Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Are you scared of Spiders?

Codelyy

I HATE THEM THINGS, THEY LOOK SO CREEPY!

They scare me so much :(

Do you hate spiders and why but i guess the answer would be the same as my one

• Brohoof 3

Guest DJ Hydrolicious

Fuck yes, I fucking hate them. I had one crawl up my window last weekend being about 6 inches and orange and black. I was like "NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE" Also have you ever had one crawl up your arm?

Edited by DJ Hydrolicious

I dont hate spiders, i dislike them, i dont like em, they creep me out, but i dont hate them, i am guilty of killing some, but...oh well yeah i cant really say anything in my defense. One day i woke up during the night and i saw this shadow on the wall next to my bed, i turned on the light, and there was this huge spider there, i was like: "WHAT THE BUCK IS THAT,...IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT, CRAP CRAP CRAP" so..well yeah that spider didnt survive :/, which is a shame....

Fuck yes, I fucking hate them. I had one crawl up my window last weekend being about 6 inches and orange and black. I was like "NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE" Also have you ever had one crawl up your arm?

No But i do see them crawling up the wall sometimes and i always think there like 50 of them in my house 

Also i think the big spiders are the scariest :(

Edited by codelyoko373

Guest DJ Hydrolicious

I dont hate spiders, i dislike them, i dont like em, they creep me out, but i dont hate them, i am guilty of killing some, but...oh well yeah i cant really say anything in my defense. One day i woke up during the night and i saw this shadow on the wall next to my bed, i turned on the light, and there was this huge spider there, i was like: "WHAT THE BUCK IS THAT,...IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT, CRAP CRAP CRAP" so..well yeah that spider didnt survive :/, which is a shame....

How big was it. If it could cast a shadow that you could see then it must of been fucking huge. Anyways I fucking hate them. Also anytime I try to kill them they survive. So I stopped trying to kill them and run away.

Why would you people hate spiders!!?? They're one of the most adorable things on earth! :wub:

Ever seen jumping spiders? Now those little things just give me instant diabeetus! :D

• Brohoof 3

How big was it. If it could cast a shadow that you could see then it must of been fucking huge. Anyways I fucking hate them. Also anytime I try to kill them they survive. So I stopped trying to kill them and run away.

It was on the wall, and i'm guessing the moonlight coming through the window somehow caused the spiders shadow to appear? I'm not sure XD it was big, especially if this happens at night while you're sleeping,...come to think of it i dont want to know where that spider might have been when i was sleeping XD

Guest DJ Hydrolicious

I actually really like spiders, as long as they are nowhere on me that is. :P

I find them to be cute in a very strange way. Don't ask.

I can't even stand to look at one and not puke from is sheer ugliness.

It was on the wall, and i'm guessing the moonlight coming through the window somehow caused the spiders shadow to appear? I'm not sure XD it was big, especially if this happens at night while you're sleeping,...come to think of it i dont want to know where that spider might have been when i was sleeping XD

Damn, that must of scared the crap out of you.

Why would you people hate spiders!!?? They're one of the most adorable things on earth! :wub:

Ever seen jumping spiders? Now those little things just give me instant diabeetus! :D

Are you kidding those things are like satans minions. There ugly as hell and are creepy.

I can't even stand to look at one and not puke from is sheer ugliness.

Damn, that must of scared the crap out of you.

Are you kidding those things are like satans minions. There ugly as hell and are creepy.

PHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH SATANS MINIONS XD better get the holy water and destroy the blight XD, oh well as i said, i'm indifferent twords spiders, snakes,,,now theres something i love

Guest DJ Hydrolicious

PHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH SATANS MINIONS XD better get the holy water and destroy the blight XD, oh well as i said, i'm indifferent twords spiders, snakes,,,now theres something i love

I don't even. But still do you think this is cute at all.

http://media.slated.org/albums/userpics/10002/Spider_Attack.JPG

I don't fucking think so. That thing is satans minion. I know it is. That think is ugly.

