Moon get hurt under his watch.

"You can count on us!" He replied in a disciplined tone

@@Moonlight Fire,

"I don't have a good feeling about this Moon, something seems off about Sweetie being all the way there. It doesn't seem like her," The earth pony said to Moon. It was clear that he was worried a bit and he hoped he was wrong about all this.

@@Gray_Spectrum,

Dogboots nodded back at Gray acknowledging his request. He wasn't going to let Moon get hurt under his watch.

"You can count on us!" He replied in a disciplined tone

@@Moonlight Fire,

"I don't have a good feeling about this Moon, something seems off about Sweetie being all the way there. It doesn't seem like her," The earth pony said to Moon. It was clear that he was worried a bit and he hoped he was wrong about all this.

Moonlight nodded. "I understand what you mean. I haven't known Sweetie Pie for too long, but can tell that this doesn't make sense," the unicorn murmured, hoping the mare would be alright, though clearly something was wrong.

Moonlight turned back to Gray and Crimson. "Alright. We're wasting time. We should start moving," she said tersely, cutting straight to the point.

"It's a trap no doubt, so stay out of sight unless things get bad."

Gray started to walk to the location when he stopped and pressed on his comunicator

"Oi Dusk, There should be a stallion named cliff heading to the ship delivering parts. Can you sign for them when he gets there he'll load them on the ship for you I would do it myself but I have a party to attend."

Gray  looks back at the group "alright lets go"

@@Duskrunner,

Moonlight nodded, and closed her eyes. Right, staying out of sight? Easy, she thought, and began to cast an invisiblity spell on herself, using her magic skills. Soon the mare was completely invisible. "I'm over here," she adressed the group, trying to make sure there was no confusion of where she suddenly was.

@@Moonlight Fire, @[member"Gray_Spectrum'],

"Lead the way, cap," He said before realizing that he addressed Gray formally as a Captain. Dogboots soon just shrugged it off as it didn't seem to be a big deal. Gray called Moon, "Moony" so it wasn't exactly the same thing.

The earth pony turned around to see that Moon had disappeared but he still heard her voice.

"Invisibility, clever," He commented on Moon's ability, she definitely was more than capable of handling herself though if she was in trouble the stallion wouldn't know if he couldn't see her.

"Oi Dusk, There should be a stallion named cliff heading to the ship delivering parts. Can you sign for them when he gets there he'll load them on the ship for you I would do it myself but I have a party to attend."

@@Duskrunner,

Duskrunner clicked once on his communicator then ansered back in what he hoped wasn't an overblown volume.

"You got it boss."

With that a pang hit him and he taped on his communicator again.

"Allright everypony. I have a shipment inbound from someone I don't know with contents I can't be sure of. I need someone, preferably a unicorn, to help me scan it when it arrives so we don't end up with a bomb or another stowaway...again!"

He said with emphasis on the last word. He had had enough of tricks like Grey's gas bombs and jack-the-ripper-in-a-box for one vessel.

@@thor9356,

Moonlight allowed herself a small smile and nodded at the stallion, before realizing he couldn't see her. "Thanks, but it only lasts about thirty minutes, so we better get going," she said outloud, impatiently scratching her hoof at the ground. The communicator in her ear beeped as she heard Dusks's message, and she shook her head.

I would go, but I really need to rescue Sweetie. Hmm..unicorn.. Moonlight's eyes lit up as she had an idea. She spoke into her communicator to Dusk, "Twisted is a unicorn, isn't he? Perhaps you could ask him for help." The unicorn only hoped the stallion would do it.

okay, note to self: come up with a plan before you try to do something, Star Belle thought.

"Heh heh, um, I'll go away now," she said flying in the direction of the ship. When she got in, she realized she was STARVING, seeing as she hadn't eaten anything for a while, so she headed to the kitchen.

She was glad to know that Dusk was on the ship, so she didn't have to worry too much about Twisted.

(Where is Dusk on the ship?)

Edited by EpicHarmony

"Where you least expect him."
He walked up behind Belle and tussled her mane under her stylish cap.

"Just kidding. I'm not too up to date on what's up but I do keep an eye on who comes on goes; makes it easier for me to anticipate issues."

He set a quick fire, poured some peanut oil and set it crackling, and quick as he could tossed in some foodstuff as he talked.

