Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Sky Pirates (Adventure/Humor)

Gray_Spectrum

((Could I get a re-cap?))

Skylight woke up with a start.

She could feel a thunderstorm coming on.

"Oh no." She jumped up, racing off to find the Captain.

"Captain!" She shouted, panicked.

Where was the Captain? She had to find him before-

Oh. Her leader was sleeping. Right there.

She frowned, "Um... Cap?"

(( OOC: DAMN!! Hold yer ponies, mateys, you guys move way too fast!!  :blink: ))

"Awww, don't be like that. You know you like that name." He puts a foreleg around her neck.  "And also, what makes you think I don't know what I'm doing. I've been on my shear of boats in my lifetime. And as for the drink..." He reaches into his saddles bags and pulls out the bottle of fine wine and pops the cork with his sharp teeth, and holds it out to her. "Ladies first."

Lume shivered slightly as soon as the colt put a hoof around her. If she had been just a tiny bit more stressed than she already was, she would have hit his muzzle right there. But well, at least there was wine. The orange mare held out an empty glass and let it fill up with the beverage.

"Just don't touch anything if you're planning on keeping all of your teeth, copy that?" She sharply said as she took a sip of the glass of wine, already leaving it half-empty.

After that, Captain Gray suddenly entered the room.

Gloom let go of Lume and leaves the bottle with her. After Gray called for him. "Latter Lumey."  He turns to Gray. "Aye, what do you want boss?" Gloom walks outside the room where he is. "Damn, what happen to you? It looks like you got worked over or something." Gloom says when he gets a better look at Gray.

She almost choked on the wine upon seeing that scene. Not only because of the Captain's wracked state, but also because she didn't feel very comfortable with so many ponies entering her room - the engine room.

"yeah i think i was just mugged or something. I'm still really tired *yawn* I need to to look for a suspicious pony that stole my bits and my lockpicks off me.. *yawn we are in the air so he should still be on the ship someware..."

Gloom sighs, picks up Gray and puts him on his back and takes him to where Lume is and seats him down. "Lumey look after him." HE says while running off before she could say anything.

Lume tried to wave a hoof as Gloomfury jolted away, but she was still frozen; dumbfounded by the whole situation. She didn't care much about said mugger since she knew that the rest of the crew would soon take care of him (they were all pirates and outlaws on the same boat after all - quite literally), but she just wanted some peace alone with her machinery. That situation deeply bothered her. Looking down at Gray with a annoyed sigh, she tried to think of something to talk about.

"...You okay there, sir?" That was all she could think of.

(( OOC²: Also... "Moo"... *giggle* ))

crimson sighed in relief as he steadied the ships course after finally escaping the shipyard, the ship was now quieting down, but crimson still wanted to fight some more, "dammit! since I was so busy with the damn steering wheel, I missed all the action! *sigh* oh well...at least its late enough to start drinking..." mumbled crimson before pulling out a bottle of rum from under his hat, he then put the ship on auto pilot (if it has one) and began drinking from the bottle as he leaned on the side of the ship and thought about his adventures prior to this, causing a smile to touch his lips, "damn...I think I've actually done everything...its a bit boring really...hopefully something interesting happens soon..." mumbled crimson before taking another swig of his rum.

((crimson is open for conversation))

while rolling around the engine room near Lume, Gray rolls into a machine and hits his head. Instantly waking up "OWOWOW SON OF A MULE! oh hiya Lume! Why did I take a nap in here? wait no I'm fairly sure i didn't... you didn't try anything did you? Nah, So whatcha doin?"

Gray seems to have totally forgotten what happened prior to him falling asleep.

Taking note of Lumes facial expression "Ehehe, Oh is that Crimson calling me? well i'd better not keep him... ehehe"  Gray runs to the upper deck to avoid the wrath of Lume.

"Hiya Crimson how long until we get to Manehatten? I need to get my hat fixed and we need to pick up Vincent." he said tossing a pouch of bits at him.

crimson deftly caught the bits without turning around and quickly stuffed them under his hat as he took another swig of rum, "were close...just a few miles now, so we should be there in about 15 to 20 minutes...how is everything below deck? is the engine running well? and what was all that noise I heard earlier?" asked crimson coolly.

Twisted spotted a vent leading towards some machinery, "My ticket out of this eatting hell." Lifting the vent cover. Slowly working his way through the vent system he crawled out feeling the heat from the machinery, "I should be safe as long as the engines don't need repairing." Trying to stay in the darkness as best as he could.

