Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Sky Pirates (Adventure/Humor)

Gray_Spectrum

@@Brain Drain,

Moonlight angrily glared at the pony, furious at him for invading the ship. She then glanced at Gray, waiting for him to make a move. Wait, he said with a stomp this whole air ship can blow up. There must be some sort of bombs or magic going on here, she thought. The unicorn quickly closed her eyes and concentrated, letting her magic silently move through the engine room. If I concentrate, I should be able to sense it, she thought hopefully.

The sound of the clanking gears, sparks everywhere... It was like a nightmare. Lume tried to fix them by pulling them out and trying to get them back to their place, but those gears were pretty damn stuck. The orange mare had the upper half of her body inside the unstable machine, trying as hard as she could to get them back into place. But her strength wasn't enough.

"I COULD USE A HOOF HE--" She turned around.

"Drop everything now and get on the floor! I have this ship ready to blow, so listen to me and no pony will get hurt!" Walking out from the shadows. Lifting his hoof he gave a threating look towards them all, "One little stomp and boom goes the ship and I'll be safe from the blast, so take your pick."

Lume took a step forward, as furious as ever.

"YOU MISERABLE PILE OF TRASH, WHAT DID YOU DO TO THE ENGINES??" She demanded, though she was indeed, at the same time, scared. The meters displayed across the room were going crazy.

"Guys... We're losing altitude... Fast."

Edited by Lume~WMJ

@,

"I will blow up this ship if needed because there is nothing I want on this ship, so I suggest you stand down!" Glaring at the pony.

@@Moonlight Fire,

"And you stop using your magic to find my traps or I'll just blow them up for even looking!" Opening his deck carrier letting the cards surround him.

Looks behind  @@Brain Drain, to Star Belle then behind him to Lume. "Orange and Tangerine. Earth pony and Pegasus. Lightbulb and Purple Star. I guess you're two ponies after all. Not the time and place for this though."

He turns to Twisted. "The whale is full of half-of-air gas, this ship is mostly firewood and I don't want to even speculate on how this engine room would react if it was complete, nevermind when it's unfinished. Now let's say I believe you when you say three completely independent and different sources of fire-pony-death and you're immune to all of them. You could have stayed in the shadows and gotten off when we dock and believe me, stowaway like me or not at some point they -would- have to dock. So obviously you want something. What is it?!"

@@Brain Drain,

Moonlight opened her eyes in frustration, just as she had figured out where the bombs were. Somehow, he had found out what she had been doing. The unicorn glanced at Lume's remark, and realized indeed, the ship was going down, and fast.

"Oh great, now the entire ship is going down!" she shouted at the pony with the cards. If something wasn't done, they would all die.

still sitting there Motionless Gray Did not respond to anypony there. He simply pressed a hidden button found only on his com

Gray stood up and faced the Stowaway looking more pissed off than anypony there had ever seen him (no surprise seeing as he's usually happy) 

When a pissed off expression he opened his mouth he said "Your talented"

Then just like that he smiled and said "He wants to feed his Greed And I say we let him. Lume ignore what He says and fix the ship. stowaway follow me and I'll get you what you seek Nopony follow me. That Is An Order."

@@Gray_Spectrum,

"Like that is going to play out in my favor." laughing at the offer. "I know once i leave I'll be ambushed or your crew here will mess with my cards and I'll be force to destroy this ship, so you bring me the stuff in the vault and any bits you can gather and bring me them and we will have a deal." Aiming a card towards moonlight and dusk.

"He wants to feed his Greed And I say we let him. Lume ignore what He says and fix the ship. stowaway follow me and I'll get you what you seek Nopony follow me. That Is An Order."

"Aye aye, sir!" Lume said, determined. Immediately, she opened up her toolbox and brought out a considerably large wrench - barely being able to hold it with her mouth. Once again, she stuck her head between the gears and tried to figure out a way to get everything back to place.

"Celestia above, look at this mess!! GRRRR!!" She mumbled, her voice muffled from being surrounded by the creaking machines. She needed to hurry, though. Time was constraining.

Moonlight angrily narrowed her eyes at the stoaway, and gulped. She needed to destroy the cards, but there was no way of doing that without him knowing. Instead, she decided to help in another important matter at hand: the falling ship. Moonlight saw Lume begin to work, and racked her brain for a way to help.

Suddenly, with an idea, the unicorn closed her eyes and began to focus on the air outside, struggling to slow the airstream around the ship. Gradually, the descent began to slow down a bit, but not completely.

Wait, the ship was gonna BLOW UP?!

She panicked, but then remembered SHE had wings. SHE could probably fly faster than anyone on this ship. SHE had managed to do a sonic starboom.

No, she didn't have any reason to worry, but the wingless ponies did. And so did the slowpoke flyers.

Then she remembered: Crimson!

@@Brain Drain, "Youre an odd one. Even if you're hiding a horn under the hat, lovely hat by the way, you're very unusual. Shadowmelder? You can feel your cards? Levitation? And here deep in the ship, even if you were a shadowmelder that'd only let you reappear somewhere else on this ship. Nowhere near far away from the blast. you'd have to be a teleporter as well."

