Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Sky Pirates (Adventure/Humor)

Gray_Spectrum

"Do not call me that stupid nickname ever again, or else!..." She unexpectedly found herself unable to finish that sentence. Sighing again in an attempt to calm herself down, she turned around to meet eyes with Gloomfury. "No, I don't need a hoof, thank you very much... You wouldn't have the braincells necessary to play with these toys of mine anyway." She grew a small smile at her own remark.   "...But if you want so bad to be useful, why not bring me a glass of wine? Hm?"

"Awww, don't be like that. You know you like that name." He puts a foreleg around her neck.  "And also, what makes you think I don't know what I'm doing. I've been on my shear of boats in my lifetime. And as for the drink..." He reaches into his saddles bags and pulls out the bottle of fine wine and pops the cork with his sharp teeth, and holds it out to her. "Ladies first."

@@Gray_Spectrum,

"Looking for something?" Grabbing the pony's mouth holding a card in front of pony's face, "Hope you like sleeping." Slamming the card on the pony's forehead watching the gray pony pass out. Picking up lock picking kit and any bits on the pony quickly moving out of the room.

Quietly moving up the hallway he found a door that said, "Captain's room." Opening the door slowly he peeked to see if anypony was around, but didn't see anypony so he entered. Looking around the room he spotted what seemed to be a vault greed filling his body, "I got to find a hiding place, but what if there is something rare in there...." grinding his teeth as he spoke. "Better me have it then these savages." Putting his hoof on the vault focusing on the lock.

Edited by Brain Drain

The tail in the barrel inside the Captain's room twitches. At a particularly weird time something seems to catch in Duskrunner's throat and he hacks a bit before settling down again. It's particularly noisy within the empty quarters but not loud enough to overpower the sound of the engines.

• Brohoof 1

About thirteen minutes pass since Gray has been knocked out

"Yaaaawn* did i just fall asleep? ... no I think I was drugged... oh well no harm no foul. i seem to be missing my bits and my lock picks though i should probably find the one responsible. good thing i work with chemicals everyday i could have been out for hours...

Gray sluggishly walks out of the room " maybe i should get Glooms help to find the thief of thieves..." walks into the engine room " Heyo! Gloom you gotta sec? I need to discuss something with you."

Twisted froze in fear when he heard noise come from behind him. Quickly turning to see where the noise came from he spotted a tail coming from a barrel, "Not taking a chance..." Standing next to the barrel.

@@Duskrunner,

"Get out of the barrel slowly and don't say a word or I'll end you." Speaking quietly holding a knife pointed at the pony and a card behind his back.

In response a single leg shivers suspiciously like a dog having a dream. The noise resumes and if the previous sound was snoring now it's a dragon chomping through a forest. Apparently clearing his sinuses only made Dusk louder.
There is no further acknowledgement of fate or his threat.

"Hey!" Star Belle shouted, "Nopony knocks out the Captain!" Star Belle zoomed after the strange pony at full speed. He was headed towards the Captain's room. Focused on the pony, she glided like a bullet toward him to try to knock him down.

(PS I need to sleep and have stuff to do in the morning, but I might get a chance to post something. Until then, ta-ta!)

Edited by EpicHarmony

Gray sluggishly walks out of the room " maybe i should get Glooms help to find the thief of thieves..." walks into the engine room " Heyo! Gloom you gotta sec? I need to discuss something with you."

Gloom let go of Lume and leaves the bottle with her. After Gray called for him. "Latter Lumey."  He turns to Gray. "Aye, what do you want boss?" Gloom walks outside the room where he is. "Damn, what happen to you? It looks like you got worked over or something." Gloom says when he gets a better look at Gray.

Edited by Gloomfury

@,

"I knew I should of knocked you out when i had the chance." Dropping the knife and dodging her tackle. Grabbing her he covered her mouth, "You saw nothing of me or know anything about me, so just sleep." Putting the card on her forehead he watched to make sure she passed out.

Looking at the barrel he shook his head as he picked up the orange pony, "I'll just place you back in bed." Quickly making his way to the sleeping quarters. Putting her down in bed he quickly went to the door and broke the lock from the inside and shut it as he walked out making his way back to the captain's room.

@@Duskrunner,

Picking up the knife he looked into the barrel kicking it with force, "If you don't get up right now I'll make sure you don't wake up. Don't say a word and get out." Keeping his voice low.

((Better to keep rolling I guess))

Gloom let go of Lume and leaves the bottle with her. After Gray called for him. "Latter Lumey."  He turns to Gray. "Aye, what do you want boss?" Gloom walks outside the room where he is. "Damn, what happen to you? It looks like you got worked over or something." Gloom says when he gets a better look at Gray.

"yeah i think i was just mugged or something. I'm still really tired *yawn* I need to to look for a suspicious pony that stole my bits and my lockpicks off me.. *yawn we are in the air so he should still be on the ship someware..."

~"Nopony knocks out the Captain!"~

"was that star..belle?... I need you to take care of things... I can't stay awake any longer... and whatever you do don't kill him.. he may be usefu-" Gray fell asleep on the floor and no matter what it seemed he wouldn't wake up for a while. 

(and now i sleep for real because I need to sleep in order to make any sense for the next post so it's kinda perfect that happened)

The barrel tips over and rolls quite a bit. It's old and wonky so it breaks apart.
Funny how hitting a guy hard once knocks him out and the second time it wakes him up.

He gets up on 3 hooves he looks up to see a stallion stallion that looks like midnight in the dark holding up a knife. He seems to have full leather armor but for some reason left his cutie mark exposed. Faced with a pony with a knife and suspicious he has a concussion Dusk remembers the first rule of bar-brawling:

'Nopony ever comes out unhurt from a knife fight.'