Spotting a pony he froze in panic, "Even in the strangest of places they are here, but i'll spy on this one instead of attcking." Leaning against the wall watching the pony.

• Brohoof 1

crimson deftly caught the bits without turning around and quickly stuffed them under his hat as he took another swig of rum, "were close...just a few miles now, so we should be there in about 15 to 20 minutes...how is everything below deck? is the engine running well? and what was all that noise I heard earlier?" asked crimson coolly.

"Noise?" he answered not knowing whats going on " I don't know i just woke up from sleeping in the engine room. Lume was there watching me sleep, then I ran up here because it looked like she wanted to hurt me..." He sat down and continued " i do however feel like I'm forgetting something, oh well hey go get yourself something to eat or something I'll take the wheel for a while" He said jumping up like a spring.

crimson smirked and shrugged, "fine with me, just try not to fall asleep at the wheel or you could end up getting us all killed before this adventure even starts..." said crimson before taking another swig of his rum and trotting down to the lower deck to look for something good to eat, his stomach growling loudly.

"Ohhh..." Star Belle groaned, " my head..."

Then she remembered. "Oh, that guy is gonna get it when I find him!" She pulled a bag of marbles from her vest, which she noticed she was still wearing. Perfect, she thought. She tugged of off her neighbor's bedsheet. The marbles would trip and busy him, and if she moved quickly she could wrap him up in the bedsheet. "Now let's go get my target."

Edited by EpicHarmony

Vincent sighed to himself as he flew through the air, curseing to himself. A stealth mission.. a stealth mission! He was a big, tough griffin and they wanted him to go... sneaking around!? The outrage! Well, okay, it made sense: he admitted that much. A full on assault on a heavily guarded ship in the middle of Canterlot? Wouldn`t really have worked out. Still, he basically had to anyway! Vincent had started off rather simple: he flew from building to building, slowly approching the docks... when suddenly a patrol spotted him "Stop tight there criminal sc-" was all the pegisus knight got out of him before Vincent pounced on him and smashed his head against the street. Luckily his helmet stopped him from cracked. His friend attempted to jab him with a spear, and Vincent grabbed his hoof with his tail and used it to make him trip, before pounceing on him and doing the same.

Of course, the guards yells caught attention, and next thing Vincent knew he was fighting a small army worth of guards. He tried to take off and flee, of course: he was tough, and brave, but he was no fool. But between unicorn guards using thier magic to stop him from flying off, and the Pegusus knights pursueing him when he did manage too, he ended up getting heavily injured in the ensueing combat, with various cuts and scapes. Nothing fatal, fortunately,  but he`d need a visit to Moonlight if he didn`t wanna bleed out. 

So of course, the buggers took off without him. It took him longer than he would have liked, but he finally laned on the deck, in front of captain. "Sorry i`m late, Captain..." he mumbled, taking deep breaths as he wobbled even as he stood there "Think I could get a visit from Sunlight- I mean... Moonlite, I mean... you know...  soon?"

"oh hello Vincent you missed a lot, I have been asleep so I currently only know where I am and i guess you aswell seeing as your right here. you might want to look around to see if you can find her. but here this might hold you over till you find her"  he said with a Chirpy tone giving Vincent a bottle of painkillers. "These were made for ponies but if you up the dosage to four it should suffice for about 10-15 minutes. oh and when your feeling better I need you on the crows nest"

@@Moonlight Fire

"Good to see you`re so concerned, Captain." he said dryly, looking at the pain killers and, going abit beyond his reccomendation, taking 6. "Painkillers really don`t help with blood loss, Captain." he said, turning and heading below deck, nodding in response to being told he was needed on the crows nest later. His walk down below deck, going room by room looking for Moonlight, ended up having him leave a preety sightly amount of blood on the floor, before he finally found her in the kitchen. "Figured..." he mumbled, walking in. "Hey, Doc.... think I could get a claw- sorry, hoof here?"

@@Moonlight Fire,

"Good to see you`re so concerned, Captain." he said dryly, looking at the pain killers and, going abit beyond his reccomendation, taking 6. "Painkillers really don`t help with blood loss, Captain." he said, turning and heading below deck, nodding in response to being told he was needed on the crows nest later. His walk down below deck, going room by room looking for Moonlight, ended up having him leave a preety sightly amount of blood on the floor, before he finally found her in the kitchen. "Figured..." he mumbled, walking in. "Hey, Doc.... think I could get a claw- sorry, hoof here?"