@ Grey. Captain, a question for you. Are we flying over water or land?"

Edited by Duskrunner

@@Duskrunner,

"I don't have a horn under my hat you fool, and want to test if i have a teleporter or not?" Rising his hoof ready to stomp the ground. "I don't mind blowing up a stolen ship and the thief crew aboard, so come make my day." Glaring at Dusk. "I gave you a chance, but you ran from me and joined them."

"Smart but clueless. I may be a thief but I don't lie. I will get what you desire but you will allow Lume and Moonlight to work or we all die regardless Got that? And Weird pony with the stomach flu who crushed my hat! Put on this Sweatband and go get the Missing parts Lume needs that you said were missing"

He gives Dusk the band and tossed Twisted a mirror

"With that mirror you can monitor Whoever wares that band so you don't have to worry about him leaving Doing anything bad and not to mention you can tell he is no threat by looking at him."

Gray continues to say "Oh and when I get back I wish to have a conversation with you" He then proceeds to the vault.

"Right. Sounds like a good ol' fashion mexicolt standoff. One where there's a way out for all of us.
You beat me up in the Captain's cabin. No reason for you to hide there if you shadowmeld; you wanted the contents of the safe.
I stocked the VIP registry. You can trust me when I say if there's anything of value on board it's in there.
Gray here looks like a trustworthy chap. You can trust he'll give you what you want and then you can escape as good as his word. No need to kill anypony or put your hoof down."

And to show good faith, he slips the band around his right forehoof.

Edited by Duskrunner

As her eyes were closed in concentration, she heard Gray's order to Duskrunner and the stowaway. "Where in Equestria did he get that stuff?" She wondered to herself. Sweat beaded on her forehead as Moonlight continued to manipulate the air stream outside. She was extremely tired, but refused to quit.

Taking a deep breath, she managed to slow the ship even more.

Star Belle ran to the window, the silently offered anypony a ride on the Star Belle Express. It was her crewmate's own darn fault if they didn't want to live though this mess. He was ready to blow up the ship any second now.

(Feel free to ride along ponies)

@@Gray_Spectrum,

"Fine, but my cards will stay active." Following gray out of the room.

Checking his cards often as walking down the hallway he could feel a sense of rage, "Dusk you will be my first victim if this plan fails, plus my teleport is ready to go if i see a betrayal coming" Quietly following gray.

Edited by Brain Drain

After a long while of looking for the others, Gloom gives up and starts getting his drink on after finding that crate filed with all types of booze in it. After his third bottle Gloom makes his way to the sleeping quarters to get some rest. On his way he runs into Gray and the stowaway. @@Gray_Spectrum, "Hey  boss. Hey slick prick, long time no see." He says obviously very drunk.

Follows Gray's orders once he's out of the room and leads whomever is following him to the cargo bay.

"Oh no. Oh no no no."

He examines the giant crate, the one he hauled in last. The one that's been opened without work from anypony.
"This was how he got in. There's enough packaging material for softness, I don't know how long he hunkered in there but he removed a big piece of machinery to fit in there. i don't know what it was but it's not in the package anymore. I don't know if this is enough for Lightbulb to fix the engine."

"Almost... there!..."

*CLANK*

Lume managed to move the last gear back to its place. She pulled her head out of the panel and tried to clean off the black dust that covered her entire face. Sweating, she turned around and saw Moonlight concentrating her magic - most likely helping to slow down the falling ship.

"Keep it up, Moonlight! You're doing great!" The orange mare tried to show a smile, but her face was just way too tired and strained, not to mention covered by dust.

"Hang in there... There's still a few pieces missing, but I can easily put them back into place... Let's just pray Captain Gray and the others manage to get them back from that damned thief..."

@,

Twisted heard the comment made by Lume, "Maybe this will help her in he struggles with the machines." Closing his eyes he moved one of the cards to cut the power to one of the machines. "Have fun fixing that." Smiling as he walked down the hall.

@@Gloomfury,

"I don't have time for your drunk wit." Walking past Gloom.

Hears the yell and hoists all the bits from the crate onto his back and rushes them over to Lume.

Ignores the rest of the crates that were never labelled machine parts and that apparently all of the vintage winebottles and such have mysteriously been emptied and hauls flank back to Lume to put all the doodads he has at her hooves.

Gray stops in his tracks "Slick Prick? *chuckles* " Clearing his throat he mutters under his breath "Where the hay do i send him while he's drunk?" 

He decides it best to tell gloom to offer help to Dusk "Gloom I know your intoxicated and all but i need to you go to storage and help the pony there with whatever he says. Its important. Got it?" he spoke as it to try to explain in a way  a drunk stallion would understand.

Feeling Impatient He starts to continue walking as to get the mess done and over with they make it to the captains room soon after. 

@@Gray_Spectrum,

"Come on I want to get off this ship soon." Getting Impatient.

"Should of placed more cards down so i could always have a edge over them, but whatever at least I'm getting my loot finally. After this payday I'm taking a few months off to enjoy playing cards for fun not money...wait why don't I just knock him out take the key and leave...wow I'm being stupid right now." Thinking to himself.