He blinks when he realizes he said it out loud and for the second time in the night gallops for the door before somepony with a pointed object uses it on him.

He makes for the edge of the ship realizing he shoulda done that the first time and is greeted by the sight of open sky.

"oh no. Oh no no no no no. I've been Shank-heighed!'

Gloom sighs, picks up Gray and puts him on his back and takes him to where Lume is and seats him down. "Lumey look after him." HE says while running off before she could say anything. He keeps running down hallway after hallway in tile he reaches the captains quarters and kicks open the door.  He finds a pony he didn't know looming around a barrel. @@Brain Drain,  "OI!  You the bastard who knocked out Gray?"

@@Gloomfury,

"Nope it was the pony in the barrel. I was sent to look for the thief that knocked out the captain." Keeping a straight face as he spoke. "He just ran for the deck, so we should give chase." Looking at the pony in the doorway.

"Come on take the bait, so I can run once again." Keeping calm as he spoke to himself.

Edited by Brain Drain

Dusk doesn't bother with anything else as soon as he hears more and more noise. With no other choice he rushes to the side of the vessel and climbs up the riggings. As he climbs he notices the Musketeer pony with the saber or whatever it was at the helm and no sign of the either the knifer card-pony or the filly with the light-bulb cutie-mark.

Once he's safely atop the highest point on the ship (crow's nest if traditional, on top of the whale spout if zeppelin) he snatches any blunt objects he can find. In this case a bunch of mooring pegs, and slips four spares into each of the black straps oh his limbs.
With nowhere else to go he entangles himself from the midsection in the rigging ropes and holding onto a peg in each hoof like clubs Dusk keeps watch until he falls asleep with one eye open.

@@Brain Drain, Gloom narrows his eyes as he look at the pony. "Yeah, I ain't gonna fall for that. You seem like a slick prick, and I know your type." He then pulls out is own knife. "Now how about you put down the knife so we wont have to see who can bleed out the fastest alright?"

Edited by Gloomfury

@@Gloomfury,

"Slick prick that's a first, but I can't give myself up plus I don't even need this knife." Tossing the knife on floor. He stared the pony dead in the eyes, "I'm sorry, but I don't think lady luck is on your side tonight." Opening his deck carrier the cards started to float around him. "At least they are asleep instead of dead, but if I'm fighting for my life then, I'll get my hoofs bloody." Pointing a few cards towards the pony blocking his path. 

@@Brain Drain,  Gloom smiles, the light shines off is canines. Then he sheaths his knife and chuckles. "Hehe, I'm starting to like you slick prick. But there's something you should know about me." He cracks his neck  and starts  charging at the at the pony. "Lady luck was never by my side!" He knocks into the pony making him hit the wall behind him. Gloom takes a few steps back and waits for him to make a move.

@@Gloomfury,

Twisted stood up off the floor and puts his hat on the desk next to him, "Hmm this should be over fast." His eyes and veins glowing light blue. Flipping one of his cards between a set of colors he watched the pony, then he tossed a card which landed at Gloom's hoofs, "She is always with me." The card blasting Gloom down the hallway.

Quickly grabbing his hat he opened his deck carrier as the cards returned to him, "You won't be capturing me tonight." A flash of light coming from inside the room. Looking around he found himself in the kitchen, "Well I used my ability for the day...hopefully I can teleport off of this ship tomorrow."

((To early for my capture, so I teleported.))

Edited by Brain Drain

@@Brain Drain, Gloom slowly stands up, still grinning . "Hehe, looks like I get to fight a lucky slick prick bastard." He runs back in to the room and finds that hes gone. "Hu?" He looks around the room. "I guess he's some where else." He starts searching around the ship looking for the pony. After a while he decides to take a rest in the kitchen, and maybe get a drink as well.

Moonlight tiredly walked through the ship, coming across the sleeping captain. She continued to walk before she came across the kitchen door. "Might as well eat," she grumpily muttered, before seeing Gloom approach. The unicorn raised her hoof in a quick greeting before turning the knob on the kitchen.

@@Moonlight Fire,  Gloom waves back, "Hey Moo." Gloom addresses her with his nick name for her as he draws closer to the kitchen. "Have you seen some Slick looking bastard around here? He knocked out Gray and  Star, while trying the loot our haul. Also, you got anything to drink on ya?" 

@@Gloomfury,

Moonlight rolled her eyes in annoyance. "I am not a cow, don't call me Moo," she said, in her usual grumpy tone. "There's a stoaway in here? So that's why Gray was sleeping," she said, swallowing a bit in fear. The fiery unicorn shook her head. "No, I haven't seen him, and no, you know I usually don't drink," she said, rolling her eyes once more at Gloom.

"Well, I guess me might as well get something to eat," Moonlight said, opening the kitchen door.

(I'm gonna be at school for a while.)

After keeping watch for hours and hours and thinking he wasn't going to fall asleep, Duskrunner falls asleep. The pins in his hooves drop  near him and one of them falls off, rolling off the side making a slight noise before vanishing into the darkness below.

The pin clutched between his teeth manages to stay put for a while until his feels the drool in his sleep and spits it out.
(will wake up in 6-12 hours)

Twisted watched as the kitchen doors open, "I should of just left this ship." Looking around for place to hide. Jumping under a sink he pulled out a card waiting for somepony to open the doors, "So they know I'm here,but they just can't find me that's good I guess." Flipping the card to calm himself as he waited.

((Doing this from my phone, so sorry for the mistakes autocorrect is evil.))

Edited by Brain Drain

@@Moonlight Fire, Gloom walks into the kitchen with moonlight. " Oh com on Moo, I think it suites you. And yeah, It looks like the bastard stowed himself as he were taking the air ship. And he's a tricky son-of-a-bitch too. It seems like he can use magic too fight with and he ain't even a unicorn."