Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Princess Cadance Fan Club

Courageous Thunder Dash

img-1858963-1-img-1858963-1-clipart-outl"All you need is love"img-1858963-2-img-1858963-2-clipart-outl

Welcome to the Official MLP Forums Princess Cadance Fan Club!

img-1858963-3-img-1858963-3-princess_cadPrincess Cadence (AKA Princess of Love, Princess Mi Amora Cadenza, The Crystal Princess), is an Alicorn pony who's cutie mark is a teal heart surrounded by two golden decors. Ever since the Royal Wedding, she has been Twilight's Sister-In-Law. She was raised in Canterlot as a pegasus and was also Twilight's foalsitter. However, because of her fond understading of love, she was promoted to Alicorn status.  

The rules and regulations for these forums are as follows.

-No spamming post to become biggest fans
-This is a foals’ show, and believe it or not there are younger ponies who go on these forums, please limit content to suggestive only. For example you may post a picture of two ponies kissing, but they cannot be doing anything inappropriate, or showing things inappropriate.
-Do not post a picture of any other pony in this forum
-Do not hate on another fan club, for example posting in the Fluttershy forum "Twilight is better!"
-I have the ability to decide whether you are doing something inappropriate or not, if I deem you are doing something unnecessary and I ask you to stop, please stop. Common Sense my little ponies.
-All MLP Forums rules still apply.

Have at it guys!

Pony Fan Club HUB here: http://mlpforums.com/topic/4722-pony-fan-clubs/

• Brohoof 21

I've loved Princess Cadence ever since a Canterlot Wedding part 2. :) She has an amazing character design, and her relationship with Twilight as her former babysitter is so adorable.

So this I definitely approve! :3

happy_flying_cadence_by_red_pear-d58v5xr

• Brohoof 3

• 5 months later...

@,

Yes. I don't know why this thread isn't getting that much attention. Maybe it's because of "A Canterlot Wedding".

That, and because besides that episode, most don't think much about her since after that, she hasn't done stuff worth mentioning other than the shield for guarding the crystal empire.

Other than that, I still like her.

• Brohoof 1

There are definitely fans of the heartful Princess, but it's just the case that most characters that aren't the Mane Six don't get too many words dedicated to them... Heck, of the fan clubs only Rarity and Applejack are really that active as of late.

If we had a Ghost-like person who constantly kept this thread active with Cadence love and kept jumping into other threads to speak of her whenever she was mentioned...

• Brohoof 1

Howdy folks!

Count me into this club :)

First saw A Canterlot Wedding and it was gosh darned good.

Liked it when Twlight talked about her foalsiiter http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfUR1K7kUu8

Then there was This Day Aria.

I was like :blink:  When I heard Britt McKillip (Who voiced Cadence) singing the tune and it was FANTASTIC! :wub:

I hope to Celestia that the producers get Britt to sing another Cadence song this season or Season 5.

She needs another song dangnabbit!! :angry:

See ya!

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

Howdy all!

Thanks for posting the interview Britt.

Both Cadence and Britt are cute.

:wub: :wub:

As I mentioned before I hope to Celestia she sings again in Season 5.

See ya!