Oh god yes. Im prone to completely avoid an area if i notice a spider go into it or be near it. Though it really depends on the size. Tiny ones i just smash, anything big than a nickel or quarter and ill run go screaming like a young girl. I do believe that the fastest ive ever ran at any given time was caused by one.

Little bastards need to be done away with. >.>

PHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH SATANS MINIONS XD better get the holy water and destroy the blight XD

We need something stronger for these fuckers. Holy water wont cut it. Edited by Ditzy Haven Doo
  • Brohoof 1

Guest DJ Hydrolicious

Oh god yes. Im prone to completely avoid an area if i notice a spider go into it or be near it. Though it really depends on the size. Tiny ones i just smash, anything big than a nickel or quarter and ill run go screaming like a young girl. I do believe that the fastest ive ever ran at any given time was caused by one.

Little bastards need to be done away with. >.>

Yes, eradicate those bastards. Wipe the ugliness off this planet. Fucking spiders. ughh, I can't even look at one without shivering.

No, I am too dumb for fear

I simply don't fear them, sometimes they just get annoying.

(killing them might attract other insects so i just trap them if they are in my way)

I understand people fear them, i guess some can carry poison. (I AM FROM THE FROZEN NORTH IN A HOUSE FILLED WITH THOSE CUTE LITTLE CRITTERS)

As long as they don't decide that their next great act in life is to stealthily lower themselves right onto my face, I actually quite like the critters. Not because I think they're adorable or anything, but more of the indirect benefits they provide (like keeping genuinely creepy bugs out of the house by trapping and chowing down on them).

And although they're not even in the same species group as spiders, I do despise these things:

post-9563-0-25436400-1379620315_thumb.jpg

Damn these Daddy Long Legs (or Crane Flies, to those of you chilling in America). Two less legs, but twice the terror.

• Brohoof 1

I don't even. But still do you think this is cute at all.

http://media.slated.org/albums/userpics/10002/Spider_Attack.JPG

I don't fucking think so. That thing is satans minion. I know it is. That think is ugly.

Well true it's not exactly...ermm...esteticaly pleasing, BUT it's till an animal, and a lifeform, i'm still indiferent tword spiders..=)

ps: not religious in anyway shape or form 

Edited by Guest

I don't hate spiders, hate is such a strong word I do dislike them as long as they're on me or near me. As long as I have the situation under control I like spiders. They are very interesting in my opinion, I think some are very cute and I would like to own one as a pet. I still don't really like the idea of them walking around my room, entering my mouth and etc. But some of the bugs they eat are actually worse, like those very small red ones I don't know their names. I prefer having a spider that eats them instead of those little red things entering my mouth.

red_mite_kelly.jpg 

Spiders eat these I think, it's the same insect I think.

143586.jpg 

To be honest, I am absolutely disgusted by insects in general. I can barely even look at them without getting grossed out. I hate insects, lucky for me I don't live in South America.

Edited by Maki Natsuo

As long as they don't decide that their next great act in life is to stealthily lower themselves right onto my face, I actually quite like the critters. Not because I think they're adorable or anything, but more of the indirect benefits they provide (like keeping genuinely creepy bugs out of the house by trapping and chowing down on them).

And although they're not even in the same species group as spiders, I do despise these things:

attachicon.gif06816-Crane-Fly-white-background.jpg

Damn these Daddy Long Legs (or Crane Flies, to those of you chilling in America). Two less legs, but twice the terror.

I hate crane Fly so much

I always have them in my room and they are just really annoying and very big and sometimes i think they try to attack me

It scares me so much :(

• Brohoof 1

they are just really annoying

I think spiders are ok, but those you just talked about they are annoying as buck, they fly on me all day. NO moment of peace from those things. Though normal spiders are sometimes kind of cute... (tottaly not insane)

Spiders, beetles and practically all insects creep me out. I'm okay with butterflies, but I still don't really want them too near me...

I remember this one time I was at my grandma's house, reading a book. Suddenly this enormous orange and black spider starts going down from the ceiling on a thread. He would've landed on me or the bed if I hadn't moved.

Scared the living hell outta me! I couldn't sleep there for a couple of days, I was too scared. Thankfully, I never saw the spider again.