"I've been busy on the dech. I kinda took out a personal loan but I got this really awesome utility launcher, it kept me a bit busy but so it goes and on that note-"

He tiped the frying pan over onto a paper covered plate.

"One order of hay fries" :)

"Guess it's time to head back and betting on these ponies the cops are looking for them, so i'll just teleport onto the ship." Cards spinning around him a flash of light covered the graveyard.

Landing back on deck of the ship grabbing a seat he waited for the others to show up. "I give them ten minutes before I take this ship for myself." Laughing quietly.

Moonlight nervously peered back at the light in the distance. Dogboots is definately correct. I have a feeling this isn't going to turn out well, she thought, and paced on the ground in front of her, before finally standing still. "Well, we shouldn't waste anymore time. Sweetie could be in trouble," the mare said to the group, her voice seemingly coming out of thin air. "Lead the way, Gray," she told the captain.

( OOC: We should really start going to find Sweetie now ;p)

@@thor9356, @@Gray_Spectrum,

@@Moonlight Fire,@@Gray_Spectrum,

Dogboots decided to take the initiative and began trotting towards Sweetie's location. With each step the feeling in his gut kept getting worse and worse, but still he decided to keep going. It was odd to him that Sweetie wasn't at her shop, even more odd was that her gems were missing from said shop.

Edited by thor9356

Crimson cracked his neck and nodded to Grey with a smile, "follow you to help kick some ass and save an innocent mare from danger? Grey...your speaking my fucking language! lets do this! I haven't kicked anyponies ass in so long, that I've actually resorted to drinking more often than anything..." said Crimson with a scoff before running off to follow Grey.

((I'm sorry guys! I've been REALLY busy lately, but I'll try to post more often))

Ivory tapped his hoof impatiently glaring down at the plaza, Greed turned to him, "this is taking too long we need to act now."

"I know, but if we do that then we'll be alerting a lot of authorities."

"but then maybe we can get them arrested and Silver could help us.... commender them."

"you're right, but I also know you just want to blow something up. Ah what the hay, go ahead."

Greed threw his fist into the air bending down to pick up the rocket launcher he had stashed on the roof, putting it on his shoulder he aimed at the building opposite them firing with a resounding BOOM!

the building blew up quite nicely flames crawling up the sides like a snake, Silver jumped and flew back up to the roof while ponies scattered and ran shrieking and screaming all but one, "are you guys trying to kill me? you know i was still down there too." he smirked.

"if this doesn't bring them i dont know what will."

----------------

Sweetie was internally screaming unable to move her hooves she closed her eyes against the flames, the building wasn't too close to her but it was still close enough to scare the crap out of her and she struggled against whatever was keeping her in place. she could only look up in horror as chunks of building crumbled and fell to the ground.

Gray saw the explosion and quickly shouted "Lets Go!" Gray ran to the location sweetie was being held.

"Cripes! these guys don't play around!" Gray arrives to sweeties location and sees her standing there not moving.

"Sweetie are you ok? What happened?"

@@slimmyjimjim,

(sorry for not being on. my computer broke and I had to get it fixed but its all good now.)

@@Gray_Spectrum,

When Sweetie saw Gray for the first time she was filled with a mix of emotions: angry that he had burned down her shop, scared that he was going to do something awful to her, and desperate to have anypony help her get out of harms way. The square had completely cleared of all ponies and was now completely empty except for Sweetie Pie the group that came to get her and the Diamond Dogs that had now closed off all the exits to the rest of the city, six alleyways that led to main streets out of the square stood six large fierce Diamond Dogs.

Greed frowned, "shouldn't there be more of them?"

"Yes, but we can think about that later for now we have their captain and that's really what matters, where he goes they go." Ivory was calm cool and collected everything was working for his plan, and Silver Bullet was making a call to his office explaining that the smoke was nothing to worry about that it was just a small kitchen fire that he had taken care of. The building's flames had mostly gone out now with smoke billowing out the side but chunks of charred wall falling to the ground with resounding crashes. Ash littering the fountain and turning the water gray.

