Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP banned from Polish school for promoting occultism & satanism... WTF?! o_O

SasQ

What is wrong with religious people these days? 

They are supposed to be following by and promoting morals of love, forgiveness, kindness, and acceptance for humanity. Unfortunately in this particular case, they are not showing any of those aforementioned attributes that their own religion preaches. Instead, they are trying to establish a sense of mindless function and order, with a great lack of emotional connection and common sense.

Seriously, this is ridiculous... it's a harmless show about animated talking pastel-colored ponies that actually promote good morals and present important lessons that the viewers can really take great benefit from.

The way most people treat religion these days is really sad. People treat it like it's all set upon orders and quasi-strict standards and will hate and condemn those who fail to meet up to its standards and "requirements." -_-

It's ridiculous. I mean where's the love and forgiveness? Where's our sense of humanity here? :(

Oh Poland... Silly, silly Poland.....WTF!!!.... Yes MLP makes me want to practice Voodoo rituals, and worship the devil.... I bet if they heard themselves talking when they talk, theyd hear how god awfully STUPID they sound.

• 4 weeks later...

You guys wanna hear some real brony ripping rage? I'm.. I'm an atheist, so I don't go lurking on Christian forums.. Except this one! Everypony here needs to troll this website... http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=71303

I'll be honest, there's always been a little bit of troll in me that would beg me to stir that pot, but I think we'd be better off leaving it alone.

I will say though... no offense to any Christians or related denominations, but those are the type of Christians that irk me all the time. I mean... it's a cartoon about talking magic ponies and now it's Satan's latest tool to lead us astray.

Give me a break.

reminds me of any and all banned books, the harry potter banning because it's witchcraft, and just about any and every banning of every form of media occurs somwhere in the world (just look at China).

Banning things allow for those in charge of the people to have control over what they see and experiance.  This is no exception.  And all bans have an 'excuse' for it, no matter how trite and trivial it may be...

• Brohoof 1

reminds me of any and all banned books, the harry potter banning because it's witchcraft, and just about any and every banning of every form of media occurs somwhere in the world (just look at China).

Banning things allow for those in charge of the people to have control over what they see and experiance.  This is no exception.  And all bans have an 'excuse' for it, no matter how trite and trivial it may be...

In this case it's actually just pure stupidity and ignorance of many people related to church in Poland. They're in minority, but everyone knows that stupid individuals will always be the loudest ones at the same time. We had many other ridiculous things accused of satanism here. But barely anyone takes such "discoveries" seriously. It's considered comedy by many of my friends (and me). And in this one specific case - I'd advice You to consider it comedy too. Probably this ban is gone already anyway, maybe I will look into it later :D

• Brohoof 1

Fairly sure the story behind Hello Kitty was that the daughter was dying from cancer, and her dad wanted to be his own Make a Wish Foundation (before it existed) and created the character to keep her happy.

Also Poke'mon fell into this kind of thing. Crazy as hell.

Is it bad that I expected to hit a part of that article where MLP would somehow be conflicting with religion? It just can't keep to itself can it.

Is it bad that I expected to hit a part of that article where MLP would somehow be conflicting with religion? It just can't keep to itself can it.

Whilst Hello Kitty may or may not be evil (she talked. Without a mouth. Tell me that's not creepy or at least a little weird), MLP isn't occultic- unless friendship is occultic. In that case, well then. Okay.

Am I weird for thinking this? To most people, this stuff is outrageous. To me, it's comedy gold.

Same here dude. There should be a reality show about these peoples daily lives, it would dominate the Kardashians and Honey Boo Boo in ratings combined. I enjoy stupid people like this, they make me laugh so hard until my sides burst with pain.

P.S: I could just begin to think what George Carlin would think of this.

Am I weird for thinking this? To most people, this stuff is outrageous. To me, it's comedy gold.

Same here dude. There should be a reality show about these peoples daily lives, it would dominate the Kardashians and Honey Boo Boo in ratings combined. I enjoy stupid people like this, they make me laugh so hard until my sides burst with pain.

P.S: I could just begin to think what George Carlin would think of this.

Basically what MichealXxTrixie said summed this up. If your going around intentionally looking for occult symbols in things you are most likley going to find some "occult" symbol in things. These people aren't necessarily on the lower side of the intelligence scale they probably just got some false information somehow.

wonder if Westboro baptist is behind this.

This reaches another level of stupidity. The stupidity meter was filled, this broke the barrier.

Yeah now we have clean this floor from all the stupid-goo that was in the stupidity meter.

• Brohoof 3

wonder if Westboro baptist is behind this.

Eh. They aren't even real baptists. They support the devil. If they were to ban MLP from a school, the reason would probably be because it supports "fags".

• Brohoof 1