Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Putting to much stock in negative reactions

FNGRpony

To be clear
"yeah well, governer so and so said MLP was gay."
Fan base reacton
"DEATH TO THE INFIDEL!"

I have to wonder, if someone truely terribly turned out to be a closet broney how fast the fan base would rush to his defense.

LIke say George W. Bush or the new president of Iran  got caught caught hugging a twilight sparkle doll in MLP footy pajam's watching the show whisteling the opening theme.

(I mean I'd laugh my ass if such a video ever serfaced, but i wouldn't think any more of them as people lol).

Howard stern is a horrible person.

that has nothing, and I mean nothing to do with the fact, he picked on MLP and it's fans.

If you just recently found out howard stern is a horrible person, than you had an awful lot of catching up to do.

the politicains who pick on the show would no sooner be more good or evil than say two politicains being recording going
Politicans 1

"Did you hear it's getting a new season!"
Politians 2

"Awesome, Bro hoof me! screw i'm cooling in sick this friday I wanna catch it live."

Edited by FNGRpony

People should not judge a person by what they like, but what they do and what makes them who they are, not by appearances.  Liking someone because they're found to like the series is a ridiculous thing to do. 

I would not like the Uni-bomber if he had been shown to be a fan of Spiderman.  I'd be a very stupid person to do so!  I would never go to his defense thinking, "Well, this guy can't be that bad!  I mean, he likes Spiderman!  Let us go to his defense and show him support due to our shared interests!"

Now, it's alright to be entertained by the idea someone likes such a thing, and if you like the person already, then that's great.  Otherwise, seeing someone like George W. Bush hugging a plushy of Fluttershy would not get me to like him, not one bit.

People should not judge a person by what they like, but what they do and what makes them who they are, not by appearances.  Liking someone because they're found to like the series is a ridiculous thing to do. 

I would not like the Uni-bomber if he had been shown to be a fan of Spiderman.  I'd be a very stupid person to do so!  I would never go to his defense thinking, "Well, this guy can't be that bad!  I mean, he likes Spiderman!  Let us go to his defense and show him support due to our shared interests!"

Now, it's alright to be entertained by the idea someone likes such a thing, and if you like the person already, then that's great.  Otherwise, seeing someone like George W. Bush hugging a plushy of Fluttershy would not get me to like him, not one bit.

I think he'd be more of an apple jack sort don't you?  (LOL).  I could even see him watch with that dumb spaced out look on his face.

I hope I caused a snicker if nothing else.

If someone terrible liked MLP, I wouldn't rush to their defense. That's dumb. If they like the show because they genuinely like it, that's nice and all, but I won't rush to their side. Also, Howard Stern sucks, but that's beside the point. :P

• Brohoof 1

I see what you're saying, but I have to say, the issue between them is that people like Stern are not only opposing the show, but talking down to it and it's fans, whereas the people liking the show are doing no one any harm.

As well, if they are terrible people, that shouldn't coincide with them getting picked on for liking MLP, but I won't defend them a bit if their horridity is in my knowledge.

Edited by SomariFeyWright