Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I'M BACK (Derpy Hooves Drawing)

Yeah after a long break because of college, I came to forums to upload some of my drawings again, some of you might have seen them, others might not have, but lets get to the point, Here's a drawing of Derpy Hooves and it took 30 minutes for me to draw her :) 

• Brohoof 2

looks pretty damn awesome man!

only thing i could spot is that her wings could use some more feathers, but that's all i got.

it's good to have you back biggrin.png

Edited by repsol rave

The belly and mouth look a little off, but otherwise awesome work!

(I know that you said that's how the wings looked like in the original, but if you want to be more show-accurate the wings do need more feathers.)

I like the shading that you've done, it's quite nice :3

The belly and mouth look a little off, but otherwise awesome work!

(I know that you said that's how the wings looked like in the original, but if you want to be more show-accurate the wings do need more feathers.)

I like the shading that you've done, it's quite nice :3

Thank You For Your Feedback But as I said, I drew this from scratch and made it look like the original drawing

Here's The Link: http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/260/e/b/derpy_hooves_vector_by_durpy-d4bwgwf.png 

@,

The link you posted didn't work D:

But anyways, I wish you luck with your future drawings. Maybe you should invest into a tablet? 

Invest in a tablet, hmm Im not sure what that is, but err yeah ill be uploading more drawings (since I have a whole Collection) anyways thank you :) 

• Brohoof 1

What's with her everything? I mean, that is one wacked out pony tongue.png

Everythng is so close and yet so far. You might want to refrence this image, as it will help you make better drawings that aren't so... odd looking...

i_find_this_quite_artistically_usefull_5

• Brohoof 2