Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You Wake up and are your own avatar! What do you say?

Venomshank

Well technically my avatar contains two of my Oc ponies.

So either I'd become my ponysona. In which case I'd be pretty shocked to see I suddenly am a pastel colored pony with hooves a mane and a tail, I mean how am I going to bring that up to my parents?

I'd also have magic, which would be cool.

I'd kinda miss being a human though, since I'd be some kind of freak by the world.

Now if I'm equestria things would be more peaceful, although I'd miss my family.

If I woke up as my mare Oc on the other hand...

Well first I'd be surprised that I now have hooves.. And a tail and a mane.

And when I inevitably go to the bathroom in the morning I'd either make a mess, or I'd be in shock to realize I have also inherited some mare parts.

And while going to the bathroom as a stallion or mare would be pretty hard, I still think that a stallion would have it easier, since if I was a mare id have to go like backwards, or hope my but didn't shrink that much as a pony :P.

Maybe I'd just save myself some trouble and embrace the fact I'm now an animal by the worlds standards, and just go outside, I wouldn't have to worry about aiming or making a mess :P. and being an animal I wouldn't be questioned.(well besides being a colored equine.)

Oh, then I'd be taken to a research facility and turned in a lab rat, or in this case pony.

If I was in equestria, I'd just have my shock of being a pony then my shock of where am I, then the shock of omg I'm now a mare.

Then I'd probaly find out what equestrian bathrooms are like, or Atleast I'd ask about them, and if they look at me like I'm crazy then I may just assume they go outside, or that I'm in a very bazaar dream :P.

Actually depending on where I wake up in equestria I may go outside anyways, if I don't already have an accident from the shock of changing species and gender...

Then I'd have to find out where I was meant to live(unless I already had a house). And how I was going to pay for stuff and get a job or whatever.

Needless to say I'd be in a bit of shock, and confused, and a bit worried, not to mention I don't think getting my gender morphed and my species morphed would be painless...

Who knows I've never experienced metamorpasis, sounds painful though...

If I woke up in my own home simply, well I'd just be worried how my parents will react when they're son is replaced by a colored equine.

I think they would be about as shocked as I would be for being changed into one...

Not sure how I'd overall feel, i think unless I lived in equestria Itd be dangerous for me to become one of my ocs. And even if I was in equestria I'd miss my human life and family.

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...