Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

adventure ~IN PROGRESS~ My Little Pony: Zombies Are Magic - OC's included!

Sir Xarthas VI

It is currently in progress and probably will be for some time.

(This is based before Twi becoming an Alicorn)
But here's the main plot:

Twilight Sparkle wakes up one morning to find her window boarded up. She gets out of bed and takes a look around, and doesn't see anything unusual. She goes downstairs to find that the windows are boarded up there as well, and the rest of the girls, including a few mysterious unknown ponies, trying to fend off something at the door. "What's going on here?" Twi asks, immediately answered by Spike "I told you Zombieponies were real!" who then points at the door, which a zombiepony is trying to break through. Twi wonders who all could be zombieponies, and if there are some ponies who are, it wouldn't be a good thing. "Have you made contact with Princess Celestia or Princess Luna?" Twi asks Spike, in which he replies "No, they haven't responded to any of my letters. If you want to ask them whats going on you'd have to go there and ask them yourself." Immediately Twi makes it her goal to reach Canterlot and the Princesses.

Well that's the main plot. The "mysterious ponies" can be anyones OC's. I'm going to include two of mine: DJ Alicorn (Not as one of the mysterious ponies, he comes along later in the story), and Spirit Watcher (She's one of the mysterious ponies). If you'd like one of your OC's to be in the story either as one of the mysterious ponies or to be in it somewhere randomly, please reply and tell me ^-^

Current OC's In The Story (MP = Mysterious Pony):

- DJ Alicorn
- Spirit Watcher (MP)

NOTE: There can be any number of random OC's to put in the story as I'm not very far into it yet. But there can only be five or six MP's. One of the slots is taken so five are left. Better hurry!