Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You Wake up and are your own avatar! What do you say?

Venomshank

• 2 weeks later...

"Gosh! What the what just happens to me?!" "My voice..." "I'm sounding like Luna..." "I am Luna?!" "Oh my gosh! I'm Luna!" "I never thought of that!" 
*Panics for some more moments, before finally getting over this.*

"Well, if I am Luna then..." "I guess that's a good chance to test how that feels..."
*There could be thousands of things I could thought of after becoming Princess of the night, but I just pulled my blanket over, and began to snuggle myself.*

"I love myself now even more." "Life can't get any better." *make my voice a little heavy for the moment to sound like a male.* "Good night Luna, I love you." *then in normal Luna's voice* "Good night my beloved Admirer."
Yeah, I sound a little bit nutcase, but can't help myself, I'm so badly in love with Luna. 

"Oh my god its happening! Finally I can do what I've always written and said I could do! um...right after I figure out this magic thing....and the walking n all fours thing...and the not tripping over my own tail thing." *tumbles on the groud* "Right...I wrote she's clumsy do to height and weight...oh well. THIS IS STILL AWESOME!!!"