Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Broken Equestria...The New Era...

Aurora Lights

Also, when you guys have multiple characters use mentions/quotes or atleast save some space between the two character lines. It will clear things up ALOT. Just a suggestion :3

Edited by RedStorm

Name: Steel

Race: Earth pony

Description (appearance): Blueish fur, red hair and tail. Silver colored eyes.

Talents: Betrayal, lying, strongness.

Pre-wasteland background (like an army general for example,a job): Steel lived in Las Pegasus and worked in multiple places, since he got fired all the time. When the blizzard hit, him and some other ponies have formed a gang and are now travelling across Equestria.

She is a unicorn, her description is she has a blue green mane, has green eyes, and a light blue coat. She can speak to any type of fish and she is the night guard.

its good,just please fill it out like I have on the first post,it makes it alot easier for me to read.

• 1 month later...

I don't know who to join in as. (Could there be a chance i join in with a second Oc at the later time?)
Name: Regal

Race: unicorn
Talent: Colors. he change the color of anything and can change his own colors. While he can change his own colors he can also change the color of the environment to anything he wants. He also wields a rapier and bow an arrows
Apperance: blue eyes, purple coat, Red mane with yellow tips
Background: He was off traveling the world when the it happened, thanks to his training and group of fellow ponies he was traveling with he survived. sadly his group died one by one and now is on his own.

I don't know who to join in as. (Could there be a chance i join in with a second Oc at the later time?)

Name: Regal

Race: unicorn

Talent: Colors. he change the color of anything and can change his own colors. While he can change his own colors he can also change the color of the environment to anything he wants. He also wields a rapier and bow an arrows

Apperance: blue eyes, purple coat, Red mane with yellow tips

Background: He was off traveling the world when the it happened, thanks to his training and group of fellow ponies he was traveling with he survived. sadly his group died one by one and now is on his own.

everything seems to be in order,and yes you may,just be sure to submit info.

• 4 weeks later...

ATTENTION EVERYPONY!!! DERPY SHALL BE REPLACED BY MISTY!!!!! SORRY!!!!!

Hi This looks like fun, but before I post is there still room or you guys full?

Name: Jaeger
Race: Pegasus
Descreption: Dark red mane with a almost black, but gray coat, always where's a cloak
Background: Jaeger followedin his parents hoof steps by joining the gaurd. He was one of the best, but left when they said he was. "unforgiving" in battle. He left and became a merc until now.
Talents:Expert marksmen with almost all ranged weapons, very skilled in survival and hoof to hoof combat.

Do I really need to fill out the application. I think you know my oc well enough, if you know what I mean.

So is this like a mix of Dead Space and The Last of Us? And perhaps another game? I have another game in mind but I can't remember the name.. Fallout maybe? idk...

Name: Shining Midnight

Race: Unicorn

Description: (See sig for link to CD page)

Talents: Extremely experienced with making potions/elixirs and chemical weapons. Some magic skills.

Pre-wasteland background: Nuclear Physicist, Astronomer, Chemist, Bio-Chemist, Nu-Chemist (Chemicals involving anything Nuclear)
Extra Info: He usually likes to be part of a group, but always the one to go off and do his own thing in the middle of the night. He also prefers to work on his experiments and projects alone.

ATTENTION EVERYPONY!!!!

THERE SHALL BE A MAJOR CHANGE OF PLOT LINE...

READ THE BEGINNING OF THE OOC TO FIND OUT WHAT IS CHANGING!!!!

I AM DOING THIS BECAUSE THIS RP IS DEAD!

THANK YOU EVERYPONY THAT STAYED WITH THE RP,YOUR LOYALTY IS VERY GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!

I HOPE THIS CHANGE WILL KEEP EVERYPONY HERE WITH THIS RP!!!

THANKS EVERYONE!!!

@,

Hm. If I were you, I'd make a completely new thread for the RP. So new people joining (if they do), wont get confused. (Title it "Broken Equestria ~ Re-launch" or something like that.)

Name: DJ Alicorn
Species: Alicorn
Abilities: Countless.
Relationship Status: Single
Descendant Of: Unknown.
-------
Name: Moonlit Darkness
Species: Pegasus
Abilities: High flying speed and high maneuverability passed down from mother, high intelligence and excellent eye sight passed down from father. A few other unknown abilities.
Descendant Of: Shining Midnight & Spirit Watcher

@,

Hm. If I were you, I'd make a completely new thread for the RP. So new people joining (if they do), wont get confused. (Title it "Broken Equestria ~ Re-launch" or something like that.)

Name: DJ Alicorn

Species: Alicorn

Abilities: Countless.

Descendant Of: Unknown.

-------

Name: Moonlit Darkness

Species: Pegasus

Abilities: High flying speed and high maneuverability passed down from mother, high intelligence and excellent eye sight passed down from father. A few other unknown abilities.

Descendant Of: Shining Midnight & Spirit Watcher

good idea,yah,so take this post and when I post the new thread,put them there.

is it allright if I make one last post on the rp to explain why sparkshower is still alive?

like to have something happen around the time the roleplay ends?

also are the old princesses still alive? and if not can sparkshower be kind of a celestia moch.2?