Moonlight was about to fire a reply at Gloom, but turned around as she heard somebody talk to her. It was Vincent, and he was extremely injured."What in Equestria have you gotten yourself into now?" she groaned, swiftly trotting up to him

The fiery unicorn inspected his wounds, and scowled. "I don't know how you got this injured, but I don't think I have to tell you to never try it again," she said, placing her hoof on one of his wounds. "This is going to hurt a bit," Moonlight warned, and began to use her magic to close the wound.

Edited by Moonlight Fire

Lume kept watching the fallen Captain drool all over the wooden floor, almost in desperation due to not knowing what to do. How did that happen anyway? She was having a glass of wine a few moments ago, and then, all of a sudden, she's babysitting an unconscious victim of his own kind.

while rolling around the engine room near Lume, Gray rolls into a machine and hits his head. Instantly waking up "OWOWOW SON OF A MULE! oh hiya Lume! Why did I take a nap in here? wait no I'm fairly sure i didn't... you didn't try anything did you? Nah, So whatcha doin?"  

When he began to move, the mare barely opened a relieved smile on the thought that he was about to wake up - that's it, until he hit his head against one of the machines.

"SONOFA!!..."

Lume's smile immediately descended into the angrier expression she had ever pulled since the beginning of the mission. Obviously he was still groggy and not sure of what was going on, but that didn't mean anything to her at that moment. The speed with which she rose up from the stool flung the small wooden furniture heavily onto the ground. One thing was for sure: that pony was lucky to be the Captain.

"Ehehe, Oh is that Crimson calling me? well i'd better not keep him... ehehe"  Gray runs to the upper deck to avoid the wrath of Lume. 

She didn't take her deathly stare off of him as she watched the clumsy escape. After he left, she counted to ten and began searching for the lost stool afterwards, returning to her original position when she did so. While checking if the machine that had been struck was alright (like a mother looking for a scratch all over her baby), she noticed the screen that showed the ship's graph: a small part of it was blacked out.

What would that be?... Thought Lume to herself while getting closer and closer to the peculiar detail onscreen. Me... Mecha Turbine Tri-- ...Oh, Celestia above!!

The orange mare peeked her head out towards the deck while holding a considerably large toolbox with her mouth. She dropped the toolbox for a second in order to be able to speak. Oddly enough, she had the biggest, silliest smile pasted on her face.

"Guys!! Guys!! You wanna see this airship reach half a thousand miles per hour??"

@@Moonlight Fire,

Vincent forced a  smirk when asked what he`d gotten into "Oh, just a little brawl with about half of Canterlot`s guards. Not much." he moving over towards her. As she expressed concerns, he rolled his eyes. "You worry too much, doc. I`ve had worse. I`m just lucky i`ve got you to patch me up." he said, grimaceing as he felt the magic closing up his wounds, letting out a wince. With how... well, motherly Moonlight could get, he wasn`t quite sure how she`d ended up a pirate, it was preety odd. He sat still, allowing her work on him. "... i`m sorry." he suddenly said. "Sorry I messed up the mission. I got caught, and could`ve bothced it all." he said simply. Loyalty and dependability were very important to Vincent, and he felt he`d failed his fellow crew. 

crimson whistled calmly in between swigs of his rum as he walked into the kitchen and past Vincent, Gloom and moonlight, going straight for the fridge. after a few minutes of rummaging, crimson found a few blocks of cheese and a large chunk of bread, he then proceeded to carry all the food he gathered into his arms and sit down in a corner of the room before beginning to eat and take swigs of his rum in between bites in a lazy fashion.

@@Moonlight Fire,

Vincent forced a smirk when asked what he`d gotten into "Oh, just a little brawl with about half of Canterlot`s guards. Not much." he moving over towards her. As she expressed concerns, he rolled his eyes. "You worry too much, doc. I`ve had worse. I`m just lucky i`ve got you to patch me up." he said, grimaceing as he felt the magic closing up his wounds, letting out a wince. With how... well, motherly Moonlight could get, he wasn`t quite sure how she`d ended up a pirate, it was preety odd. He sat still, allowing her work on him. "... i`m sorry." he suddenly said. "Sorry I messed up the mission. I got caught, and could`ve bothced it all." he said simply. Loyalty and dependability were very important to Vincent, and he felt he`d failed his fellow crew.

