Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Cookie or the cream? Intense debate over which part of an Oreo is best.

MLP Moth

Cream or Cookie  

52 users have voted

1. 1. Cookie or Cream

• Cookie
    • Cream

3q3rgr.jpg

The chocolate cookies and the cream are like peanut butter and jelly, pencil and paper, and men and women. You just can't have one without the other. Add some milk to the experience and life is perfect. :)

Edited by Sugar Cube
  • Brohoof 11

THIS IS A TRICK QUESTION.

One does not simply have an oreo without the cookie...

Or vis versa..

Ok well you could, but it isn't nearly as good.

They're best together. 

And add in milk, oh baby... :D.

Ps. This is to intense, this belongs in the debate pit.

Edited by Zygen
  • Brohoof 3

Open the Oreo, lick the cream off the cookie, dip the cookie in the milk and eat it, drink the cookie milk. This is how you get maximum enjoyment from the Oreo. Lose one element and the whole is ruined. Yin and Yang, Luna and Celestia, cookie and cream.

• Brohoof 2

Yep, you just can't have one without the other; it's unnatural, blasphemous even. The cookies and cream are more than the some of their parts.

But, if I absolutely had to choose one or the other, I'd go with the cookie part. Eating just straight cream doesn't feel right. And it kind of gives off that "fat" feeling, you know? It's like eating ice cream straight from the tub; there's nothing really wrong about it (ok, there kinda is...) but it just doesn't look right. There are plenty of plain cookies so there's nothing strange about that, and the cookie part of oreos don't taste half bad either.

Edited by Mutemutt
  • Brohoof 1

When you make a shopping list, what do you write down when you're short on oreos? Naturally, you write down "cookies." You can't very easily dunk the cream on its own into a glass of milk either. :P

Now, the Oreo as a whole is dependant on the cookie and the cream working together in harmony. The cream provides extra flavour while the cookie maintains stability and balance in the system. One existing without the other would cause a great imbalance and eventually lead to nothing but chaos and destruction.

• Brohoof 3

The milk is the true winner there esspecialy if you drop a big part of the cookie in it, then yeah i'll be drinking a big glass off cookie milk

This is so true. The Oreo is not the Oreo without the milk. And believe me, I've tried Oreos without the milk. And it wasn't pretty. Someone ended up in the hospital because of my utter rage.

This is what you have to do to get to heaven:

Take oreo, dip in nutella, dip in milk, eat, repeat. OREO + NUTELLA + MILK = PERFECT. There is nothing better ._.

Geekation_DiabeetusCat.jpg

Not that it doesn't sound delicious. Tho I'd rather have it without the milk myself. Ice cream would actually work better imo :D

A question that has been asked for centuries. Man has fought wars in the name of cookies or cream. The wound may have healed a little bit since then, but there will still be debates about this life long question. No matter which one somebody chooses, there will always be a member of the opposite faction ready to defend their choice. In this scenario, I choose cookie. I raise my cookie flag with honor.

Edited by SmartyPants

Depends on what kind of cookie it is. I always go cream only when its an Oreo. I can't stand the cookie as i find them gross. Generally any other flavor ill eat both, usually with each other. Though, i still think i prefer the cream over the cookie.

One of my favorite Oreo commercials was from the last Super Bowl where they were in the library just whispering cookie and cream. Since the cookie makes up more than half of the whole thing, I have to go with the cookie.

Cookie. Way I see it, is I could eat a bunch of the cookie by itself. The cream, not so much. They do compliment each other quite nice but the unseung hero in the Oreo cookie is totally the cookie.

Cookie, easily. Honestly, the cream tastes extremely awful to me and literally makes me cringe. I just dip the cookie in milk and it tastes amazing. I stopped eating oreos though, so meh..

I think this commercial though it isn't for Oreos puts my thoughts on this issue best.

The cookies though I am sure they taste a bit better than that ladies behind are kind of bland without the cream filling.