Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Broken Equestria...The New Era...

Aurora Lights

The world has been reformed...

This new land is not as dangerous as before...

Our lives have depended on superiority,but now...

Everything is changed...

Life is as it used to be,thanks to a small group of survivors and their endless pushing...

We thank them...

As reward,they have all been put on the prince and princessly statuses...

Now,new ponies of the world roam...

No war...

No fear...

No hate...

But with that,comes the responsibilities of this new land...

They now own an amazing operation,guided,molded,and used for the better good of all ponies...

All of the original survivors died off or disappeared...besides a few...

Now,these new ponies are very closely related,two,a mare and a stallion,are direct descendants of two Survivors...

But,things are not as they seem...

Welcome,everypony,to the Equestrian Peace for All Department...

~

That is the new format of the RP... hope you guys like it,it gets more exciting as things go,thank you,and please fill out this form as I have...

Name: Renegade Lighter

Species: Unicorn

Abilities: Very persuasive and can use his spell power as attacks,he also inherited very special powers from his father...

Relationship status: Single

Descendant of: Aurora Lights+Misty Starlight

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name:Frozen Starfire

Species: Pegasus

Abilities: Very smart,she uses her wings for more than flying,and like her father and brother,she has inherited special powers...She is also faster than light when she flies.

Relationship status: Single

Descendant of: Aurora Lights+Misty Starlight

Link http://mlpforums.com/topic/74047-broken-equestria/

Edited by Aroura Lights

Name: Jaeger

Race: Pegasus

Descreption: Dark red mane with a almost black, but gray coat, always where's a cloak

Background: Jaeger followedin his parents hoof steps by joining the gaurd. He was one of the best, but left when they said he was. "unforgiving" in battle. He left and became a merc until now.

Talents:Expert marksmen with almost all ranged weapons, very skilled in survival and hoof to hoof combat.

Edited by Frosty V

Name: Redstorm (you can find him in the signature :))

Appearance: Crimson red coat, light and dark blue mane, light and dark blue tail, blue eyes.

Background: A very fast pegasus who's dreaming to become the best racer in the whole Equestria.

Talent: Skilled with bows, also very fast.

More information on his character page.

Name: Jaeger

Descreption: Dark red mane with a almost black, but gray coat, always where's a cloak

Background: Jaeger followedin his parents hoof steps by joining the gaurd. He was one of the best, but left when they said he was. "unforgiving" in battle. He left and became a merc until now.

Talents:Expert marksmen with almost all ranged weapons, very skilled in survival and hoof to hoof combat.

OK,remember,god modding is illegal. He gets hit,he gets hit.

Name: Redstorm (you can find him in the signature :))

Appearance: Crimson red coat, light and dark blue mane, light and dark blue tail, blue eyes.

Background: A very fast pegasus who's dreaming to become the best racer in the whole Equestria.

Talent: Skilled with bows, also very fast.

More information on his character page.

You got it.

This is an rp,putting ponies (including OCs) in a scenerio of survival,now bear in mind,this rp is meant to be REALISTIC,meaning,if you find a gun/knife.bow or anything else that can cause harm/death,make sure you have a set amount of ammo. Also,if you get hit/shot/stabbed,you HAVE to react,as in,if you get stabbed,you bleed and feel pain,so make that realistic,no god modding.

In this RP,Aurora Lights,(me) and some of his friends (you guys) have to venture barren wastelands,cold arctic adventures for survival,and maybe even a zombie or two,now,this is completely about SURVIVAL,if you get seriously injured,you have to have somepony help,or you die...forever...unless there is a ressurection spell in order...anywho,yeah,this is an OOC and sign-up,please fill out the OC sheet

Race:

Description (appearance):

Talents:

Pre-wasteland background (like an army general for example,a job):

So is this like a mix of Dead Space and The Last of Us? And perhaps another game? I have another game in mind but I can't remember the name.. Fallout maybe? idk...

Name: Shining Midnight

Race: Unicorn

Description: (See sig for link to CD page)

Talents: Extremely experienced with making potions/elixirs and chemical weapons. Some magic skills.

Pre-wasteland background: Nuclear Physicist, Astronomer, Chemist, Bio-Chemist, Nu-Chemist (Chemicals involving anything Nuclear)

Extra Info: He usually likes to be part of a group, but always the one to go off and do his own thing in the middle of the night. He also prefers to work on his experiments and projects alone.

