Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you rather have a girl or boy child first?

Zygen

75 users have voted

1. 1. Would you rather a girl or a boy child first?

• Boy
    • Girl

So if your first three children are boys, then you just need to hope that you get six girls in a row!

I think I'm beginning to see a flaw in your plan.

I didn't think it through :D

• 4 years later...

Of course, biological kids are out of the question for me, for obvious reasons... >w<

If I were to adopt a child or even somehow two (don't push it boy), I mainly would be concerned about the age before I consider the gender. But gender-wise, I don't care all that much. It doesn't seem to really end up making the biggest difference.

Honestly it wouldn't really matter for me, but if I had to pick I'd say boy mainly because I'm the eldest in my family and so is my father. Although my grandfather actually has an older sister if I recall.

• 2 weeks later...

The gender doesn't matter. Unconditional love for my own child would apply.

However, I prefer not having any kids for complicated reasons, mostly because I was too complicated myself as a child and I am too tired to deal with myself.

I'd really rather not have kids at all. There are too many genetic physical and mental health problems in my family that I'd rather not pass on, and kids are a nightmare to deal with, anyway. 

If I had to pick one, I don't think I'd care too much either way, but I'd probably pick girl. Guys get into too much dumb shit :derp: Me included.

• 4 months later...
On 9/15/2013 at 11:07 PM, Fluttershyfan94 said:

I don't care at all, just to get that out of the way. I don't know really, it doesn't matter if it was a boy or a girl it would be the same parenting. Which would just be letting them help with the cars and just have fun driving and stuff. Maybe teach them how to drift, do a burnout or maybe just teach them everything about how the car works. By reading that it would be likely that I would prefer having a boy simply because they're usually more interested in cars in general. Although I have noticed that it isn't really the case, girls are just less open about their interest for cars. So I would have to say a girl to begin with. For no particular reason actually, I can't really decide since I wouldn't care either way. She would be the coolest girl ever I can tell you that, I would pretty much give her anything she would ever want. Expensive cars and probably expensive clothing too. I don't know, I would take good care of her. I take good care of everything I own, I would do everything in my power to make her feel happy. I can just imagine her by my side, teaching her on my car. Doing burnouts in front of her school, making her feel proud.

I'm a forever alone so I doubt it will ever happen, after thinking about this I would want it to happen though. It does not matter what gender I would take good care of them. But to begin with a girl would be cool, I don't know why.

Yo past me this is future you, got to stop that man have some more confidence I feel sorry for you or myself. If you want to get a girl just ask her out simple don't be an idiot. 

So yeah future me wants to have either a boy or a girl maybe both at the same time eh yeah that might be it. 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

I’d want to start out with a girl because girls are more docile at a younger age and easier to handle. Little boys are tornadoes on feet. I love them to bits but a first time parent might have it easier with a girl to start. Girls get more complicated and challenging in their later years. But that’s all logistics and I’d have no preference just based on gender alone with no other considerations involved.

• Brohoof 1

I rather have none. But if i had to choose i would say boy probably? Dont get me wrong, i like both because a child is a child and i'm pretty sure they are both fantastic, but... girls do have it a little harder at least from where i am, from the stereotyping, the lack of equality, to the dangers of life, and i wouldn't really like go through the process of teaching my girl kid to beware of all the ppl that will try to get the best of her and what to do when it happens because it will happen one way or another. Bus tactics, subway tactics, party cautions, while at the same time having this fear of her maybe not listening and putting herself in danger unknowingly.

I'm very probably biased because of what i had to go through. and me being asexual aromantic and agender i don't think i will be able to understand her later in life. 

Overall i just don't want to ever have kids. i'm too unprepared for the task.

• 3 years later...