Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If there were only Earth Ponies?

Bendy

If there were only Earth Ponies? Earth Ponies can't use magic or fly, but are good at farming and strong. 

Let's say in a parallel universe of MLP FIM a mad scientist, immortal (can still be killed) Alien Cyborg does an experiment on the Ponies, with his space ship he abducts a few thousand Earth Ponies from the planet Equus (Fanon name of the planet, where the MLP FIM Ponies live.) and puts them down on a Earth like planet, the planet is like Earth, fortunately the Alien left them in a place with a similar climate to Equestria.

Would the Earth Ponies come together and build a new civilization in this new world and try to make contact with Equus? Would they be able to adapt and survive this new unpredictable environment? Or die? 

Will the Earth Ponies rely more on technology now without Unicorns or Pegasi? Would they themselves become very scientific like us Humans due to having no magic? And wish to travel into space one day to get back to Equus and get their revenge on the Alien Cyborg

Edited by Rush

If there were only Earth Ponies, they would probably try to adapt to the new world. and do whatever they can to survive. It just depends on the environment and climate that they are living in.

Well, I personally think that they would adapt quickly to the environment and survive. Earth Ponies may not have wings or magic, but they do have agricultural skills and hard workers. That's enough to survive right there in my opinion. There would be hardships down the road, but they would pull through in the end.

Well, I personally think that they would adapt quickly to the environment and survive. Earth Ponies may not have wings or magic, but they do have agricultural skills and hard workers. That's enough to survive right there in my opinion. There would be hardships down the road, but they would pull through in the end.

Earth ponies are also better at adaptation and improvising. When unicorns and pegasi have magic or the ability to fly, they have much more experienced with the "surface" and like humans, will build tools and machinery for convenience or efficiency. It's even implied in the show, where they already have the technological smarts to build rigid airships and such. 

• 8 years later...
On 2013-09-16 at 3:56 PM, Commissar Alexer said:

Yeah, i think they would be probably more technological advanced then their counter-parts on Equestria. After all, they have to somehow compensate their lack of magic.

Like we saw in the G5 movie.

• 7 months later...