Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Are you scared of Spiders?

Codelyy

No, I am not. I know how important they are. For example, I had two spiders on my balcony last summer and I don't moved them away. They was the perfect natural gnat protection. As long as the spider is not in my bed or near of my bed, I have nothing against them.

Meh... I don’t particularly want them ON me, but if I’m 100% certain it can’t hurt me, I just let it live in my house.

I could probably be persuaded to hold something like a red-kneed tarantula. Their bites won’t kill you. The hole that their fangs leave would probably hurt you more than their venom would. But they’re pretty unlikely to bite. From what I understand, red-kneed tarantulas are very chill spiders.

I LOVE Lucas the Spider though...

Depends on the spider. If it's smaller than my fingertips, I tend to not mind it. If it's a little bit bigger than that and it's in my house or dorm, then that's when I get a bit nervous.

Ironically, I've held a pet tarantula a couple of times, and I actually didn't mind that. It was kinda cute...

• 4 weeks later...

I am afraid of spiders. I do not find them to be disgusting like some do but rather just plain frightening! Even if I come across a small spider, my instant reaction is to step on it or smash it.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...

We don't have any dangerous spiders here in Sweden, so I don't feel scared of them. However, I can be jump scared by the larger ones when they come running at full speed, from under the bathtub towards my feet! :umad:

• Brohoof 3