Moonlight's glare softened into a encouraging glance as she continued to patch Vincent's wounds. For once, the grouchy unicorn was showing a bit of sympathy. "Everybody makes mistakes sometimes. Besides, everything is running smoothly now," she reassured him, as the last wound closed up

"Alright, all finished. Brawling with half of Canterlot's Royal Guard? Gah, society is getting stupider every day," she said with a smirk.

@@TheLineTrotter, "Heh, don't beat yourself over it, Vinny. Cause it looks like the guard beat you up enough as it is HAHAHA!" Gloom laughs as he walks up to Vincent and Moonlight as he tends to his injuries. "And I didn't think it would have took you this long to get your feathery ass here."

Edited by Gloomfury

@@Moonlight Fire

Vincent winced as another cut was sealed. He supposed 'motherly' wasn`t the best term for Moonlight.. maybe a stern mother, but... he had no doubts she would be able to handle herself in a fight. "I suppose you`re right..." Vincent mumbled as she tried to comfort him... he`d still have to apologize to the Captain later for his failings. He stood up as he heard Moonlight speaking again, giving a light chuckle "Says the mare working as medic for a bunch of pirates."

@@TheLineTrotter, "Heh, don't beat yourself over it, Vinny. Cause it looks like the guard beat you up enough as it is HAHAHA!" Gloom laughs as he walks up to Vincent and Moonlight as he tends to his injuries. "And I didn't think it would have took you this long to get your feathery ass here."

He blinked as he heard Gloom, looking at him. Unlike most, Vincent didn`t hate Gloom because of the nicknames, he didn`t mind that. No, he hated him because he was an ass. Case and point... "Psh, i`d like to see you take on half of what I did, and not bleed out while flying a few hours. Oh wait, you can`t fly, huh, mud pony?" He said, glaring over at him. Vincent didn`t know that Gloom had been raised by a Griffin, or served in the military like he had, but that wouldn`t have changed his attitude towards him. 

@@TheLineTrotter,  Gloom smirks, He knew Vincent didn't much care foe him, but he didn't mind. Case all his antics and nick names show respect for his fellow crew. "Oh Vinny. You and I both know I'm the best fighter on this ship, next to Crim of course. But still. And there ain't no reason to be a prick to someone whose almost like kin to ya."

Gray was whistling a tune of pure joy (that slightly resembled The tune of Tugboat Mickey) when he suddenly felt bored.

then he heard "Guys!! Guys!! You wanna see this airship reach half a thousand miles per hour??" Jumping at such a claim he left the wheel and ran down to Lumes position.

" The Hay you say Lume? I thought I just heard you say something Incredible!"  he said with a big dumb guy smile on his face that looked to be overflowing with exitement

@@Gloomfury,

Vincent rolled his eyes "The best fighter? You? Are you kidding? Betcha, one on one, I could over power any one of ya!" He said with an over confident smirk. Vincent was a full grown Griffin, and had quite abit of strength and endurance, and he knew it. Vincent gave a smirk as the stallion called himself 'next to kin' "I`m not kin with any mud-pony like you. Besides, Kin or not, doesn`t make you any less of an ass."

@@TheLineTrotter, "I'll take that bet, how about we fight right after all your little boo boos get aaaall better. And at least I can admit that I'm an ass, you feathery prick." Gloom grins, the light shines off his canines. "And I'm the damnedest closes thing you got to kin on this ship, Vinny boy."

Edited by Gloomfury

Star Belle kept fluttering around the ship. "Where is that flying rat?" she grumbled to herself. She flew into the nearest doorway, finding Moonlight, Gloom, and Vincent. " Hi guys," she said. " Oh I see you made it Vince, but not without a few war wounds." She giggled. "Anyway have you seen that stowaway anywhere?"

Edited by EpicHarmony

" The Hay you say Lume? I thought I just heard you say something Incredible!" 

"It IS incredible!!" Said Lume, unable to contain her excitement.

"Listen to this, Cap'n... The graph in the engine room shows, on the lower-aft deck, a pair weird looking, blacked out spots on both sides of the ship. When I took a closer look... Oh boy, I can't be wrong on this! Sir, those are deactivated Mecha Turbine Tripods V7000!! They are turbo engines prototypes powered by an emerald shard core inside each of them, heavily concentrated with unicorn magic. If those things are set up correctly, banish me to the moon and call me Luna, they can break the speed of sound!!" She stopped for a few seconds and tried to regain her breath.

"You have no idea of how rare these are... Myself, I've never seen one of those in action, I thought they were still being tested... Captain, with those puppies downstairs, we can even outrun Cat-G aircrafts! ...Please, let me try to activate them... I beg you."