Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You Wake up and are your own avatar! What do you say?

Venomshank

Firstly WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH SSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOO AWWWWWWWWWWWWESOME!!!!!!

dont think I would say anything, I mean just look at me! Just a glance and nod in a direction would be all I needed to do ^^.

• Brohoof 1

Oh man, the avatars i wish i was still using just for this thread. Id be winning so many ways in one.

As for my current avvy, id probably be like "Hell yeah, im motherbucking Inkie Pie in a Motherbucking hoodie. Twice the adorable. Goml."

And as for the rest of it, id scream something about how i bring all the boys to the yard. x)

"Great Scott..."

Then either promptly pass out from shock or begin executing my emergency reality check protocols 1-4 in a mad panic. Gaining ghostly abilities would be awesome, but the gender switch would be a bit... well, less welcome.

Edited by Celtore

"...

Uh, well, this is weird. I... I am my pony-version.

I should try how walking and all that stuff works now..."

5 minutes later

"Okay, now I got it together. Time for my real reaction: OMG I CAN FLY NOW! THIS IS SO AWESOME! See you at school in 30 minutes, you not-flying walkies! Oh yeah!" *dashing up into the sky*

Wait, am I myself embodied as my avatar, or do I have the figure and temper of whatever my represents?

If the former is the case, that would be friggin' awesome. In case of the later on the other hand...I don't really know how I'd react...

Wait, am I myself embodied as my avatar, or do I have the figure and temper of whatever my represents?

If the former is the case, that would be friggin' awesome. In case of the later on the other hand...I don't really know how I'd react...

You are your own avatar retaining your memories and personality, of course. but you might inadvertently adopt a few habits. You'll have it's powers if there are any.