• Brohoof 1

So is this like a mix of Dead Space and The Last of Us? And perhaps another game? I have another game in mind but I can't remember the name.. Fallout maybe? idk...

Name: Shining Midnight

Description: (See sig for link to CD page)

Talents: Extremely experienced with making potions/elixirs and chemical weapons. Some magic skills.

Pre-wasteland background: Nuclear Physicist, Astronomer, Chemist, Bio-Chemist, Nu-Chemist (Chemicals involving anything Nuclear)

Extra Info: He usually likes to be part of a group, but always the one to go off and do his own thing in the middle of the night. He also prefers to work on his experiments and projects alone.

Its a cross between lots of games and shows,too many to count,but ok,thanks for sigining up,the RP will start tomorrow after I get off from school.

Name: Sparkshower

Race :alicorn (Im assumingthis is after she becomes a princess)

Description http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/sparkshower-meddlemane-r3588

Talents : writing .. especially spells, magic(but not as much as writing) 

Pre wasteland background : (omg aurora should they be married??? idk) She was Luna's apprentice, and became a princess she controlls the power of the constellation aries 

Extra info : in a relationship with aurora lights (not sure what else to say)

Name: Sparkshower

Race :alicorn (Im assumingthis is after she becomes a princess)

Description http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/sparkshower-meddlemane-r3588

Talents : writing .. especially spells, magic(but not as much as writing) 

Pre wasteland background : (omg aurora should they be married??? idk) She was Luna's apprentice, and became a princess she controlls the power of the constellation aries 

Extra info : in a relationship with aurora lights (not sure what else to say)

Hmmmm...not sure about the marrige thing,and about the relationship thing,I was thinking,when she becomes a Princess,wouldnt Aurora not-well-be with her anymore,I mean...she does have more responibilities,and he is part of the Elite...soo...I was thinking for this rp (only) that Derpy and he could be in a relationship.

Hmmmm...not sure about the marrige thing,and about the relationship thing,I was thinking,when she becomes a Princess,wouldnt Aurora not-well-be with her anymore,I mean...she does have more responibilities,and he is part of the Elite...soo...I was thinking for this rp (only) that Derpy and he could be in a relationship.

ohhh well i thought that that was the whole reason for having me join but ok I can do that, But you know she would still be part of the elite.. but I think I can handle the whole ex thing in a role play.

ohhh well i thought that that was the whole reason for having me join but ok I can do that, But you know she would still be part of the elite.. but I think I can handle the whole ex thing in a role play.

I wanted you in because your a good friend and because I needed more Players. Of course,I did innitollay add you BECAUSE of Spark,buuut...I changed my mind,and don't worry,if it were any other RP,they would DEFINATLY be together.

I wanted you in because your a good friend and because I needed more Players. Of course,I did innitollay add you BECAUSE of Spark,buuut...I changed my mind,and don't worry,if it were any other RP,they would DEFINATLY be together.

Of course i understood what you meant but it will defiantly help my writing skills to play the part of the ex.

Good,glad we could help one another. And (not to brag) but I've been RPing for years and I finally think I can do my first Fan fic...buuut...I don;t know...kinda on the fence right now...

Of course i understood what you meant but it will defiantly help my writing skills to play the part of the ex.

cool I would love to read it (i've already written fanfiction, not sure how good it is tho still working on the first one i posted its chaptered)

w-well I havent done it yet...I'm thinking about doing it...buut...I dunno...I mean,I'm kinda scared...I mean,I''m not the best writer...

Name: Candy Stripe

Description: Pink and white striped mane, white coat, and peppermint cutie mark.

Background: Candy was an assistant at the bakery before it burned in a fire. She was forced to move, and nopony ever saw her again.

Talents: Baking.

Name: Candy Stripe

Description: Pink and white striped mane, white coat, and peppermint cutie mark.

Background: Candy was an assistant at the bakery before it burned in a fire. She was forced to move, and nopony ever saw her again.

Talents: Baking.

Thank you for signing up and joining,I highly appreciate it,remember,just add her in anytime you feel nescecary,they are abut to hit a town...soo...yeah