Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your Other Names on the Internet/PS3/etc.?

DubWolf

So I'm sure plenty of us go by different names on the internet when we're on different forums or websites. What are your other usernames if you don't mind sharing?

My first account anywhere was Saturn2.0 on Lego.com back in 06. I was later locked out due to excess password tries and became Saturn-XYZ.

On Adventure Quest Worlds I'm Agent C3.

On YouTube I'm WinginWolf.

My PSN is Underage_Assasin, but this is actually my younger brother's account lol.

You don't have to post which website, but it's cool when you realize someone on another forum is actually ______ on this forum!

Edited by Wingin'Wolf
  • Brohoof 1

My very first username was secondstomarz.

I chose it when I was 14 and I had been trying to find an untaken name on XBL for over half an hour. Yes, it's a spinoff of the band 30 Seconds To Mars.

My new-er name is Eelero. I use it for pretty much everywhere besides here. As far as meaning, it's just a name I thought up. It sounds nice, I guess, and it's nice and short (and untaken most places). Pronounced EE-ler-oh (because some people pronounce it EH-ler-oh for some reason. ._.)

• Brohoof 1

There really isn't any other names. I use Mutemutt for pretty much everything on the internet. I tried Cota for a bit on these forums but it just didn't feel right, I'm way too attached to this name now. If you spot a mutemutt out around the internet, there's a pretty good chance it's me (I have yet to run into someone besides me that uses this name). 

Edited by Mutemutt
  • Brohoof 1