(it's alright I was busy too, I'm just glad you're back)

Edited by slimmyjimjim

"Are you ok? You weren't hurt were you?" Gray examines Sweetie. He is suspicious of why she hadn't said a word or even moved for that matter. "oh cripes I ran off ahead... Don't worry sweetie We'll get you out of here when the others arrive." Gray pressed his communicator "Guys I'm sorry ran ahead but it's definitely an ambush be careful when you get here they have the tools to blow up buildings... I think I've noticed where a few of them are hiding." Gray looked around and he had noticed where he believed the kidnappers where hiding.

@@slimmyjimjim,

@,

@@thor9356,

@@Moonlight Fire,

@@Gray_Spectrum,

Moonlight eyes widened as she heard Gray's message through the communicator. She pressed it with her hoof and said, "Got it. I'm coming." The mare glanced at the others and said, "We better get going." Moonlight began to run up the street, following the cloud of ash billowing in the distance. As she drew closer to where Gray and Sweetie was, she slowed down, careful not to make any noise. The unicorn was still invisible, but the kidnappers would know that she was here if they heard her.

Moonlight carefully trotted up a few feet away from the two ponies, and whispered into her communicator, "Don't look now, but I'm here. I'm by the old building on your right. Why isn't Sweetie moving?"

Crimson skidded to a halt next to Grey and Sweetie, flashing the latter a friendly sharp toothed grin, "you didn't leave me behind! I was just a little distracted with a rather expensive looking Rum sitting in a shop window and I just had to take it...anyway, where are the attackers?" asked Crimson as he cracked his neck, scanning the area for something to beat up.

@@Moonlight Fire,@, @@Gray_Spectrum,

Dogboots soon lost track of Moon, but he kept trekking on. The ash cloud made it difficult for the stallion to even know where he was going. It wasn't until he took cover into an alley did he run into a large diamond dog standing in front of him.

"You don't want to be he-" The dog was soon interrupted by the earth pony smashing his head into the brick wall. Dogboots soon picked up a small communicator from the collapsed diamond dog.

"This could be handy," He thought now. He soon saw Sweetie's glow and there was Moon, Gray and Crimson. Yet something seemed wrong...

Gray Looks over at sweetie. then took a defensive stance " There is defiantly a problem brewing..." Gray reached into his jacket pocket and pulled out a couple black marbles. " OI YA LOUSY PRICKS! HOW DARE YOU DO SUCH A HORRIBLE THING! GET YER FLANKS OUT HERE NOW!"

Crimson nodded. "yeah! Maybe if you come out nice and quietly, we'll only beat the tar out of you slightly! But if you DON'T come out...then I'm afraid things are gonna get hot out here..." said Crimson before stepping forward, igniting his body in flames as hescaned the area.

"Where you least expect him."

He walked up behind Belle and tussled her mane under her stylish cap.

"Just kidding. I'm not too up to date on what's up but I do keep an eye on who comes on goes; makes it easier for me to anticipate issues."

He set a quick fire, poured some peanut oil and set it crackling, and quick as he could tossed in some foodstuff as he talked.

"I've been busy on the dech. I kinda took out a personal loan but I got this really awesome utility launcher, it kept me a bit busy but so it goes and on that note-"

He tiped the frying pan over onto a paper covered plate.

"One order of hay fries" :)

"Yay! Thanks." Star Belle took her hay fries and gobbled them up.She then used her hoof to cover an escaping burp. "Scuse me." She giggled. "Anyways, need any help, Dusky?"

(Sorry, been busy with other stuff, as my birthday just pasted, but I'll try to post a little more often. To my relief, posts have stopped coming every two seconds, which is good, because I don't type incredibly fast.)

"Yay! Thanks." Star Belle took her hay fries and gobbled them up.She then used her hoof to cover an escaping burp. "Scuse me." She giggled. "Anyways, need any help, Dusky?"

(Sorry, been busy with other stuff, as my birthday just pasted, but I'll try to post a little more often. To my relief, posts have stopped coming every two seconds, which is good, because I don't type incredibly fast.)

(many happy returns :D )

"Heh heh, that was cute. Yeah, Gray said we'd have a shipment of something arriving via courrier."

Duskrunner grabbed a crowbar and swatted his hoof with it threateningly.

"After what happened last time I received a big crate I'm not taking any chances. Wanna back me up?"

He added with a naughty grin.