Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you ever gone to a brony convention?

Vaddix

I went to my first brony convention last weekend. It was pretty interesting seeing all the bronies there and all of the events. I didn't really check out the events much, since they didn't have a lot that appealed to me, and the one brony celebrity I was really interested in seeing wasn't actually there, but communicated to fans through video on Skype sad.png bummer

On the bright side, I met up with @Champion RD92 and , which was really cool smile.png We all hung out for a while at this one food lounge, and walked around a bit. I also got a lot of awesome merch biggrin.png

Overall, it was a pretty good experience. The people were really friendly and enthusiastic, the merch section was fun to check out, and meeting members of the forums was something I never thought would happen when I first joined this place. There's another brony convention coming up around April 2014 that's within proximity, and I plan on attending that one as well.

• Brohoof 2

No I have never been to a brony convention before or any conventions. But I will be going to BUCK next year I can't wait I don't know if I should cos play, from what I have heard about BUCK I think it could potentially be the best weekend ever biggrin.png. To make it even more epic I will be going with others from the North East Bronies by the looks of it there will be around 10 - 15 of us going together possibly more !  

Edited by RyanMac

Nope but I'll go to one one day. One day.

One day when I'm old enough I'll go to BUCKcon since at the moment I have no chance of going all the way to Manchester from London without my parents. Though at the moment I'm more than happy going to the London Comic Con.

• Brohoof 1

• 8 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yeah, the first one I've ever been to was HarmonyCon 2019 then again in 2020 (Just before the entire world shut down)

I want to attend Everfree Northwest and Ponyville Ciderfest sometime tho.

i went to BronyScot in 2017,

sadly during 2020 they decided to cease all operation which sucks

9 hours ago, TomDaBombMLP said:

I would love to but to my knowledge, there hasn’t been any in Ireland. I’ve become quite obsessed with videos from cons where they play new episodes for the attendees. Nothing beats an audience reaction! :D

yeah, i heard before about that,
sucks ireland doesn't seem to have any (makes no sense, there are more bronies there than here)

i didnt get that experience unfortunately (since i am in scotland, and the only way for us to get that is usually piracy)

At one time I was thinking about going - there was supposed to be one in Austria or the Czech Republic, I figured it's not that far, I can go there. This was in 2020, so yeah, the convention got canceled.

It does not appear to be an event I would really enjoy, but I wanted to go to one anyway. Probably never will though.

Edited by Pentium100
  • Brohoof 1