Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Weird Diseases?

Mr. Wobbels

Insomnia with instances of Night Terrors, although they have been less frequent in the past 4 months. Also, though not a disease I seem to have a Fast metabolism.

I think I have a fast metabolism and I feel your pain, I used to have insomnia as a toddler, that was not fun.

well, i have autism. i got diagnosed having it at around my elementary school years, but i first found out when i was around 4-6th grade. it's not the worst kind there is, but it does impact my life in various ways, more specifically in the ways that i think, and my anxiety of social interactions; i can't look people in the eye and talk to them, for example,

although that varies; i was perfectly able to look the doctor in the eyes, for example. i guess that depends on the aura they emit, so to speak. i don't like looking people in the eyes that unsettles me, i look for a sense of warmth and comfort in them. if i can't find that, it unsettles me. either that, or if it is situations such as conversing to the cashier. because i NEED to look at them, i can't just stray away from that. so i kinda convince myself to do so.

I actually understand that, yeah, some people I can look in the eye better than others and it's unbearable when you want to focus on them to not look like an ass.

...hmmm...I heard about this, and I can say I DO feel al ot of these but...I'm not entirely sure to take this fully or not. Good read though!

------------

As for me...lemme make a quick list:

- Born deaf in one ear, half-deaf in the other which resulted in unilateral hearing loss and tinnitus-like whines in my ear when it tries to "pick up" sounds

- Stomach twisted at birth resulting in a smaller stomach than others would have, as well as regular stomach pains and vomiting annually around the beginning of Spring (yes I know, what the hell)

- Asperger's Syndrome

- A variety of diseases I experienced as a kid ranging from chickenpox on the inside of my lungs, to sudden lightning fevers that would have rendered me into a heated coma had I not arrived at the hospital a half hour earlier

- Insomnia as a toddler due to an undeveloped theta brainwave that made it "impossible to sleep in the same way it's impossible for a guy in a wheelchair to stand up", according to a doctor's words back then

Aaaaaaaaaand that;s all I can think of.

...hmmm...I heard about this, and I can say I DO feel al ot of these but...I'm not entirely sure to take this fully or not. Good read though!

I'm no expert, but when I read Princess's description it sounded a lot like HSP. Apparently, some HSPs are misdiagnosed as Asperger's (again, I'm no expert). HSP apparently is a trait, not a disorder, that occurs in 20% of people; so it's fairly common.

I thought I might be HSP since I am anxiety prone and tend to think a lot before doing something new (even if it's a simple thing). I also have hand tremors and tend to see/sense some things in a way that others don't. Oh well.

I have a little something called http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pectus_excavatum. The picture being shown is a very extreme case of it, mine is less dramatic than that. It doesn't give me any trouble, at first I thought it was just because I was skinny but no its an actual condition, thankfully my case is minor so it doesn't affect my day-to-day life!

Other than that I'm about 6 foot 1 and a half and very thin. Not Marfan's though.

• Brohoof 1

I have a little something called http://en.wikipedia....ectus_excavatum. The picture being shown is a very extreme case of it, mine is less dramatic than that. It doesn't give me any trouble, at first I thought it was just because I was skinny but no its an actual condition, thankfully my case is minor so it doesn't affect my day-to-day life!

Other than that I'm about 6 foot 1 and a half and very thin. Not Marfan's though.

I have a weird obession at looking at people with Pectus excavatum. I get aroused by this.... Edited by Fox

Well i have anger issues, but lucky i have them under control atm....also i don't know what's its called but i bleed really easily, as in if some punches my arm to hard it will just start bleeding :/